Author Topic: Official Statement By X.O. Regarding Fight With Bishop Lamont  (Read 3435 times)

Lucifuge

Re: Official Statement By X.O. Regarding Fight With Bishop Lamont
« Reply #90 on: January 19, 2009, 04:55:29 AM »
why he aint pic he's face??
ALESSANDRO DEL PIERO!!!

Detox 2000Never

tyranasaurus rex like fuck a bitch
i once saw a pterdactyl fuck a bitch
eat a bowl these bitch gobbling dick
hoes forgot to eat a dick a shut the fuck up
roll through crenshaw on my pterdactyl like what up!
By kevin t as Kurupt :D

Booz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ookkonää Oulusta, pelekääkkö nää polliisia?
« Reply #91 on: January 19, 2009, 05:04:58 AM »
the only person I believe is Jay Rock, who said that Bishop won the fight.
Well Jay Rock seems like a man who don't take shit and is real so I agree. Why would Bishop even bite him? He trying to get his Iron Mike on?  :laugh:

Elano

« Reply #92 on: January 19, 2009, 05:23:39 AM »
thanks to some steroids bishop can win a fight,this is a great achievement. THIS IS LIFE  :laugh:

west koasting

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #93 on: January 19, 2009, 07:30:23 AM »
Xo lost the fight he should just admit it when u lose a fight and then lie about it dats some gay shit,just say u lost and that's it
Bullets aint got no names

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #94 on: January 19, 2009, 08:15:00 AM »
Something makes me doubt that is a bite. Hey, why doesn't X.O. show his face and the rest of his body? I don't think Bishop has to bite a dude considering how tall he is and hovers over the dude. I mean think about it, if Bishop is on the ground this dude must be trying to get at his face. Something ain't adding up here, because judging by X.O.'s size he could toss him over and just start wailing on him. I think Bishop straight kicked dude's ass and X.O. and X.O.'s little stans don't want to admit it that's why they come out of hiding with this biting thing, but before they were all silent whenever everyone was almost certain Bishop straight kicked the shit out of the dude. I don't care if Bishop bit dude, Tyson bit people in his time too. Ears, legs, you name it...Tyson bit it. If he won the fight, he won it. If X.O. was in a tight situation, he would have done the same. Don't do a double standard type thing. Anyhow, I like X.O. turned on his shit for the first time ever. He ain't a bad MC, but his fighting skills nah nah nah. Bishop was up on him.

THIS POST IS GAY AS HELL

lol thats becuase the guy who posted is a homo. anyways bishop is a queer for sinking his teeth into another man that shit looks like a hickey that my bitches would leave on me back in the day...

8)

Nah, the only one who's a homo here is you because of how much you are on Game's dick, and dude with the emo fags in your signature, shouldn't you be off cutting yourself to some scene music? Your life is a pathetic joke and so is his. All you punks do is come on forums to start shit. I have some advice for you TURN OFF THE COMPUTER, GO TO THE OUTSIDE WORLD, AND INTERACT WITH REAL PEOPLE AND SEE HOW FAR YOU GET.

Žŕiņēė

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
« Reply #95 on: January 19, 2009, 08:16:47 AM »
sigh

freewayricky

• 'G'
  • U Niggaz Caint Be Serious???!!!!
« Reply #96 on: January 19, 2009, 08:17:50 AM »
why they lock th epost about the TRUTH of Boishop Lamont's deal with Interscope???
!!!
Dickriders go to any length to cover up and support those lies... this is whats wrong with rap nowadyas.. fake support fake...

Guess y'all wont tell the world how Bishop works at Bally's in INglewood as a trainer either!!!!

Support truth in Hip-Hop not lies & false propaganda!!!

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #97 on: January 19, 2009, 08:20:41 AM »
why they lock th epost about the TRUTH of Boishop Lamont's deal with Interscope???
!!!
Dickriders go to any length to cover up and support those lies... this is whats wrong with rap nowadyas.. fake support fake...

Guess y'all wont tell the world how Bishop works at Bally's in INglewood as a trainer either!!!!

It ain't the truth about Bishop's deal until some Interscope rep clarifies it. I assume you are a Game dickrider too? The beef itself is just stupid, but the fans......these cock sucking fans make it worse. If people would just call it what it is and stop bringing other matters into the mix, then there wouldn't be a problem. However, people want to say Bishop bit a dude and shit. Fuck knows if he did or if he didn't. Dude still won according to Jay Rock, so that's that. The Game ain't truth in hip hop either buddy. Big Fase gave him his street cred.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2009, 08:25:23 AM by DTG Entertainment »

Azadis

• 'G'
« Reply #98 on: January 19, 2009, 08:28:57 AM »
Its his style to bite people....he even tried it to bite game...haha

There is no video tape, if there were one it would be all over the net hours after that fight.

X.O. actually won the fight. Everybody in the Internet knows his name now. lol

freewayricky

• 'G'
« Reply #99 on: January 19, 2009, 08:29:24 AM »
DTG Entertainment... obviously your not in the entertainment business... I dont like neither!!!!  But when these rap niggaz lie about what they have going on its becomes a problem with me...

Everybody scream keep it real but dont.  SO GET YOUR BUSINESS UP DTG ENTERTAINMENT if you knew industry people, you'd be in the know...

freewayricky

• 'G'
« Reply #100 on: January 19, 2009, 08:33:43 AM »
And I dont give a fuck who won the fight... Thats the problem with the West Coast.. niggaz fighting over nuthin and sites make a big deal about it...

Just like broads fighting over he said she said internet coonery...  When niggaz gonna fight over some bread!  Thats the only reason to be squaring off right now!  Aint neither one of these rap niggaz ON in the game... and aint enither one of them BANGERS so what the fuck?

Get Real...

JRK

• 'G'
  • WarDoggz - Diocese/TakeOff
« Reply #101 on: January 19, 2009, 08:34:17 AM »
!!!

LOL. yall kids never cease to amaze. So a nigga work at Bally's in Inglewood?? You talkin bout the same Bally's that I go to on Century?? Get the fuck outta here kid.
GIVE ME MONEY, GIVE ME PUSSY!!!

Twitter "http://twitter.com/LetsGoJRK"

Blood$

« Reply #102 on: January 19, 2009, 08:36:28 AM »
where did Jay Rock speak on this?

Elano

« Reply #103 on: January 19, 2009, 08:37:02 AM »
niggaz fighting over nuthin and sites make a big deal about it...
ya,like this thread.
5 pages over NOTHING

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #104 on: January 19, 2009, 08:37:52 AM »
DTG Entertainment... obviously your not in the entertainment business... I dont like neither!!!!  But when these rap niggaz lie about what they have going on its becomes a problem with me...

Everybody scream keep it real but dont.  SO GET YOUR BUSINESS UP DTG ENTERTAINMENT if you knew industry people, you'd be in the know...

I wouldn't be in the know considering a hood rat fighting an established rapper shouldn't be in the know. Remember that Damon Thomas vs Dr. Dre fight? No one knows about that shit because The Underdogs wasn't established at the time. So I don't need to know about who's dick you sucking, how much you want to be like Freeway Rick, and how Hugs and Kisses let off some man gravy all over you last night. I've did more for the music industry than you'll ever do in your life. I've worked with Petey Pablo, L.S., Wing, etc. I don't need to explain myself to you.

PS: Why don't we stay on topic with hugs and kisses, not about my life eh? I think you need to "grow up" a little. Listen to some Bishop Lamont.