Author Topic: Mosley vs Margarito this Saturday  (Read 372 times)

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

Re: Mosley vs Margarito this Saturday
« Reply #15 on: January 25, 2009, 01:48:56 PM »
I was leaning towards a victory for Mosley, but I didn't expect him to dominate like that. It seemed like everything he threw was landing, and he did a great job putting the pressure on Margarito, who will come back strong after this loss. What does Mosley do now? Does he try and fight one of the big names, or does he retire as a champ?

tough call. There was talk after Mayweather beat De la Hoya about a Mosley/Mayweather fight. But i dont think Mayweather will come out of retirement to fight Mosley. He'll want some sort of megafight, like with Pacman or somebody.  Mosley is up there in age, but after seeing him last night....it doesnt look like he lost much. His hand speed was crazy, and his power was just as good as always.  Maybe either a rematch with Cotto, or if there is a Margarito/Cotto rematch Mosley can fight the winner.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Man On The Moon

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'll Be Posted With My Blunt and A Brew...

Sofa_King_Awesome

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Five poppin' Six droppin'
Re: Mosley vs Margarito this Saturday
« Reply #17 on: January 25, 2009, 07:28:19 PM »
Margarita mix got sonned
are you people that dumb and slow...lol...
Tuff one...but quik is up there...put it on me is classic imo and on some detox shit...dj lethal>>dj quik....rza>>premo.....dre>>>quik....rza=dre....dre, rza, quik, dj lethal>>>>>timberland, rockwielder, EIMINEM, mannie fresh