Author Topic: Jay rock the best thing since pac?  (Read 1454 times)

yeapp

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Re: Jay rock the best thing since pac?
« Reply #75 on: January 21, 2009, 03:09:12 PM »
Alright Ill admit that I meant to write talented and not greatest.I just ran with it because well why not its a forum lol.I do agree canibus is dope.2nd round knock out is in my top 5 diss songs of all time he slaughtered ll.I felt lls diss was weak.and I remember that time when everybody was scared to get on a track with bis for fear of being putshined.that track him and pharoah did together was lyrical homicide

it coo everybody but Pun was scared like that,and LL but LL has that Snoop insecurity issue you already a legend why you want what another dude got (LL wanted that recognition for lyrics like Bis was getting bac in the day Canibus spoke on it before he put Second Round KO of LL telling him "I Want What You Got") Snoop same thing with Crooked for whatever reason that whacc mothfucca is looked on as a legend but lyrically he could never touch Crooked not even if snoop lived another 100 years,and practiced every day for that amount of time

Jaydc555

« Reply #76 on: January 21, 2009, 03:18:00 PM »
I agree completely.if you took doggystyle away from snoop he is nothing.and doggystle he gets too much credit for.I mean yeah its his album but that album was a team project.a lot of peoples hearts went into making that album.that's why snoop can't recreate it because he wasn't that good to begin with.as a team deathrow couldn't be fucked with.bar for bar crooked is my true number one emcee of all time.but he doesn't have any albums...but ill tell you this I listen to hip hop weeklies more then I listen to any other rappers albuma

yeapp

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #77 on: January 21, 2009, 03:49:19 PM »
I agree completely.if you took doggystyle away from snoop he is nothing.and doggystle he gets too much credit for.I mean yeah its his album but that album was a team project.a lot of peoples hearts went into making that album.that's why snoop can't recreate it because he wasn't that good to begin with.as a team deathrow couldn't be fucked with.bar for bar crooked is my true number one emcee of all time.but he doesn't have any albums...but ill tell you this I listen to hip hop weeklies more then I listen to any other rappers albuma

if you created an all-time west coast top ten Snoop is not in it,shit an LA county all-time top ten he is not in it everybody stuck in the past that album takes people back to their childhood which is coo we all love shit that does that but outside of that dude is horrible plus niggas out here act like he is special I laugh in these dudes faces Aceyalone should get more props out here esp considering how creative he is,and with Project Blow in Leimert Park being an avunue for niggas who do not got deals to go there,and rap with other dope rappers in the fuccing hood (incase anyone who is not from out here Leimert Park is in the mothfuccin hood straight up) so I will never understand anything beyond the childhood complex

Jaydc555

« Reply #78 on: January 21, 2009, 03:56:03 PM »
Holy fuck its nice to find someone that knows what up in regards to snoop.all the dpg lovers in this forum is nauseating

yeapp

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #79 on: January 21, 2009, 04:17:07 PM »
Holy fuck its nice to find someone that knows what up in regards to snoop.all the dpg lovers in this forum is nauseating

DOC should get the props Snoop does

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #80 on: January 21, 2009, 04:31:31 PM »
damn Im suprised theres a few cats that think pac wasnt the best
crazy (but many will debate) that pac was the best rapper ever and will always be!!

haha puttin canibus up there..thats waz up

as i said i think he was more of our "president of this coast" than a big tyme rapper
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

dolo

• Lil Geezy
  • chea.
« Reply #81 on: January 22, 2009, 06:19:45 PM »
man fuck pac!
--only when it's necessary.

Jaydc555

« Reply #82 on: January 22, 2009, 06:21:46 PM »
The thing is thoug pac made all eyez on me in two weeks and makavelli in one week.biggie couldn't make an album as good as those in that amount of time.he would work on one track for a month

westside159

« Reply #83 on: January 22, 2009, 08:58:33 PM »
WHAT THE HELL ?   Whoever made this thread needs to have a Mental evaluation soon  . like PAC ?  Nigga Pleeeease ...  not even close bro. :-X :-X :-X

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #84 on: January 22, 2009, 08:59:52 PM »
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

yeapp

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #85 on: January 22, 2009, 10:25:40 PM »
The thing is thoug pac made all eyez on me in two weeks and makavelli in one week.biggie couldn't make an album as good as those in that amount of time.he would work on one track for a month

naw not really a month lol more like a morning after a party but it does not matter how long it takes what matters is quality I could care less if it takes five minutes five hours or five days as long as the out come is dope

Jaydc555

« Reply #86 on: January 22, 2009, 10:28:11 PM »
I don't know man I re listened to life after death today and its just not that good.too many pop tracks.too much puffy ad libing

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #87 on: January 22, 2009, 10:29:17 PM »
and there you have it

I don't know man I re listened to life after death today and its just not that good.too many pop tracks.too much puffy ad libing
Cube

yeapp

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #88 on: January 22, 2009, 10:30:51 PM »

you buggin

Jaydc555

« Reply #89 on: January 22, 2009, 10:43:08 PM »
Nah man I mean like ten crack commandments and kick in the door are classic tracks.but then half the album is candy ass pop beats with puffys annoying ad Libs.I mean I respect bigs lyrics but he doesn't make me feel any emotion at all.ready to die is classic but this album is way overrated