Author Topic: No Country For Old Men(tality)  (Read 1937 times)

west koasting

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Offline Offline
Re: No Country For Old Men(tality)
« Reply #100 on: January 23, 2009, 09:40:42 AM »
I hope this shit drops soon malone
Bullets aint got no names

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #101 on: January 23, 2009, 12:07:21 PM »
haha

this one goes out to crooked i, bishop lamont, and glasses

damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Conflict_Blud

• Lil Geezy
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #102 on: January 23, 2009, 01:24:55 PM »
all good promotion for their shit....
this is the best post of this whole thread....Lol

yeapp

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #103 on: January 23, 2009, 03:14:45 PM »
sorry but none of these guys that are putting together this no country for old men cd will be able to touch what snoop and ice cube did for the westcoast. enough with the bitching/dissing and just focus on the music and try to make it tight, ill be listening, but crooked i, i havent heard one good song from him, his best was the one with sisqo, the only good bishop song was grow up and i really havent heard anything that great from glasses

you are a close minded dude outside of doggywtyle no snoop cd has been halfway decent dude is the most over rated piece of shit to ever rap dude succs wake up Cube is one of the all time greats but it does not give him a reason to be as selfish either dude has like 100 million wtf why is he speaking on who is dope out here it is like wtf hate in his blood ask lynch mob shit del the funky homosapian is his blood cousin,and Cube still fucced him over nigga that is your blood,and you put them niggas on the back burner soon as they get some notice that is jealousy

nothing is new niggas been in the street,barbershops saying things just no one has had the plat form or heart to say it in a public view

ohhh rreeaallyy, maybe you should listen to nl top dogg or blue carpet treatment, the first one the production was handled by dj quik and dre, and blue carpet treatment was real fucking dope. if it is good music people will hear it and appreciate it.

whats up chad!

when snoop stops uses ghostwriters for his whac ass lyrics or when he gets some new ones lol @ his ghostwriters laccing I bet snoop wished he had DOC rhymes book from the early nineties trash ass nigga SMH @ anyone condoning Snoop unless you Dre I do not want to hear you if you use a ghostwriter esp as heavy as Snoop does bummy trash ass rapper

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #104 on: January 23, 2009, 03:16:27 PM »
haha

sorry but none of these guys that are putting together this no country for old men cd will be able to touch what snoop and ice cube did for the westcoast. enough with the bitching/dissing and just focus on the music and try to make it tight, ill be listening, but crooked i, i havent heard one good song from him, his best was the one with sisqo, the only good bishop song was grow up and i really havent heard anything that great from glasses

you are a close minded dude outside of doggywtyle no snoop cd has been halfway decent dude is the most over rated piece of shit to ever rap dude succs wake up Cube is one of the all time greats but it does not give him a reason to be as selfish either dude has like 100 million wtf why is he speaking on who is dope out here it is like wtf hate in his blood ask lynch mob shit del the funky homosapian is his blood cousin,and Cube still fucced him over nigga that is your blood,and you put them niggas on the back burner soon as they get some notice that is jealousy

nothing is new niggas been in the street,barbershops saying things just no one has had the plat form or heart to say it in a public view

ohhh rreeaallyy, maybe you should listen to nl top dogg or blue carpet treatment, the first one the production was handled by dj quik and dre, and blue carpet treatment was real fucking dope. if it is good music people will hear it and appreciate it.

whats up chad!

when snoop stops uses ghostwriters for his whac ass lyrics or when he gets some new ones lol @ his ghostwriters laccing I bet snoop wished he had DOC rhymes book from the early nineties trash ass nigga SMH @ anyone condoning Snoop unless you Dre I do not want to hear you if you use a ghostwriter esp as heavy as Snoop does bummy trash ass rapper
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

Chad Vader

« Reply #105 on: January 24, 2009, 11:17:18 AM »

his best was the one with sisqo

I am going to give this project a shot. Might come out of left field and create some dope music.
If they on that dissing shit that is a different story but they entitled to they opinion.
I remember a certain group out west, 3 members named Westside Connection that got a few people riled up as well so I will peep it when it drops.

That project was about East Coast media giving biased ass reviews.... not directed at any East Coast artists.

Related thread;
Biased ass West Coast reviews thread

Speaking of Cube and Bishop;
Bishop Lamont; Rappers Wanna Sing (Shots at Ice Cube?) Listen to the third verse

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #106 on: January 24, 2009, 11:21:51 AM »
yeah that's obviously aimed at cube

80s baby

« Reply #107 on: January 24, 2009, 01:50:13 PM »
its off topic but man i m bumpin that watch dem niggas song by nas wit foxy on the hook off it was written
dam why dont we dont get rap songs like this anymore
tight as beat ..flow on point..catchy hook..lyricsssssssssss..my niggas lyrics...this shit came out 13 years ago and its better than shit out right now..

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #108 on: January 24, 2009, 01:51:20 PM »
haha

its off topic but man i m bumpin that watch dem niggas song by nas wit foxy on the hook off it was written
dam why dont we dont get rap songs like this anymore
tight as beat ..flow on point..catchy hook..lyricsssssssssss..my niggas lyrics...this shit came out 13 years ago and its better than shit out right now..
Cube

dopeascanbe

• 'G'
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #109 on: January 24, 2009, 08:31:20 PM »
 Instead of paying homage to the OGs, they are going this route.  This definitly will not help these niggas. These niggas are at the 30 door or more with thier age, and they coming out with no country for old men. ;)  I think all of these artist are dope, but this wont help. Hell, Ice Cube and Snoop were 18 and 19 when they dropped thier debut.  Niggas are going to be saying country of old men dropping their debut with Glasses, Crooked, and Bishop (29 going on 30, 32, and 30). 8)  They need to keep grinding and hustling and quit waiting on a hand out. They also might want to think about going indie as well and quit thinking about majors.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #110 on: January 24, 2009, 11:35:34 PM »
hold up how old is G Malone?
Cube

west koasting

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #111 on: January 25, 2009, 07:44:31 AM »
Crookeds 32? God damn

Chad Vader

« Reply #112 on: January 25, 2009, 08:04:40 AM »
Crookeds 32? God damn

You say that like itīs a bad thing....  :P
what does age got to do with anything?

west koasting

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #113 on: January 25, 2009, 09:30:31 AM »
^^I mean I guess I was excpecting him 2 drop an album when I first heard him 03/04 when so damn hood came out.now I really give up on that guy I mean he's a tight ass west coast rapper but he's 32 and trying 2 make it big its not gonna happen,i really liked a lot of his shit more when he was on death row but 32 damn

yeapp

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #114 on: January 25, 2009, 12:54:01 PM »
^^I mean I guess I was excpecting him 2 drop an album when I first heard him 03/04 when so damn hood came out.now I really give up on that guy I mean he's a tight ass west coast rapper but he's 32 and trying 2 make it big its not gonna happen,i really liked a lot of his shit more when he was on death row but 32 damn

you are one of the stupidest mothfuccas alive so it does not matter what you think

blackwallguerilla

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #115 on: January 25, 2009, 12:58:07 PM »

you are one of the stupidest mothfuccas alive so it does not matter what you think

Yeh thats pretty dumb but the point stands, this dude saying No Country for Old Men and he 32!?!!!

Guess its no Country for him!!!!!

west koasting

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #116 on: January 25, 2009, 02:51:03 PM »
Yeapp get that dick out ur mouth and ass how do u even type like that at the same time that's skill u fucken faggot ass bitch pussy

yeapp

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #117 on: January 25, 2009, 03:02:47 PM »
Yeapp get that dick out ur mouth and ass how do u even type like that at the same time that's skill u fucken faggot ass bitch pussy

see it is the responses like this that make me think that you can not be older than 13

west koasting

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #118 on: January 25, 2009, 03:42:40 PM »
You don't even know ur own race and how old are you? Am I white? am I black? What do I do when people ask me what I am?

yeapp

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #119 on: January 25, 2009, 04:28:51 PM »
You don't even know ur own race and how old are you? Am I white? am I black? What do I do when people ask me what I am?

I am white and black and I turned 22 on Friday see your insults are the worse I hope you could fight in person

Silverback

• Lil Geezy
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #120 on: January 25, 2009, 10:05:09 PM »
I got a question for yalL. What's so bad about this project?

Its Not Anti anyone...

Its Pro Us....

Pro New Shit

Pro Future of the West Coast

Pro Young Artist getting a shot

If you aren't part of the solution, your part of the problem.

Either U wanna ride

or u want the coast to whither up and die............

I think with a title like No Country for Old men it is definitely anti something homie. and we all know yall are not big fans of Snoop, Cube or whatever vets your aiming at with this project, I know at the end of the day you have to look out for your own career and you seem to be the most silent as far as your feelings of the old generation (Crook and Bishop have been pretty vocal).....but if this was really not about dissing the old veterans like Cube and Snoop it wouldnt have such a negative title and be more focused on the fact that you guys are new, not that its no room for old men in todays west rap scene. And well with the new generation being so vocal and cocky yet have not acheived anything of substance as far as numbers or official albums released, I dont blame the vets for being a little pissed off or rubbed the wrong way. Well at the end of the day its every man for himself and each artist is responsible for their own income and their own families, not for another rapper in the game. It is risky to be attacking such established artists with large followings so I think this is only gonna be shooting yourselves in the foot if you 3 release this album and dont focus on putting yourselves out.

OG Hack Wilson

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #121 on: January 25, 2009, 10:16:09 PM »

Yeh thats pretty dumb but the point stands, this dude saying No Country for Old Men and he 32!?!!!

Guess its no Country for him!!!!!

32? sheet man he's not that old LOL

cube and NWA are all 40s!
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

stillinrehab

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #122 on: January 25, 2009, 11:25:41 PM »
I spose that gives him 8 years then dude  :P It IS quite strange though that these guys arent coming out at 18 or 19 now days and are mid twenties with some of their best shit left behind on mixtapes that came out as opposed to the albums that some of the OGs used to be able to put out... Fuck it the game has changed I guess so it could stay this was for a while...

west koasting

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #123 on: January 26, 2009, 06:02:52 AM »
Yeapp ur a fucken mutt nobody cares what you think faggot probably live in poloand or some shit lmfao at least hack wilson in the u.s. But he still lives in MAINE lol MAINE

yeapp

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #124 on: January 26, 2009, 08:20:04 AM »
Yeapp ur a fucken mutt nobody cares what you think faggot probably live in poloand or some shit lmfao at least hack wilson in the u.s. But he still lives in MAINE lol MAINE

never been to poland
been out the US that was to mexico for spring break in seventh grade
I lived in Illinois for nine months
lived in Southern California for majority of my life you can not be this stupid I will not believe it