Author Topic: Young Hootie - "Bompton: The Red Tape" mixtape d/l  (Read 1325 times)

Maully aka [Fitted Da Boss]

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Karma is A Bitch...Know That!
Re: Young Hootie - "Bompton: The Red Tape" mixtape d/l
« Reply #45 on: January 21, 2009, 03:36:44 PM »
damn...now even hootie dissin fase...and lol @ that line bein about game...when game aint have nothin 2 do wit fase gettin knocked out by whiteboy so he basically jus snuck that line in jus 4 the hell of it...lmfao

Hootie said thats what he gets for bringing bustas to the rus. Not thats what you get for bringing crips to the hood. And you know who thats about. Cmon my nigga hahahaha you cool but you know what he talkin about

exactly my point...what did game bein a "busta" have 2 do wit whiteboy puttin his hands on fase...?

Well im pretty sure you know doja feeding white boy and fase put doja on, so in return doja probably sent that nigga down there to handle the situation. So he saying the same busta nigga you put on,got you put on your back.

lol @ that explanation...i seriously doubt...he would ask some dude 2 fight his own brother...i find it hard 2 believe that...and on top of that they still managed 2 put their differences aside...nah...i dont believe that ock...

Ya Boy Is Off The Wall, These Other Niggas Is Titoooo!

80s baby

« Reply #46 on: January 21, 2009, 03:40:41 PM »
this nigga dont know shit or ever been to compton in his life...this nigga base all his opinions on speculations....look at this nigga calling game doja get the fucc outta here...quic to say a nigga is from overseas get the fuc outta here...   

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #47 on: January 21, 2009, 03:44:38 PM »
damn...now even hootie dissin fase...and lol @ that line bein about game...when game aint have nothin 2 do wit fase gettin knocked out by whiteboy so he basically jus snuck that line in jus 4 the hell of it...lmfao

Hootie said thats what he gets for bringing bustas to the rus. Not thats what you get for bringing crips to the hood. And you know who thats about. Cmon my nigga hahahaha you cool but you know what he talkin about

exactly my point...what did game bein a "busta" have 2 do wit whiteboy puttin his hands on fase...?

Well im pretty sure you know doja feeding white boy and fase put doja on, so in return doja probably sent that nigga down there to handle the situation. So he saying the same busta nigga you put on,got you put on your back.

lol @ that explanation...i seriously doubt...he would ask some dude 2 fight his own brother...i find it hard 2 believe that...and on top of that they still managed 2 put their differences aside...nah...i dont believe that ock...

Hahaha i feel you but dog,why dude do the video after the shit with the chain on???? Fase even said something about game being in on it. When he dissed spi on body bags(the song where after the beef got physical AGAIN he went into the studio to talk tough when its already on) why didnt he say fuck whiteboy too????? When whiteboy is the one who did it. Hahaha exactly. I even think doja think fase gave his cousin permission to take off on him at the funeral. Im just saying it seems like a whats 1 plus 1 question and answer.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2009, 03:51:58 PM by Trav Treezy »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;</a>

Fuck the rest of that shit listen to Saigon

80s baby

« Reply #48 on: January 21, 2009, 03:47:05 PM »
all speculation no facts about what happened

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: January 21, 2009, 03:47:26 PM »
this nigga dont know shit or ever been to compton in his life...this nigga base all his opinions on speculations....look at this nigga calling game doja get the fucc outta here...quic to say a nigga is from overseas get the fuc outta here...   

Hahahaha you are. Stop lying about where you from. Rep the uk my nigga stop the fronting hahahha. Let me tell you how i know your the UK Banga!!!!! Cause you make up shit saying that i said it hahahahha. Change your style and try again. O yea and when you do get my dick out your mouth.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;</a>

80s baby

« Reply #50 on: January 21, 2009, 04:18:46 PM »
uk banga hahaaaaaa i use to live right around the corner from rowley park nigga..i remember bac in the days pops use to go up there and ball niggaz up in the 80s..and a nigga use to be at daisy child development center too bac in the days little homie..aint no uk nigga around here a nigga like me know all the business..whether its street.politics..you the out of towner..last time i read the forums..west coast connection forum not connecticut forums for niggaz who wanna adapt the gangbangin and cali lifestyle

80s baby

« Reply #51 on: January 21, 2009, 04:23:06 PM »
why your bitch ass is hatin on game the nigga is acting like a real nigga taking care of his kids..using the rap game to secure his future financially you see that nigga front seats at the staple center got a nice big ass house in glendale...his house is cold my nigga..real tight..why your favorite rapper spider loc going to cheap ass clippers games we re the ticets like 30 dollars for some good ass seats..to busy hatin on game..talkin shit..i bet he be on his site talkin shit about game..game aint mentioned spider loc name since after the whiteboy incident...now thats some real talk for your bitch ass..no game aint my favorite rapper..but he s by far the best rapper on the westcoast and has been for the last 3 yrs..if you combine his cds and mixtape work..

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #52 on: January 21, 2009, 04:31:48 PM »
Anyway do they have this dl on zshare????

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #53 on: January 21, 2009, 05:03:13 PM »

Hahaha i feel you but dog,why dude do the video after the shit with the chain on???? Fase even said something about game being in on it. When he dissed spi on body bags(the song where after the beef got physical AGAIN he went into the studio to talk tough when its already on) why didnt he say fuck whiteboy too????? When whiteboy is the one who did it. Hahaha exactly. I even think doja think fase gave his cousin permission to take off on him at the funeral. Im just saying it seems like a whats 1 plus 1 question and answer.

if i had 2 guess y he aint address white boy...i would say cuz its hood politics...some things u speak on some things u dont...and yea things got physical...but between 2 ru's...and im not even gonna speak on hootie...cuz he's obviously still mad over some he say she say shit...

freewayricky

• 'G'
  • U Niggaz Caint Be Serious???!!!!

freewayricky

• 'G'
« Reply #55 on: January 21, 2009, 05:14:46 PM »

if i had 2 guess y he aint address white boy...i would say cuz its hood politics...some things u speak on some things u dont...and yea things got physical...but between 2 ru's...and im not even gonna speak on hootie...cuz he's obviously still mad over some he say she say shit...

Some he say she say shit huh?  U outta ya mind... issues are again over your head, you could never fathom and again has nuthing to do with rap lil homie... it has to do with PIRU business - play ya position.

80s baby

« Reply #56 on: January 21, 2009, 05:18:41 PM »
man the tape is bangin and far as a movement......the last rap movement was dipset there will be no more...and aint a such thing as awestcoast movement in music real talk..

freewayricky

• 'G'
« Reply #57 on: January 21, 2009, 05:20:33 PM »
man the tape is bangin and far as a movement......the last rap movement was dipset there will be no more...and aint a such thing as awestcoast movement in music real talk..

Thanks for recognizing the music first & foremost.. as far as a movement, thats whats missing from the game, a movement... one will soon come - stay posted!

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #58 on: January 21, 2009, 05:44:08 PM »

Some he say she say shit huh?  U outta ya mind... issues are again over your head, you could never fathom and again has nuthing to do with rap lil homie... it has to do with PIRU business - play ya position.

i do know what its all about cuz he spoke on it...dealin wit 4....

LOS SKANLESS NATIVE

« Reply #59 on: January 21, 2009, 05:47:26 PM »
This mixtape is aight to be honest I was kinda dissappointed wit it. Ok mixtape but very subpar to Prince of the Bity and Young Compton.