Author Topic: Young Hootie - "Bompton: The Red Tape" mixtape d/l  (Read 1287 times)

StreetPoet

Re: Young Hootie - "Bompton: The Red Tape" mixtape d/l
« Reply #75 on: January 22, 2009, 03:36:04 PM »
lol at Trav Treezy lookin like broke ass window shopper

80s baby

« Reply #76 on: January 22, 2009, 03:48:57 PM »
trav treezy a buster all he do is talk shit homie real talk..ever since i started on these forums..he comes to defend spider loc and shit..should have helped spider when he cbo suge and 50 cent didnt put him out..this nigga probably did a petition on thisis50.com to get this nigga music out...once again man i dont know what spider does for fun..but talk about what a nigga did in the gym..like for example when kurupt couldnt lift 135lbs socing out niggaz..him and wc will be a good fight..one thing a lot of yall dont know about that last wc cd..cause yall niggaz dont know the business..when spider loc talk that shit about wc not being from 111nhc..but this nigga put the triple braids in his beard that wasnt for no fucin westside..on one of his songs on his album..at the end where you here his big homie say wc is a real nigga and he be in the hood..a lot of yall dotn know why he did that skit..he hear it when niggaz talk shit..its just not publicized..now you know.so go listen to wc latest cd..but its like he s miserable trying to down other niggaz and nobody is listening to him or on his side..thats why you honestly dont see bishop or g malone..doin more tracs wit him..this nigga game is living good man..taking his kids to disneyland..lakers game..having all kinds of family events at his house..trying to secure and take care of his family..spider loc hates that..when he sees pics of game wit all them dumb ass tattoos but he s in the limelight whethere niggaz like it or not.its about taking care of yours man..you cant be a bully forever real talk..when i hear spider loc talking about i can go to this hood..im good in this hood..these niggaz know me chec my baccground..if this nigga wasnt claimin coast..one of the biggest hoods in la..his mouth wouldnt be that big trust me...

h2k4

« Reply #77 on: January 22, 2009, 03:54:52 PM »
Are yall aware that there is a world outside the internet? I believe its getting promoted in the streets obiviously. I believe the ears of the hood will hear it, i believe that's what they were aiming for with the mixtape. If it goes nutz on the net cool but if it don't so what it was for the streets. If you can't relate then I guess the music aint for you.

But I do love how all the responses to the mixtape was  positive till it was brought up he was dissing doja the feedback starting getting negative hahahaha. These doja fans never cease to amaze me hahaha.

Well spoken... this clown said Hootie's diss fell on Deaf ears... what u dont know is Game did respond... thru the "Hood" and it wasnt a diss... lol..

I'm not talking about his diss because it's obviously getting people talk about him.  I'm talking about his latest tape.  To me, it was average at best.  A few dope verses here and there but like I said, no stand out tracks at all.  Take it for what its worth but that's my opinion.

freewayricky

• 'G'
  • U Niggaz Caint Be Serious???!!!!
« Reply #78 on: January 22, 2009, 04:53:31 PM »
Are yall aware that there is a world outside the internet? I believe its getting promoted in the streets obiviously. I believe the ears of the hood will hear it, i believe that's what they were aiming for with the mixtape. If it goes nutz on the net cool but if it don't so what it was for the streets. If you can't relate then I guess the music aint for you.

But I do love how all the responses to the mixtape was  positive till it was brought up he was dissing doja the feedback starting getting negative hahahaha. These doja fans never cease to amaze me hahaha.

Well spoken... this clown said Hootie's diss fell on Deaf ears... what u dont know is Game did respond... thru the "Hood" and it wasnt a diss... lol..

I'm not talking about his diss because it's obviously getting people talk about him.  I'm talking about his latest tape.  To me, it was average at best.  A few dope verses here and there but like I said, no stand out tracks at all.  Take it for what its worth but that's my opinion.

Great we heard u but like I said it wasnt for u actually unless your currently or have ever been active... its for the STREETS... we didnt make it to have a stand out, or a single is a acktive body of work Period so relax everybody got your opinion lil homie now keep it moving...

I was responding to what u said about Game and here u go....

LOS SKANLESS NATIVE

« Reply #79 on: January 22, 2009, 05:06:04 PM »

Great we heard u but like I said it wasnt for u actually unless your currently or have ever been active... its for the STREETS... we didnt make it to have a stand out, or a single is a acktive body of work Period so relax everybody got your opinion lil homie now keep it moving...

I'm gonna ask again in case you ain't seen this in the last page but:

Wassup homie.... do you got the diss track Hootie put out on Game??

It went some like "when you see game aim for his head" or something like that.... it was on his myspace for a hot second years ago and is nowhere to be found

I  been looking for that track for a minute.... good looking if you can find that homie

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #80 on: January 22, 2009, 05:22:58 PM »

You niggaz LOVE MY DICK everytime i look yall niggaz got my name in yalls mouth. What is good with yall niggaz actin tough over a computer screen yall niggaz scared to put yall own pictures up. Cut this kid shit out my nigga. I know exactly why yall hidin behind game and quik pictures yall niggaz look like dirk nowitzki or shaggy from scooby doo. And this other fag so fuckin known in the streets yet he scared to show his face. Hahahaha i smell a wwweeeeirrrrrddddddooooo!!!!!

"Lol" at you hidin behind other niggaz pictures talkin shit. Trust nigga i just went in sports pack the day before yesterday and got 2 pairs of j'z i probably aint even gonna wear. One pair dont come out till 2 weeks from now hahahaha. Broke is what trav aint nigga. Im in an 08 and not no sonata,toyota or no shit like that nigga. You niggaz aint knowin hahahaha. My jordan collection probably cost more than anything you own nigga. I got flicks to prove my shit nigga. But i dont respect no nigga hidin behind other niggaz pictures talkin shit. Put up some flicks then i can really shit on you with my money hahaha.

Then you got this other clown from the uk just runnin his dick suckers about anything. If you so connnected ComptonRida/Original Baby Gangsta know you right??? If not i know you so connected in the streets you can get to him, meet up or have some nigga yall know certify you and let him come up here and  let me know the business about you. But that aint gonna happen cause you frontin. Shame on some nigga from another country tryin to be a la nigga hahahahha. 

YO JOME WHAT DOES THIS NIGGA 80's BABY IP SAY????? WHAT COUNTRY IS THIS NIGGA REALLY FROM?????? HAHAHAHA you scared shit now
« Last Edit: January 22, 2009, 05:40:25 PM by Trav Treezy »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;</a>

Fuck the rest of that shit listen to Saigon

80s baby

« Reply #81 on: January 22, 2009, 05:46:57 PM »
who s original baby gangsta...here s somethign freeway riccy if he really be in compton or any nigga who been to compton can certify me on this..here s a couple of facts aint no uk nigga..churches chicen..lousiana fried chicen in compton..miracle market right next to that dental place..got the best chicen..crab..fish in town over the counter..here s another thing that can certify..there s a lot of cars right by downtown..where people who take the metrolink..so people cant steal they cars..they have that shit gated homie..you have to have a security card to get your car real talk..what else you wanna know nigga..i know alfred and alberta that cut my hair sometimes when i m in compton..they shop is rigt across from the compton swap meet on bullis..use to be a bank of america right there on teh corner..then there s louis burgers..right across the street from leuders park..shut yo bitch ass up nigga..certification as it gets.

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #82 on: January 22, 2009, 05:49:46 PM »
who s original baby gangsta...here s somethign freeway riccy if he really be in compton or any nigga who been to compton can certify me on this..here s a couple of facts aint no uk nigga..churches chicen..lousiana fried chicen in compton..miracle market right next to that dental place..got the best chicen..crab..fish in town over the counter..here s another thing that can certify..there s a lot of cars right by downtown..where people who take the metrolink..so people cant steal they cars..they have that shit gated homie..you have to have a security card to get your car real talk..what else you wanna know nigga..i know alfred and alberta that cut my hair sometimes when i m in compton..they shop is rigt across from the compton swap meet on bullis..use to be a bank of america right there on teh corner..then there s louis burgers..right across the street from leuders park..shut yo bitch ass up nigga..certification as it gets.

This is the net nigga you stole that shit from some other nigga. Do some youtube shit or JOME WHERE IS THIS NIGGA FROM????????????
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;</a>

80s baby

« Reply #83 on: January 22, 2009, 06:13:39 PM »
you bitch ass nigga you the bitch nigga connecticut compared to california is the uk nigga if you look at the difference you trying to inherit niggaz lifestyles

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #84 on: January 22, 2009, 06:27:27 PM »
you bitch ass nigga you the bitch nigga connecticut compared to california is the uk nigga if you look at the difference you trying to inherit niggaz lifestyles
There you go makin up shit i compared our ghettos to cali's ghettos to show you we aint far behind if not the same. Lets see Hartford was rated higher than compton on the dangerous cities list, and then the boy from san diego got into it and i put up there stats vs new havens and let yall see it hahaha. Stop it. And you remember that???? That was before you came here i was talking to the uk banga about that. And you know and you wasnt here??? Hmmmmmm hahahaha you slippin uk banga its all coming out. Hold it together for Jome to let us know where your from.
Hahahha not according to the crime rate hahahha. We do our own thang aint no bloods and crips up this way hahahaha check it out
youtube concrete hell vol 2 we up there. We do our own thang. Try again bitch boy Hahahaha. 

AY JOME WHERE IS THIS NIGGA FROM???????? Hes coming soon and your gonna be all set brother hahahaha watch.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2009, 06:34:27 PM by Trav Treezy »

h2k4

« Reply #85 on: January 22, 2009, 07:21:18 PM »

Apparently you have a hard time comprehending what I wrote but that's besides the point.  Whether someone has been active or not has nothing to do with the quality of music.  This shit is not quality.  If you feel it is, cool.

LOS SKANLESS NATIVE

« Reply #86 on: January 22, 2009, 07:29:36 PM »
There you go makin up shit i compared our ghettos to cali's ghettos to show you we aint far behind if not the same. Lets see Hartford was rated higher than compton on the dangerous cities list, and then the boy from san diego got into it and i put up there stats vs new havens and let yall see it hahaha. Stop it. And you remember that???? That was before you came here i was talking to the uk banga about that. And you know and you wasnt here??? Hmmmmmm hahahaha you slippin uk banga its all coming out. Hold it together for Jome to let us know where your from.
Hahahha not according to the crime rate hahahha. We do our own thang aint no bloods and crips up this way hahahaha check it out
youtube concrete hell vol 2 we up there. We do our own thang. Try again bitch boy Hahahaha. 

AY JOME WHERE IS THIS NIGGA FROM???????? Hes coming soon and your gonna be all set brother hahahaha watch.

LMFAO!!!!!! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'M DYING OVER HERE!!!!!!

CONNECTICUT IS LIKE COMPTON LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHA!!!!! I'M DYING HOMIE!!!! LMFAO!!!! YOU JUST SONNED YOURSELF DUMMY!!!! NO WONDER YOU LOVE SPIDER SO MUCH YOU JUST SO FACSINATED BY LA GANG CULTURE SINCE YOUR IN BUTTFUCKED CT!!!!

Man STOP fucking bullshitting. Conneticut is NOT!! like Compton. Get the FUCK out of here with that. Thats the most absurd shit I EVER HEARD. LOL!

Conneticut is gay point period blank. Look your from there.  :laugh: Check my IP address nigga. South East Los Representer nigga. Not gay ass Conneticut.

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #87 on: January 22, 2009, 08:06:30 PM »

LMFAO!!!!!! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'M DYING OVER HERE!!!!!!

CONNECTICUT IS LIKE COMPTON LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHA!!!!! I'M DYING HOMIE!!!! LMFAO!!!! YOU JUST SONNED YOURSELF DUMMY!!!! NO WONDER YOU LOVE SPIDER SO MUCH YOU JUST SO FACSINATED BY LA GANG CULTURE SINCE YOUR IN BUTTFUCKED CT!!!!

Man STOP fucking bullshitting. Conneticut is NOT!! like Compton. Get the FUCK out of here with that. Thats the most absurd shit I EVER HEARD. LOL!

Conneticut is gay point period blank. Look your from there.  :laugh: Check my IP address nigga. South East Los Representer nigga. Not gay ass Conneticut.

I didnt say connecticut was like compton dummy read but New Haven,Bridgeport,And Hartford is nigga bet that. Dont get mad at me the stats tell it all fag hahahha. Nigga you sonnin yourself speakin on somewhere you aint been nigga. On my son i promise if you ever come to new haven,ct let me know hahaha. Fascinated for what???? Hahaha how many niggaz gangbang??? And i pick spider??? Nigga you sayin it like you hard nigga la got faggots just like we do and thats exactly what you is. Livin off the rep off real niggaz out there suck my dick nigga. And ifwe gay ya mamas a man. And since its fuck ct its fuck you,your dead niggaz,ya grandma,your kids,that dog bitch you call a mother,and everything you give a fuck about. Hahahaha

NEW HAVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Come thru and see what we bout OG. Tune into gangland on A&E sometime and catch them wild ass puerto rican hartford niggaz who would tear your face off and every nigga you know.

Are you even aware that connecticut is a state not a city? Cause your dumb ass is comparing ct to 1 city in a state. You talkin like the whole cali is gangsta. Shut ya dumb ass up and do your research on a place YOU NEVER BEEN but got so much to say about.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2009, 04:04:38 AM by Trav Treezy »

six 1 nine

« Reply #88 on: January 22, 2009, 08:14:53 PM »

lol hes not a window shopper he cleans windows haha broke ass buster.

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #89 on: January 22, 2009, 08:16:25 PM »

lol hes not a window shopper he cleans windows haha broke ass buster.

Hahaha and ya grandma cleans my nutz with her gums hahaha old alcheimzers bitch