Author Topic: do you believe the 'Holocaust' theory?  (Read 1665 times)

morbidenigma

• Muthafuckin' Don!
do you believe the 'Holocaust' theory?
« on: January 19, 2009, 03:57:14 AM »
or was it a fabrication to evoke sympathy for the creation of an Israel state?

lets look at the facts

1) During world war 2 millions of people were murdered. People of all religions, they wern't specifically targetted cos of there religion, but were executed becos they were perceived as the 'enemy'. Also Nazis didn't specifically target jews, they also killed millions of non-jewish civilians, basically anyone who was seen as a 'threat' to Nazi supremacy.

2) Gas chambers, where allegedlly 1 million jews were murdered have never been discovered.

3) Since World War 2, jews have used the holocaust as a means of monetary gain, not only as a means of gaining reparations from West Germany, but to release countless books and movies.

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: do you believe the 'Holocaust' theory?
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2009, 07:09:22 AM »

To tell you the truth, I really don't know, I think it's feasible that millions of jews did die but I also think it's feasible that the 6 million number is a fraud. Hell why not looting a nations economy is nothing new and it is fact that there are hundreds of billions unclaimed in the holocaust survivors funds because they have been unable to track down any family member connected to the supposed victim. However the bigger point here is how dare this question become a thought crime, I think some people have not fully appreciated what an extremely dangerous precedent this has set.

penenstamp

« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2009, 08:16:13 AM »
I also think it's feasible that the 6 million number is a fraud.

The 6 million deaths have been well documented.

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2009, 08:36:51 AM »
"Theory"?
I'd laugh at you, but this is way too serious.

kemizt

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Humankind will thrive on compassion
« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2009, 08:42:28 AM »
The fact non-Jews were targeted doesn't prove the nazis didn't systematically target Jews. In addition, the fact Israel, its apologists and various Jewish organizations have been using the holocaust for political and financial gain also doesn't prove Jews weren't systematically murdered.I should say that if you look how many of the actual survivors enjoyed the monies extracted you'll discover very sad figures- most of the money went to these blackmailing organizations (Which btw also inflated the numbers of survivors throughout the years for their purposes). Finally, the number of Jews killed according to the best sources we have is closer to five million than to six,something which also doesn't make the crime any less real.

We are all human beings isn't that a good enough reason for peace?

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2009, 09:02:11 AM »

I agree, however the central point is it doesn't matter who is right and who is wrong, the point is history should be open to criticism, open to scrutiny and open to questioning.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2009, 09:04:32 AM by virtuoso »

morbidenigma

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: January 19, 2009, 09:31:45 AM »
thats 6 million figure is greatly exaggerated. If you wanna group death tolls according to religion, what about the 25-30 million christians who lost their lives fighting for their countries..

Also there's no evidence to suggest nazis specifically targetted Jews. The German government has kept extensive and detailed records of all it policies, yet not a single nazi document has ever been found which substantiates or even refers to an extermination program or policy targetting jews.

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Humankind will thrive on compassion
« Reply #7 on: January 19, 2009, 10:06:48 AM »
I rely on the leading authority on the nazi holocaust-Raul Hilberg-when I argue that there was a systematic killing of Jews. As for missing documents: it is well known the final solution was top secret. I'm not in favor of putting people in jail for holocaust denial, and I think many things are unclear about it, with that being said I see no point in trying to deny that there was a systematic killing of Jews. I don't think any serious person would deny that looking at the evidence. Where did the five something million Jews go? Are they secretly living in Israel? come on, you can do better than this.
We are all human beings isn't that a good enough reason for peace?

Hey Ma

« Reply #8 on: January 19, 2009, 11:03:37 AM »
fucking momo. kill yourself.

Lanothegreat

• 'G'
« Reply #9 on: January 19, 2009, 11:09:57 AM »
well..yea..its not really hard to see hitlers damage..and every naition sat idly by so the kissing of their asses is important in usa's mind..but thats not a problem....the holocaust doesnt really bother me...because out of the bullshit..the ppl have been able to succeed and provide for their familes for generations to come...i wonder what will happen for the ppl who had been taken here without choice..forced to build cities.produced money making industries,got free'd to have a negative light shone over our heads and recieve NO HELP what so ever...lol....wtf...let the jewish ppl rest...they got fucked now they fuckin everyone else...i think its ou turn...
3500 Plays In 1 day...170 dl's
Mannish Da Jula- Intergalactic Feat.Lano

http://soundclick.com/share?songid=8597771

Inglewood C.A. & Anchorage A.K.

2euce 7even

« Reply #10 on: January 19, 2009, 11:22:48 AM »
"theory"?  :o

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #11 on: January 20, 2009, 07:53:10 PM »
the holocaust was real

LOL @ the thread
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
« Reply #12 on: January 20, 2009, 09:28:59 PM »
i know people who lived it so yes i think it's true

Chief

« Reply #13 on: January 21, 2009, 12:18:38 AM »
you are a fucking retard homomo, how is the holocoaust a 'theory' ? the big bang is a theory, the holocaust is based on fact and history.

go to poland or germany and peep the museums/camps there

morbidenigma

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: January 21, 2009, 01:40:07 AM »
is personal insults the people can come up with? People should learn how to have a mature discussion or debate before the even consider stepping into the train thought. Dubcc should have a special section for members who know how to have a proper debate/discussion without resort to schoolboy cusses. I can't take anyone serious who resorts to ur a "retard" or a "homo". I may not agree with peoples opinions but i respect them if you say for example.. "its real becos... this reason and that fact".. someone like I TO DA GEEZY im willing to hear out.