Author Topic: GOT BEEF?... Infinite ~VS.~ Maxi...PEEP GAME  (Read 325 times)

infinite59

GOT BEEF?... Infinite ~VS.~ Maxi...PEEP GAME
« on: December 13, 2001, 08:45:33 PM »
Yo.. I don't know if any of ya'll saw his battle with Techniec.. but it's obvious to me that I can't fuck with Maxi as far as punches and metaphors... he's at the top of his game.. how can I even be challenging him to a battle?????

Check it, I'm going to fuck him up though.  Because Maxi ain't got no content... His shit is all fiction.  It's ill.. but it's all fuckin fantasy.. I'm going to diss him personally, take a strong political stance against him, political, lyrical, gansta shit, fiction.. and blaze one up on him.. he's my homeboy..but this is hip-hop.. so let the battle begin... Check in muthafucka, and let's get started...

maxi-padz

• Lil Geezy
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Re: Infinite ~VS.~ Maxi
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2001, 01:59:02 PM »
checks in....
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

techniec

« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2001, 04:51:46 PM »
but see thats the thing all you got is punchlines, most of them weak anyways, maxi
you cant damage me personally, lyrically, you cant spit gangsta nothing, youre one dimentional kid, but we let the votes decide, you win, i respect u, i win, respect me, thats what its all about

maxi-padz

• Lil Geezy
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2001, 05:04:52 PM »
man i can tell ur new to this board... caus i spat gangsta shit hea a while ago.. i jsut switched up styles caus its better to read... and i feel its more challenging to write...
u dun think i spit gangsta?
check this link
http://forum.igangsta.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.pl?board=keystyle&action=display&num=1001095068

if thats not gangsta.. do yo homework ive been here since the start of this keystyle forum... i dun think anyone who was hear will sayi didn spit gangsta..ask sikotik and ITW
~1~

infinite59

« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2001, 12:10:11 PM »
......Pray for my enemies... internet thugs peep game.. you might learn something......

Your swinging from my nuts harder than a chimpazee/
In circular motions of 360 degree angles, dangling/
Maxi's like a cross between Osama and Timothy McVay/
The AOL Instant Messenger Gangster Terrorist slave/

Living with the slave mentality, I got mind control over the dumb and ugly/
You probably got pictures of me, outlining your room, my lyrics give you spiritual food/
It's me you worship, that's why you can't get over our fall out/
You perpetually heckle me online with quick strikes throughout the night/

Then blocking me before I can fight back, I laugh at these kids who insist/
To play out there control drama's on the Infinite, I'm not your mama/
Although I did go up in her shit, I had her but naked cracking a whip/
The freeky shit, like Pamala and Tommy Lee type shit, it's on MP3 so peep it/

I'm like Wu-Tang looking back to when I was your age, "Can it all be so Simple"/
Can Maxi really be so simple minded to think that I'm his enemy/
You want to terrorize me over AOL, internet gangsta's get crossed out/
Kill your self and chill with the devil in hell, because I'm living right with God (Allah)/

Praying for my enemies because times is hard, 'Lord keep me on the straight path'/
The path of those who don't pass judgment on weak souls/
Protect Max for he is too young to know what real beef is/
This is just the internet kid, nobody ends up dead, only offline/

The most high blesses me with piece of mind, his design I try to equal/
A spirtual teacher, watering the seeds with wisdom so they can see through/
Because hard times got us in a choke hold, I fold my hands together/

....And I pray for my enemies.......

maxi-padz

• Lil Geezy
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Re: GOT BEEF?... Infinite ~VS.~ Maxi...PEEP GAME
« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2001, 07:08:25 PM »
i dont battle hoes...

infinite59

« Reply #6 on: December 17, 2001, 07:21:54 PM »
Maxi....I overstand.. you can't attain to my level... you can't envisage my spiritual plane.... I look down upon the peasants.. and so it was written...dwell in the habitation of devils, and the hold of every foul spirit in a cage of very unclean and hateful men.....I'll look down upon you.... and pray for my enemies.. peace...

maxi-padz

• Lil Geezy
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #7 on: December 17, 2001, 10:48:49 PM »
i dont battle bitches...

maxi-padz

• Lil Geezy
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #8 on: December 17, 2001, 11:41:14 PM »
aight i dont wanna look like a bitch or scared ornothen.. so i keyed this on and off in 25 minutes...

Delight: INFINITE IS TIGHT? You mean wack, inbetween gasps I smoke this herb, leave Greens Ashed/  
Left ya spleen slashed, cut up ya weak ass into 128 bits, just like Sega Dreamcast
With this blessed flow, I’m comin with more DEATH-BLOWS than cocksuckin on Necros/  
You’re kiddin me, Lookin at Infinites’ verse and I’ve seen Dignorno come with better Delivery/  
M Dogg beat you, ya have-to-lose, like Legless Polygraphers, Infinite can’t ‘Stand the Truth’/  
Pound the dude, You’re not ‘fly’ anymore son...your daddy just ‘Grounded You’/  
Infinite isnt even naturally NUMBER 2, Get trapped in my PENCIL and you’re still not IN-the-‘LEAD’,/  
Chokin ya neck, saw pictures of Infinite holdin some tech’s, still not POSIN a THREAT/  
Hip will wreck-faces, toss punchlines at Infinite so he can finally ‘Catch-Phrases’/
Got a bone to pick? Maxi will stretch rib-cages, test gages, start to Spray-Uzi’s/  
Only time you’re ‘Blowin me out of the Water’ is when ya give me head in Jacuzzi’s/
That’s my duty, ya can’t fool me, I’d be undefeated  if I battled a bunch of dickriden newbies/
Ya dumb bitch, never repeat my name in ur fake spits, when  contain this kid and sprain his lips/  
Unscrew this nuts’ lid, skid marks stained on ya veins tip cuz Infinite got BRAINS for SHIT/  
Die bitch, keep the silence, I’ll ‘smoke this herb’ an then prove DRUGS lead to VIOLENCE/  
TEACH Infinite, crunch on his ‘Iris’ so this PUPIL has no ‘Eye-dea’ what he Collides-with/  
Dealing with me? I’m a picky Child Molestor cuz I’m just not feelin this kid/
Sealing the win, Gettin on Infinites nerves right after I start stealin his skin/  
Your words get mauled, ya can’t learn to be on top, this Nerd must fall/  
I must be a ‘PERFECT SHEPPARD’ when it comes to ya punchlines cuz I ‘HERD em ALL’/  
Punches like uppercuts, You’re a Dominatrix? Maybe cuz you’re ‘Bound’ to be fucked/  
Dammit you suck, thought Infinite was Crappin Leprechauns cuz you’re ‘Shit outta LUCK’/  

maybe if i respected u as a lyricist and a person i would have spat ill.. but u have proven to me u dont deserve shit.. now get the votes over with caus i dont really care for this battle or infinite's preaching bullshit, talking like u above me.. like u a better man.. hoe shit..
whatever i aint uppen this for votes i dont give a fuck
~1~

infinite59

« Reply #9 on: December 18, 2001, 12:32:29 AM »
It's like Chuck D said, "Why do people feel like they have to apologize before saying something intelligent, like, "I don't mean to be preachy, but..."  .. But nobody ever apologizes like... "I don't mean to be ignorant but.."  Num sayin..

Maxi, before those comments you should have first apologized for being ignorant.. but it's cool, because as for your verse, 3/4's of your verse was above average, and a few of the punches were on a proffesional level..  Good work homie.. peace.

"The reason why you hate me so bad/ is because you love me too much/ but don't like yourself enough"
Ras Kass

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #10 on: December 19, 2001, 04:55:22 AM »
Man this is a strange ass rivalry.  ???

Do we vote on this shit?