Author Topic: No Country For Old Men(tality)  (Read 2470 times)

Chad Vader

Re: No Country For Old Men(tality)
« Reply #105 on: January 24, 2009, 10:17:18 AM »

his best was the one with sisqo

I am going to give this project a shot. Might come out of left field and create some dope music.
If they on that dissing shit that is a different story but they entitled to they opinion.
I remember a certain group out west, 3 members named Westside Connection that got a few people riled up as well so I will peep it when it drops.

That project was about East Coast media giving biased ass reviews.... not directed at any East Coast artists.

Related thread;
Biased ass West Coast reviews thread

Speaking of Cube and Bishop;
Bishop Lamont; Rappers Wanna Sing (Shots at Ice Cube?) Listen to the third verse

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #106 on: January 24, 2009, 10:21:51 AM »
yeah that's obviously aimed at cube

80s baby

« Reply #107 on: January 24, 2009, 12:50:13 PM »
its off topic but man i m bumpin that watch dem niggas song by nas wit foxy on the hook off it was written
dam why dont we dont get rap songs like this anymore
tight as beat ..flow on point..catchy hook..lyricsssssssssss..my niggas lyrics...this shit came out 13 years ago and its better than shit out right now..

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #108 on: January 24, 2009, 12:51:20 PM »
haha

its off topic but man i m bumpin that watch dem niggas song by nas wit foxy on the hook off it was written
dam why dont we dont get rap songs like this anymore
tight as beat ..flow on point..catchy hook..lyricsssssssssss..my niggas lyrics...this shit came out 13 years ago and its better than shit out right now..
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

dopeascanbe

• 'G'
« Reply #109 on: January 24, 2009, 07:31:20 PM »
 Instead of paying homage to the OGs, they are going this route.  This definitly will not help these niggas. These niggas are at the 30 door or more with thier age, and they coming out with no country for old men. ;)  I think all of these artist are dope, but this wont help. Hell, Ice Cube and Snoop were 18 and 19 when they dropped thier debut.  Niggas are going to be saying country of old men dropping their debut with Glasses, Crooked, and Bishop (29 going on 30, 32, and 30). 8)  They need to keep grinding and hustling and quit waiting on a hand out. They also might want to think about going indie as well and quit thinking about majors.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #110 on: January 24, 2009, 10:35:34 PM »
hold up how old is G Malone?
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

west koasting

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #111 on: January 25, 2009, 06:44:31 AM »
Crookeds 32? God damn
Bullets aint got no names

Chad Vader

« Reply #112 on: January 25, 2009, 07:04:40 AM »
Crookeds 32? God damn

You say that like it´s a bad thing....  :P
what does age got to do with anything?

west koasting

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #113 on: January 25, 2009, 08:30:31 AM »
^^I mean I guess I was excpecting him 2 drop an album when I first heard him 03/04 when so damn hood came out.now I really give up on that guy I mean he's a tight ass west coast rapper but he's 32 and trying 2 make it big its not gonna happen,i really liked a lot of his shit more when he was on death row but 32 damn

yeapp

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #114 on: January 25, 2009, 11:54:01 AM »
^^I mean I guess I was excpecting him 2 drop an album when I first heard him 03/04 when so damn hood came out.now I really give up on that guy I mean he's a tight ass west coast rapper but he's 32 and trying 2 make it big its not gonna happen,i really liked a lot of his shit more when he was on death row but 32 damn

you are one of the stupidest mothfuccas alive so it does not matter what you think

blackwallguerilla

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #115 on: January 25, 2009, 11:58:07 AM »

you are one of the stupidest mothfuccas alive so it does not matter what you think

Yeh thats pretty dumb but the point stands, this dude saying No Country for Old Men and he 32!?!!!

Guess its no Country for him!!!!!

west koasting

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #116 on: January 25, 2009, 01:51:03 PM »
Yeapp get that dick out ur mouth and ass how do u even type like that at the same time that's skill u fucken faggot ass bitch pussy

yeapp

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #117 on: January 25, 2009, 02:02:47 PM »
Yeapp get that dick out ur mouth and ass how do u even type like that at the same time that's skill u fucken faggot ass bitch pussy

see it is the responses like this that make me think that you can not be older than 13

west koasting

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #118 on: January 25, 2009, 02:42:40 PM »
You don't even know ur own race and how old are you? Am I white? am I black? What do I do when people ask me what I am?

yeapp

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #119 on: January 25, 2009, 03:28:51 PM »
You don't even know ur own race and how old are you? Am I white? am I black? What do I do when people ask me what I am?

I am white and black and I turned 22 on Friday see your insults are the worse I hope you could fight in person