Author Topic: Young Hootie - "Bompton: The Red Tape" mixtape d/l  (Read 1331 times)

80s baby

Re: Young Hootie - "Bompton: The Red Tape" mixtape d/l
« Reply #90 on: January 22, 2009, 08:26:16 PM »
what ipretty much was speaking on is man you aint never been to compton south central watts gardena places like la puente east la some parts of riverside even mo val san bernardino aka the zoo duarte pasadena wilmington inglewood culver city montebello carson baldwin park paramoutn south gate whittier pomona hawthorne bellflower longbeach..i aint hyping up shit those are just cities that came off top..now quick ???if a nigga is from the uk why would give a fuc about whats going in another country..little nigga..how come i know so much whats going on nigga..so stop it little nigga..you aint been to compton its a fucin warzone nigga

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #91 on: January 22, 2009, 08:31:16 PM »
what ipretty much was speaking on is man you aint never been to compton south central watts gardena places like la puente east la some parts of riverside even mo val san bernardino aka the zoo duarte pasadena wilmington inglewood culver city montebello carson baldwin park paramoutn south gate whittier pomona hawthorne bellflower longbeach..i aint hyping up shit those are just cities that came off top..now quick ???if a nigga is from the uk why would give a fuc about whats going in another country..little nigga..how come i know so much whats going on nigga..so stop it little nigga..you aint been to compton its a fucin warzone nigga

How you know that? hahahaha I aint like you droppin names and places just to try and prove a point. But my phone bill will tell who i know and speak to hahhaa. You asking me why would you care about another country is cause you weird as fuck. Dont try and talk civilized now nigga. Jome hopefully will solve this when he answers this question

AY JOME WHERE IS THIS NIGGA FROM?????????? Hahahaha

I only take people serious who shows there face when they talk not hide. Why yall so scared?
« Last Edit: January 22, 2009, 08:36:43 PM by Trav Treezy »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;</a>

Fuck the rest of that shit listen to Saigon

80s baby

« Reply #92 on: January 22, 2009, 08:36:54 PM »
u still not making sense little nigga who the fuc is jome little homie....you talkin all this spider loc shit and you dont know nobody from the coast nigga..you a wanna be nigga you talkin to a nigga who s out here nigga i dont fuced wit kobe bryant been to his house..been to game s house nigga i got proof of that shit little nigga..done fuced wit yukmouth bo loc..snoop when he used to live in clairemont..one of the niggaz from hustleboyz fuc wit my nigga big tunk..nigga i dont need to reveal who i am nigga..just tell you this on the man up above nigga...im in southern california..thats on everybody in my life who has past away and my kids..nigga..

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #93 on: January 22, 2009, 08:42:29 PM »
u still not making sense little nigga who the fuc is jome little homie....you talkin all this spider loc shit and you dont know nobody from the coast nigga..you a wanna be nigga you talkin to a nigga who s out here nigga i dont fuced wit kobe bryant been to his house..been to game s house nigga i got proof of that shit little nigga..done fuced wit yukmouth bo loc..snoop when he used to live in clairemont..one of the niggaz from hustleboyz fuc wit my nigga big tunk..nigga i dont need to reveal who i am nigga..just tell you this on the man up above nigga...im in southern california..thats on everybody in my life who has past away and my kids..nigga..

Aight my nigga im a wannabe hahahaha. If you fuck with all these important people why are you on my nutz so hard? A regular nigga like me? Save all that bullshit and let
JOME OR ANY OTHER MOD TELL ME WHERE YOURE FROM.

If you really in cali why you tryin so hard to convince me? Its cool tho cause a mod gonna solve this hahahaha you ready?
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;</a>

westside159

« Reply #94 on: January 22, 2009, 08:46:22 PM »
man who is young hootie ?  never heard of em .. dont care too either .  peace

80s baby

« Reply #95 on: January 22, 2009, 08:51:50 PM »
cause i hate bitch niggaz try to jump on niggaz ship that they dont even know quic to defend niggaz and dont even know the business nigga...
why the fuc is spider loc dissing game..whats the main reason...huhhh bitch ass nigga

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #96 on: January 22, 2009, 08:54:37 PM »
cause i hate bitch niggaz try to jump on niggaz ship that they dont even know quic to defend niggaz and dont even know the business nigga...
why the fuc is spider loc dissing game..whats the main reason...huhhh bitch ass nigga

Hahahha Bangadoshish the dvd in stores now go get it if you want to know. Stop talking to me until a

MOD LETS ME KNOW WHERE THIS NIGGA IS FROM.

80s baby

« Reply #97 on: January 22, 2009, 08:57:56 PM »
been had that bangadoshish dvd never had a chance to watch it its like 2 dvds that nigga scrap loc gave it to my cuzzin awhile bac nigga..umm let me guess you had to pay for yours huhhhh nigga that brainless dvd i got that shit long time ago tooo way before too little nigga..you dont know the politics of whats going in these streets nigga...when nipsey shoots his next video i ll make sure i ll hold up sign wit yo bitch ass name on it little nigga

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #98 on: January 22, 2009, 09:06:36 PM »
been had that bangadoshish dvd never had a chance to watch it its like 2 dvds that nigga scrap loc gave it to my cuzzin awhile bac nigga..umm let me guess you had to pay for yours huhhhh nigga that brainless dvd i got that shit long time ago tooo way before too little nigga..you dont know the politics of whats going in these streets nigga...when nipsey shoots his next video i ll make sure i ll hold up sign wit yo bitch ass name on it little nigga

Hahaha ok i feel so important. I dont care bout what you talking about nigga. Stop talking to me. Cut out all the name droppin only a nigga tryin to prove something would name drop like you.

ANY MOD PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHAT COUNTRY THIS BOY IS FROM.

freewayricky

• 'G'
  • U Niggaz Caint Be Serious???!!!!
« Reply #99 on: January 22, 2009, 10:27:57 PM »
Are yall aware that there is a world outside the internet? I believe its getting promoted in the streets obiviously. I believe the ears of the hood will hear it, i believe that's what they were aiming for with the mixtape. If it goes nutz on the net cool but if it don't so what it was for the streets. If you can't relate then I guess the music aint for you.

But I do love how all the responses to the mixtape was  positive till it was brought up he was dissing doja the feedback starting getting negative hahahaha. These doja fans never cease to amaze me hahaha.

Ill see if I can find it homie...

Well spoken... this clown said Hootie's diss fell on Deaf ears... what u dont know is Game did respond... thru the "Hood" and it wasnt a diss... lol..

I'm not talking about his diss because it's obviously getting people talk about him.  I'm talking about his latest tape.  To me, it was average at best.  A few dope verses here and there but like I said, no stand out tracks at all.  Take it for what its worth but that's my opinion.

Great we heard u but like I said it wasnt for u actually unless your currently or have ever been active... its for the STREETS... we didnt make it to have a stand out, or a single is a acktive body of work Period so relax everybody got your opinion lil homie now keep it moving...

I was responding to what u said about Game and here u go....

I'm gonna ask again in case you ain't seen this in the last page but:

Wassup homie.... do you got the diss track Hootie put out on Game??

It went some like "when you see game aim for his head" or something like that.... it was on his myspace for a hot second years ago and is nowhere to be found

I  been looking for that track for a minute.... good looking if you can find that homie

freewayricky

• 'G'
« Reply #100 on: January 22, 2009, 10:30:37 PM »
man who is young hootie ?  never heard of em .. dont care too either .  peace

Why u frontin?  The thread says YOUNG HOOTIE "The Red Tape" if you dont know who he is or dont care to why the fuck you 4 pages deep in the comments with a stoopid ass comment...  U played ya' self weirdo - U dont care to know but I;; tell u this u know his name now clown....

lol

Hoodlum204

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Thats Why I Fucked Your Bitch!!
« Reply #101 on: January 23, 2009, 03:11:46 AM »
this chit is fire.....dont sleep

freewayricky

• 'G'
« Reply #102 on: January 23, 2009, 10:50:15 AM »
this chit is fire.....dont sleep

Church!!!

CJMacc

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #103 on: January 23, 2009, 02:21:38 PM »
JUST FINISHING LISTENING TO IT... SHIT IS FUCCIN HEAT MAN..... DAMN... WESTCOAST ARTIST COMIN' WITH THE MIXTAPES THIS PAST YEAR OR SO....

LOS SKANLESS NATIVE

« Reply #104 on: January 23, 2009, 02:49:25 PM »
Are yall aware that there is a world outside the internet? I believe its getting promoted in the streets obiviously. I believe the ears of the hood will hear it, i believe that's what they were aiming for with the mixtape. If it goes nutz on the net cool but if it don't so what it was for the streets. If you can't relate then I guess the music aint for you.

But I do love how all the responses to the mixtape was  positive till it was brought up he was dissing doja the feedback starting getting negative hahahaha. These doja fans never cease to amaze me hahaha.

Ill see if I can find it homie...

Well spoken... this clown said Hootie's diss fell on Deaf ears... what u dont know is Game did respond... thru the "Hood" and it wasnt a diss... lol..

I'm not talking about his diss because it's obviously getting people talk about him.  I'm talking about his latest tape.  To me, it was average at best.  A few dope verses here and there but like I said, no stand out tracks at all.  Take it for what its worth but that's my opinion.

Great we heard u but like I said it wasnt for u actually unless your currently or have ever been active... its for the STREETS... we didnt make it to have a stand out, or a single is a acktive body of work Period so relax everybody got your opinion lil homie now keep it moving...

I was responding to what u said about Game and here u go....

I'm gonna ask again in case you ain't seen this in the last page but:

Wassup homie.... do you got the diss track Hootie put out on Game??

It went some like "when you see game aim for his head" or something like that.... it was on his myspace for a hot second years ago and is nowhere to be found

I  been looking for that track for a minute.... good looking if you can find that homie

Yo I guess Hootie don't want it out there cuz he don't want to get lyrically slaughtered by his big homie the Game.

I understand that nigga scared now and don't want it out there anymore. Kinda pussy in my opinion. Oh yeah instead of Hootie talking all that shit why don't he catch that fade. Answer that nigga.