Author Topic: Jay rock the best thing since pac?  (Read 1451 times)

yeapp

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Re: Jay rock the best thing since pac?
« Reply #90 on: January 22, 2009, 10:46:24 PM »
Nah man I mean like ten crack commandments and kick in the door are classic tracks.but then half the album is candy ass pop beats with puffys annoying ad Libs.I mean I respect bigs lyrics but he doesn't make me feel any emotion at all.ready to die is classic but this album is way overrated

niggas bleed,somebody gotta die,story to tell,notorious thugs,downfall,you're nobody til somebody kills you,long kiss goodnight,skys the limit,the world is filled,going back to cali,hypnotize

do you want me to continue name the traccs that are corny shit mo money mo problems Big had a dope verse on it name me the traccs homie love the dough was aiight shit the tracc with the lox was aiight Styles,and Big had dope verses you buggin again

Jaydc555

« Reply #91 on: January 22, 2009, 10:53:48 PM »
I'm not bugging its how I feel and I'm not the only one.I skip half the album basically every time I listen to it. I mean just on disc one that joint with the lox was whack,I love the dough has a terrible beat and cheesey chorus,fucking you tonight is lame...Its just too much of a pop album for me.yeah it has some great songs but it could easily be slimmed into one album

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #92 on: January 22, 2009, 10:57:25 PM »
real shit!!
biggie was too overhyped, beyond....

I'm not bugging its how I feel and I'm not the only one.I skip half the album basically every time I listen to it. I mean just on disc one that joint with the lox was whack,I love the dough has a terrible beat and cheesey chorus,fucking you tonight is lame...Its just too much of a pop album for me.yeah it has some great songs but it could easily be slimmed into one album
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #93 on: January 22, 2009, 11:10:58 PM »
I don't think there's anything with pop tracks.  It's an area that's got to be fulfilled by somebody.  Not everything should be raw.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #94 on: January 22, 2009, 11:13:41 PM »
right but biggie was too hip hop
to each is own
everyonen got they own hip hop they like guess

I don't think there's anything with pop tracks.  It's an area that's got to be fulfilled by somebody.  Not everything should be raw.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Jaydc555

« Reply #95 on: January 22, 2009, 11:16:59 PM »
If Wu tang clans forever was cluttered with garbage like that pop shit you would be singing a different tune I bet.the problem is we Lose good hip hop artist to hip pop.like ll cool j for example

yeapp

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #96 on: January 22, 2009, 11:36:38 PM »
If Wu tang clans forever was cluttered with garbage like that pop shit you would be singing a different tune I bet.the problem is we Lose good hip hop artist to hip pop.like ll cool j for example

on a different note we might get to hear crooked on an original Dj Premiere beat thanks to slaughterhouse but yeah I get you personally it is the best double disc just my opinion but who knows where his career would have gone can not speculate could have ended up like Raekwon and Ghost you never know

just do not but I get you LL fell off

Jaydc555

« Reply #97 on: January 22, 2009, 11:47:16 PM »
Crooked I over a premo beat has always been my dream combo.I hope just blaze offers them a beat for the project as well.where did you hear that?

yeapp

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #98 on: January 22, 2009, 11:55:08 PM »
Crooked I over a premo beat has always been my dream combo.I hope just blaze offers them a beat for the project as well.where did you hear that?

I was just thinking Premo works with Royce alot,and if they wanted a beat I think Premo would be amped to hear what they could do over a beat some shit like ten crack commandments or above the clouds or watch how it goes down they would kill it did you hear hip hop weekly ten you know my steez goodness needs to happen

Jaydc555

« Reply #99 on: January 23, 2009, 12:07:12 AM »
Yeah crook went in on that one.same as when he went in on thank god for that white beat

ThatSICCNESS

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #100 on: January 23, 2009, 12:31:12 AM »
lol...