Author Topic: No Country For Old Men(tality)  (Read 2537 times)

Jaydc555

Re: No Country For Old Men(tality)
« Reply #30 on: January 21, 2009, 04:28:37 PM »
That's more like it hazzard ha ha

yeapp

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #31 on: January 21, 2009, 04:30:55 PM »
wow just heard some of the producers who have submitted beats ohh shit yo for real this is going to be so serious an actual album wow

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: January 21, 2009, 04:32:47 PM »
as in a bad way or good?

wow just heard some of the producers who have submitted beats ohh shit yo for real this is going to be so serious an actual album wow
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

yeapp

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #33 on: January 21, 2009, 04:43:26 PM »
as in a bad way or good?

I would punch a nigga in the face to get a spot on this shit

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: January 21, 2009, 04:54:37 PM »
haha thats waz up
i hope this drops, cuz they gon look like some dumb fucks for hypin this shit up and not droppin it!!
(cube and snoop gon be smokin to that "not-droppin of their group project"
"no album for new n8ggaz"
(snoop will be sayin that)

as in a bad way or good?

I would punch a nigga in the face to get a spot on this shit
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

ironmike

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: January 21, 2009, 05:28:07 PM »
I for one am looking forward to the project.

I appreciate that you come on the site and ask for our opinions.  I don't see other artists doing the same, so much love for that.

I can't stand the "new" shit...I'm from the bay area and could not stand the "new" bay either.  It's just rap...keep it tight and don;t label yourselves.  And please don't drive a wedge between the "old" and "new" even some people feel the "old" is not doing enough for the "new".  I understand why that could be frustrating but it also alienates your work for a majority of fans who want the west coast as a whole to ride! 

Anyhow just my two cents, and thanks again for your presence on here.
real spit.

I'm shocked at how much little hate is in this thread.Where's long beach iz active?ha ha
because we cant be bothered postin in all these bishop lamont threads, and we're sick and tired of them, thats why.
bishop lamont doesnt deserve so much attention on these boards. dude is average as fukk.

al3000

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: January 21, 2009, 09:18:07 PM »
Fuck the bullshit....I've been bumpin your music sense the crack tape...but dissen the legends like Cube and Snoop is real homo...I mean fo real ya'll cryin like some bitchess because they won't work with you.....come on man.....

Ya'll niggas need to grow up and stop blaming other people for your success....make hit music and everything else will take care of itself.

yeapp

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #37 on: January 21, 2009, 09:21:25 PM »
I for one am looking forward to the project.

I appreciate that you come on the site and ask for our opinions.  I don't see other artists doing the same, so much love for that.

I can't stand the "new" shit...I'm from the bay area and could not stand the "new" bay either.  It's just rap...keep it tight and don;t label yourselves.  And please don't drive a wedge between the "old" and "new" even some people feel the "old" is not doing enough for the "new".  I understand why that could be frustrating but it also alienates your work for a majority of fans who want the west coast as a whole to ride! 

Anyhow just my two cents, and thanks again for your presence on here.
real spit.

I'm shocked at how much little hate is in this thread.Where's long beach iz active?ha ha
because we cant be bothered postin in all these bishop lamont threads, and we're sick and tired of them, thats why.
bishop lamont doesnt deserve so much attention on these boards. dude is average as fukk.

for someone with daz in their avatar you would be an expert on average

Glasses M

• 'G'
« Reply #38 on: January 21, 2009, 09:28:54 PM »
Fuck the bullshit....I've been bumpin your music sense the crack tape...but dissen the legends like Cube and Snoop is real homo...I mean fo real ya'll cryin like some bitchess because they won't work with you.....come on man.....

Ya'll niggas need to grow up and stop blaming other people for your success....make hit music and everything else will take care of itself.

Honestly AL... my situation is great. I had a hit record in Certified... I have records with the biggest artist in the game... Beach Cruiser wilL drop this year.
I go out and get show money every other day. I work with the biggest artist in the business. I'm not mad at anyone. This is business for me. Another album,
and a chance to spawn 3 new movements from the coast. Jusy more revenues. Plus the whole world is ready for the new West. MTV wants to cover the process.
We've already been contacted by Source, and XXL for possible ads and covers.

If we dont make a move and put the situation on front street, The West gon die. ST8 Up...

yeapp

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #39 on: January 21, 2009, 09:31:38 PM »

Honestly AL... my situation is great. I had a hit record in Certified... I have records with the biggest artist in the game... Beach Cruiser wilL drop this year.
I go out and get show money every other day. I work with the biggest artist in the business. I'm not mad at anyone. This is business for me. Another album,
and a chance to spawn 3 new movements from the coast. Jusy more revenues. Plus the whole world is ready for the new West. MTV wants to cover the process.

If we dont make a move and put the situation on front street, The West gon die. ST8 Up...

that is great news now answer the lousiana's popeyes,and in-n-out carl's junior questions I love those places

aaamusicgroupwest

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • AAA Music Group - Mega Producers
« Reply #40 on: January 21, 2009, 09:35:34 PM »

You damn right...

New York is already tryna squeeze back in....THE NEW WEST NEEDS TO DO SOMETHING NOW

YO GLASSES, bring your boy TECHNIEC into the light...he is about to drop a mixtape every 2 weeks to build up the buzzz....u know he has the talent...
and like you said he is the originator of the New West....

If there is a photo shoot ... include him man....dude desrves it..he is about to get right back in the mix big homie!!
Twitter us: @TECHNIEC @BLOCREBELMEDIA @aaamusicgroup @Longbeachls

ALBUM:  Techniec & L's Present: Blacklist - Purchase here: http://bit.ly/hF7JxS

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

al3000

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: January 21, 2009, 09:36:36 PM »

See I can respect that and I appreciate your response....I just feel like the west coast needs unity in order to really blow up again and when I heard your track "house niggas" it sounded like you where going at Cube and I just don't understand that..... because your hella talented.....but when I hear Crooked dissen Snoop and Bishop dissen snoop, cube and game for rerasons that are unclear it just don't make any sense to me but I respect your grind and happy to hear u makin the Gwap

Dae One

• Super-Producer
  • 'G'
« Reply #42 on: January 21, 2009, 09:47:37 PM »
I think its A Good Look! I Cant Wait!!!

djrazeone

• 'G'
« Reply #43 on: January 21, 2009, 10:04:59 PM »
I think its A Good Look! I Cant Wait!!!

def agree.....

Jaydc555

« Reply #44 on: January 21, 2009, 10:45:56 PM »
Al the reason crooked I disses snoop is because snoop dissed him first.dating back to the first welcome 2 da chuuuch mixtape.followed by the interview with dubcnn where he said what he said about crook.its not like he's dissing him out of the blue he's just firing back which any man would do