Author Topic: Young Hootie - "Bompton: The Red Tape" mixtape d/l  (Read 1324 times)

80s baby

Re: Young Hootie - "Bompton: The Red Tape" mixtape d/l
« Reply #105 on: January 23, 2009, 06:30:02 PM »
here s a trav treezy quote

Then who are you talking about then?HuhHuhHuhHuhHuh So what if he moved out the hood that mean he got his bread without having an album out? You should congraulate him for that. He probably beefin with some of his hood niggaz but who doesnt? But i doubt if that stops him from goin through. He doing tv shows,movies,and puttin out a mixtape a month. Do you think he has time to go to the homeboy house and get fucked up when he could be doin tracks or reading a scrip? Spi talks in the past tense but he lets you know if you trippin he will give it to you. On his first interview on allhiphop he said he was on defense with his life now because he was rapping and gettin bread others ways then the average nigga. He didnt come in the game all i whooped bad azz,wanted to fuck daz up,i beat sosa into the fuckin ground,i snuffed scrappy, thats just all what yall haters paid attention to. Game aint in his league as far as rapping and banging.

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #106 on: January 24, 2009, 11:09:19 AM »
Damn nigga you stay on my nut sack. This time making up shit like a mad ex girlfriend. Get a life you got too much time on your hands, you sit up here and make shit up.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;</a>

Fuck the rest of that shit listen to Saigon

80s baby

« Reply #107 on: January 24, 2009, 01:23:08 PM »
you the one spittin bullshit homie how is spider loc better than game as far as rappin..this nigga only talk shit cause he from the coast..if he was certified and a real gang banger he ll be making diss songs towards florencia 13 and the swans real talk..and the avalons..thats some real talk for you homie..
mitchy slic is the king of the bangin on records..this nigga be makin songs about skyline pirus he real enemies on some real g shit..

80s baby

« Reply #108 on: January 24, 2009, 01:31:00 PM »
thats why im tryin to school you trav treezy you so connecticut my nigga its not even funny...how are you going to defend somebody you dont even know..just cause he big u up on his forums..did he give you those mixtapes for free or did you have to buy them little nigga..and that bangadoshish dvd i finally watched that shit the other night..it was coo..but still a lot of bullshit..but yo u had to purchase it my nigga to put money in that mans pocet..if he respected you and how you move nigga you coud have gotten that shit for free..but you aint a cali nigga..you want to be one so bad..i gave away my margarito and mosley ticets to the fight tonight..cause im a solid nigga..man..i feel if someone needs it more than me..give it to them..just like that rocet song man i m a give you some game..you sound stupid on these forums..only person i want to tell to get off my dic is my baby moms or bitches im fucin..or that dumb white girl that was using her teeth when she was sucin my dic..my thing is if you dont like game cause of spider loc or some bullshit he said on his forums you re brainwashed..how you gon sit there and lie to yourself that game is not better than spider loc nigga..he got way more lyrics..way more originality..raps over 10 times better beats..listen to stompin in my big blac boots...that s just like the song cbo did bac in the days stompin in my steel toes headed to the murder show.oh no liquor store here we go 

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #109 on: January 24, 2009, 02:01:53 PM »
For some nigga to be going to kobes,snoops,and all these other famous niggaz houses you got a lot of time on your hands to speak to a regular nigga. Get off CT nutz im from new haven get it exact hoe. I aint got time to be readin your made up bullshit and you tryin to act like you from america get the fuck outta here with all that. You keep talkin about spider this spider that nigga I don't give a fuck about what you talkin nigga. Why you tryin so hard to convince me of this and that? I don't give a fuck about you nigga. You, ya mother,kids and everybody else could rot in piss for all I give a fuck. Stop going on like a bitch unless you coming here otherwise you wasting your time. 

I want to be a cali nigga yet I got new haven tats on me? 
If that's the case you want to be a Tristate nigga on the strength of you listening to rap. We started this rap shit if you want to get real about shit. But you aint even a real nigga so i wont go there with that and the niggaz I fuck with out there don't talk stupid like you. See how stupid that sounded? That's exactly how you sound.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2009, 02:11:55 PM by Trav Treezy »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;</a>

80s baby

« Reply #110 on: January 24, 2009, 07:13:22 PM »
i have fuced wit kobe little homie..i aint gon give this nigga exact address where this nigga live.right in newport coast how does a foreigner know about that little nigga soon as you make that left ocean ridge drive..security is right there..then you go on and make a right on kingsport then one more street i aint sayin no more then you at his house bitch boy..we just conducting business nigga..laughin at you niggaz..man..bitch boy you can take the toll roads to get to cuzz house the 241 to the 261..niga im a cali nigga all the way homie..im a young boss

80s baby

« Reply #111 on: January 24, 2009, 07:17:10 PM »
right by pelican hill golf club nigga........bitch ass nigga..if you such a big dog and tellin niggaz they gettin they source from the internet..try to google this nigga address bitch boy..on man up above im giving you the real by where this niga stay..no fictitious shit..we getting ready to watch the fight.

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #112 on: January 24, 2009, 08:02:49 PM »
Hahaha ok Big Maniac.