Author Topic: VIDEO :Jayrock Confirms Bishop Beat Down X.o "Bishop went on like a lion,He won"  (Read 1805 times)

sowoop1984

• Lil Geezy
I don't know why people are acting surprised that bishop and taje and them smashed on these dudes..this is like the 3rd time they've done this type of shit..but I don't blame them because the dudes getting beat up are the ones being out of line and talkin wreckless..whoever it might be producers, djs. or rappers no real niggaz would stand 4 the shit these dudes be sayin or doin so as far I see x.o. Deserved that shit.don't talk it if u can't walk it. man up.

Dae One

• Super-Producer
  • 'G'
The issue is the west dont wanna work with the west Now think About That

i disagree with that statement dae one and the reason why is...the east and south already know who s the best rappers in those regions
out here everybody want to be the king and thats why know one is collabing...thats why its so much hostile
the reason why game probably didnt want to collab wit bishop cause he feels insecure bishop is working with dr dre and dre left him
same thing with snoop thats why he didnt want to want to see the eastsidaz shine and everyone else he ever had on his roster
long time ago and even during  nov 99 when streetz is a mutha came out he could have reached out to crooked i after hearing his verse on step up wit xzibit
he saw techniec wasnt putting anything out on hoo bangin he could have formed a real supergroup right there
wit techniec  crooked i kurupt and roscoe or something after he the eastsidaz cd which came out in 2000 i mean he saw the success off that album wit the radio play g d up and who got beef was getting bac then..then come out with the supergroup album (techniec was on the first eastsidaz album so that could have been his time to reach out to him......cause now you putting a group together with kam goldie loc and mc eiht

goldie loc is coo but he aint raw like he used to be...and mc eiht that affiliated cd was coo but nothing like deaththreaz we come strapped and those spice 1 collab cds  we re garbage...kam he s ok.....i remember that still got love 4 them video bac in teh days..but he dont mesh well wit them niggaz i dont think..

thats just my 2 cents..

im spitting some real shit right now all niggaz got to do is read what im saying...

Man i feel what your saying but at the same time its like your agreeing with what im saying. your proving my point almost totally
We can sit here and talk for hours about music and what could have happend and what not but when you say things like super groups and all that with who the best spitters were at that time and such i agree i think it was alot waisted on the west. The westcoast needs another out let for music alot of our other music channes were cut short Like with Eazy E passing away that was a westcoast pipe line cut. Then with 2pac passing also. Pac was gonna start his Own label and you know that was gonna be a channel for great music from the west.

Nothing against Snoop i Have worked with him he's a great artist but maybe we put to much on him. He was a cat fom LB that got lucky!!! remember DOC showed him how to make SONGS! he wasnt a leader coming in to this game he wasnt a HUSTLER for exsample look at 50 cent he came in quick one album next thing you know here come Gunit  then there solo's and he stood by his Product!! in 5 years he made more money then most cats that have been here for years!! i think we depend to much on SNOOP to save westcoast music When the truth is he got lucky him self. We need another outlet for great west coast music ......

So when you see us making moves Support what you like and disregard what you dont like But when we Work On Shit like NO COUNTRY and Caltroit and other projects that bring light to the west embrace it Please cause its Shallow over here right now
« Last Edit: January 23, 2009, 01:35:49 AM by Dae One »

NewYork Pope

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Hey Dae One, what up. U got some heat man. U worked with my homie 2Five the Hood rev. Laid some heat for him.

Anyway, question, the No Country album is subliminally towards the West vets such as Cube etc... I would assume Dre too (if understand the concept correctly, if not, correct me). How would Dre feel about that, and how Bishop take that stance since he under Dre right now? Like I said, i might have the concept twist, but if not elaborate.