Author Topic: Is B.I.G s " Long Kiss Goodnight" one of the greatest disses ever?  (Read 1045 times)

MediumL

Re: Is B.I.G s " Long Kiss Goodnight" one of the greatest disses ever?
« Reply #15 on: January 20, 2009, 12:29:48 PM »
I'm a PAC dick rider because its the truth?hit em up is a legengary song.how many rappers have emulated this song to diss someone?how many verses from this song have been bit?countless.

how many big lines have been bit as well? bigs dope, dont let stanism distort ur ears
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454</a>

Jaydc555

« Reply #16 on: January 20, 2009, 12:36:53 PM »
I wasn't saying that.I'm just talking diss songs.I'm a huge fan of both artists.but face it on wax pac destroyed big.if you can't see that your a stan.

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: January 20, 2009, 01:19:34 PM »
I'm a PAC dick rider because its the truth?hit em up is a legengary song.how many rappers have emulated this song to diss someone?how many verses from this song have been bit?countless.

how many big lines have been bit as well? bigs dope, dont let stanism distort ur ears

Lol way to take it out of context. We're talking about both disses, not their careers. Long Kiss is a dope ass song, but theres little to no personals in the track and all he's saying is hes gonna kill Pac. Pac got mad personals, and his speech at the end of "Hit Em Up is legendary. I reckon Pacs track had more punch to it, and letting his "lil homies ride on you bitch ass niggas" was crack up...

Jaydc555

« Reply #19 on: January 20, 2009, 01:38:13 PM »
Drop a gem on em was a superior diss track to pac and mobb deep released it when he was alive

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #20 on: January 20, 2009, 02:57:01 PM »
BIG's a bitch! ;D

fuck him! WESTSIDE FO' LIFE! TUPAC!!!!! HOLLA IF YA HEAR ME! 8)

MoodMuzik

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: January 20, 2009, 02:58:24 PM »
i think its disgusting that this n other songs made the cd...the guys dead n u put a diss track on life after death? fuked up if u asked me...dope album tho

operation stackola

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: January 20, 2009, 03:22:12 PM »
Kick in the door >>>>>>>>>>> this track. Theres much better disses out there as well. I think WHo Shot Ya was doper than Long Kiss goodnight as well.

But Kick in the door is def one of Bigs best disses:

'fuck that why try throw bleach in ur eye'
'i think they got cum in em, cause they nothin but dicks, tryna blow up like nitro and dynamite sticks'
'ur reign on the top was short like leprechauns as i smash so called willies, thugs and rapper dons'

This is actually a diss to Raekwon (when Rae subliminally dissed BIG on "Ice Water" from Only Built 4 Cuban Linx). Rae and Ghost also got at BIG on the "Shark Niggas (Biters)" skit before this song, talking about how BIG bit Nas' album cover.

the ghost

« Reply #23 on: January 20, 2009, 04:10:57 PM »
The thing I both like and dislike about Big's beef tracks was that he was so subliminal.....I wish he would have called out a few names!

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #24 on: January 20, 2009, 04:57:31 PM »
Dissin a dead man that cant reply back gets no points in my book.
yet the structur of the track is clever....and pac was alive when big was makeing life after death...pac just died early.

umm "you got fucked fo times"  (4 bullets shot 2pac in 96)

"restin where the worms and the wheat be"

thats not after 2pac died lol
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Made Jesus Walks/So I Ain't Never Going To Hell
« Reply #25 on: January 20, 2009, 08:17:33 PM »
I wish the original existed. From what RZA said the original Biggie went it tough on Pac then redid his lyrics to this.

herpes

« Reply #26 on: January 20, 2009, 08:37:15 PM »
Haven't a few cats close to Big mentioned the original version of this song mentioned Pac specifically and it was recorded before Pac was killed ?  Or something along those lines.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #27 on: January 20, 2009, 08:40:25 PM »
I wish the original existed. From what RZA said the original Biggie went it tough on Pac then redid his lyrics to this.

thats leaked  its almost th same but Big talk'n smack at the end and maybe a lil dif percusson
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Made Jesus Walks/So I Ain't Never Going To Hell
« Reply #28 on: January 20, 2009, 08:41:53 PM »

thats leaked  its almost th same but Big talk'n smack at the end and maybe a lil dif percusson

Thanks for the info. RZA makes it sound like it is on some lyrical beatdown type shit from BIG and he scraped the verses.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #29 on: January 20, 2009, 08:41:54 PM »
Haven't a few cats close to Big mentioned the original version of this song mentioned Pac specifically and it was recorded before Pac was killed ?  Or something along those lines.

actually, Cease sed the opposite, that the track was made after 2pac passed

diddy denied that tho :-/