Author Topic: Jay rock the best thing since pac?  (Read 1453 times)

yeapp

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Re: Jay rock the best thing since pac?
« Reply #15 on: January 20, 2009, 06:52:21 PM »
tupac is from new york

they are nothing alike in style nor how they rhyme

your comparisons are only on the surface,and have a fragile undertone to them I can not take them serious do not create threads off random thoughts that pop in your head people are who they are comparisons are weak in general,and are for the weak minded never do something like this again

do not think I am a pac diccryder either he is not in my top ten butthings like this must never exist we must move beyond,and forward

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: January 20, 2009, 07:29:55 PM »
can't say that,cause he ain't put out the albums like pac,and got that adulation like the legend, jay rocc is nice tho,it's just the west need to stop with the extra's tho, let jay do what he gonna do yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: JAY ROCK THE BEST THING SINCE PAC???
« Reply #17 on: January 20, 2009, 07:38:54 PM »
real talk thats the same shit

What do you mean he could have gone the easy route and got akon and t pain?he got lil Wayne and will I am. Lol you can't get any easier then that....and while I Like jay their will never be another pac people need to stop with those comparisons
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #18 on: January 20, 2009, 08:13:00 PM »
LOLLLLLLL Jay Rock aint even a lil dude first of all HAHA and hes no where close to Pac right now, your fucked lol!!!

The King

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: January 20, 2009, 08:16:41 PM »
Unless you've released an actual album, you fucking suck.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: January 20, 2009, 08:18:43 PM »
haha but Pac was more of a warrior or soldier and spoke for this coast (whether hes from here or not) IMO he spoke for this westcoast region
his attitude was "fuck tha world" and "you cant fuck wit me"  
I think his message and image made more of a impact than his muzik overall!!
of course he sold millions, but he was like the spokesman for this coast and his muzik lives on!!!
but its "FUCK THA WORLD" MUZIK THAT LIVES ON IMO
RIP PAC!!!

LOLLLLLLL Jay Rock aint even a lil dude first of all HAHA and hes no where close to Pac right now, your fucked lol!!!
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

Jaydc555

« Reply #21 on: January 20, 2009, 08:20:36 PM »
2pac was more then just music he was a movement.and one of the most talented actors to ever grace the screen

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: January 20, 2009, 08:27:00 PM »
thats what im sayin
I mean str8 up I dont listen to pac everyday, but Im more about what he was about and thats what I was sayin.
he was about that thug life, or the raw n uncut muzik.  it was more of "poetry" IMO but he TOLD THA INDUSTRY THAT IT WAS GON BE HIS WAY OR NO WAY!!!
THEY BOWED DOWN TO HIM AND LET HIM DO WHAT HE WANTED!!!

Jay Rock is goin to lil wayne for help!!! If he can have fans that will buy his muzik, then get at Lil wayne!!!
G Malone is goin to akone and lil wayne for help and puttin out southern muzik!!!

2pac was more then just music he was a movement.and one of the most talented actors to ever grace the screen
Cube

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #23 on: January 20, 2009, 08:32:27 PM »
thats what im sayin
I mean str8 up I dont listen to pac everyday, but Im more about what he was about and thats what I was sayin.
he was about that thug life, or the raw n uncut muzik.  it was more of "poetry" IMO but he TOLD THA INDUSTRY THAT IT WAS GON BE HIS WAY OR NO WAY!!!

Jay Rock is goin to lil wayne for help!!! If he can have fans that will buy his muzik, then get at Lil wayne!!!
G Malone is goin to akone and lil wayne for help and puttin out southern muzik!!!

Exactly, i don't get how anybody now a days just start comparing these new dudes who ain't even got a album out to legends like Pac.....get the fuck outta here, you sound stupid. But then again these are all the dudes who just got into hip-hop so its all good!!!

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #24 on: January 20, 2009, 08:41:33 PM »
one of the most talented actors to grace the screen? hahahahaha

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: January 20, 2009, 08:44:21 PM »
yeah I mean do what you gotta jay rock, again if thats what he has to do to sell records or keep his rep or gain his fanbase then thats what it is!!!
but if this is westcoast muzik, then ITS DEATH MUZIK!!!
cuz that aint westcoast muzik!!!
cats say game brought back this coast, (to each is own on that 1) but he was close to gangsta rap!!!  
snoop doog made muzik for "westcoast fans"  
he made, the new shit that he does sexual....that aint westcoast!!!
DONT GET IT TWISTED THO!!
Im not sayin all westcoast rappers should rap about is bitches, gunz, hoes, whips, gang bangin!!!
but what jay rock/g malone are doin is way off the map on the same side as snoop!!!
AGAIN IF THEY CAN SELL, THEN THATS WHAT IT IS!!
they dont care about someone like me (they are others) who dont buy their records, they goin for the lil wayne audience!!!
BUT IM GLAD I HAVE AT LEAST SOME ARTISTS MAKIN DOPE MUZIK THAT ARE FROM THIS COAST!
EXAMPLES OF THEM WOULD BE:
PLANET ASIA
STRONG ARM STEADY
DJ MUGGS
B-REAL
ICE CUBE
WC
BISHOP LAMONT (WHERE'S THE HATERS)
GAME (AT TIMES)
KURUPT (SOUNDS LIKE KURUPT IS BACK ON HIS OUTER SPACE SHIT)

THATS JUS A FEW...

thats what im sayin

Exactly, i don't get how anybody now a days just start comparing these new dudes who ain't even got a album out to legends like Pac.....get the fuck outta here, you sound stupid. But then again these are all the dudes who just got into hip-hop so its all good!!!
Cube

The_Offence

« Reply #26 on: January 20, 2009, 08:50:34 PM »
no he isn't,hes done fucked it upp dissin X.O. Without Games help i doubt he'll even make it past underground.
wow these game dick riders make me laugh listen to yourself you sound like fucking idiot

Jaydc555

« Reply #27 on: January 20, 2009, 08:50:42 PM »
Go read critic reviews of every movie 2pac has ever been in points.have you ever actually watched his movies?

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
« Reply #28 on: January 20, 2009, 08:52:35 PM »
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: January 20, 2009, 09:11:26 PM »
haha

no he isn't,hes done fucked it upp dissin X.O. Without Games help i doubt he'll even make it past underground.
wow these game dick riders make me laugh listen to yourself you sound like fucking idiot
Cube