Author Topic: VIDEO :Jayrock Confirms Bishop Beat Down X.o "Bishop went on like a lion,He won"  (Read 1801 times)

THEREALBWS

still waitin on footage so well see who speaks tha truth

StreetPoet

when is the footage leaking lol? I probally doesnt exist :P

AllCoasts109

• 'G'
so sad how Game fans hating on Jay Rock when he wasn't even hating on, he's speaking on a situation that he was present to see go down and he's not taking nobody's side so why the fuck anybody hating on Jay Rock? Everybody knows he's impartial and don't favor nothing...I mean he's cool with Spider Loc and he's Spider's REAL BLOOD RELATED cousin but he's still cool with Game too. Shameful ass boring haters...

Dae One

• Super-Producer
  • 'G'
up

Soopafly

• Muthafuckin' Don!
some of yall dont know .. game n jay rock aint been the same ever since game sent 2 teez back to the hood and he was ex communicated and kicked off bws !!

Paul

funkyfreshintheflesh

FOC

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Still Here Still Workin Still FMG/Blu Division/PMG
some of yall dont know .. game n jay rock aint been the same ever since game sent 2 teez back to the hood and he was ex communicated and kicked off bws !!

2Teez aint in the hood. He work for Akon now. Nigga gettin caked up more than when he was on BWS.
Who I'm Working with right now: Glasses Malone, Ya Boy, XO, Topic, Crooked I, Juice, Black, Big Fase 100, B-Fly, Greedy, Mack Maine

www.myspace.com/focbeats

http://twitter.com/FMGFocus

Paul

up

Whats your take on what happened then, whats Bishop saying??
funkyfreshintheflesh

StreetPoet

yo

Makaveli's Food & Liquor

• Muthafuckin' Don!
LOL so the truth comes out, about time, fuck X.O and all these Game groupies

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!

haha goin in on them groupies

LOL so the truth comes out, about time, fuck X.O and all these Game groupies
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Maully aka [Fitted Da Boss]

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Karma is A Bitch...Know That!

lol jay rock had a video out wit him goin into the store buyin like 10 game cd's homie...

Ya Boy Is Off The Wall, These Other Niggas Is Titoooo!

yeapp

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
TDE has the video so they claim more than Jay Roc says they have it maybe they release it maybe they do not

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
haha helpin 50 out

lol jay rock had a video out wit him goin into the store buyin like 10 game cd's homie...
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Dae One

• Super-Producer
  • 'G'