Author Topic: No Country For Old Men(tality)  (Read 2471 times)

yeapp

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Re: No Country For Old Men(tality)
« Reply #45 on: January 21, 2009, 10:47:32 PM »
Al the reason crooked I disses snoop is because snoop dissed him first.dating back to the first welcome 2 da chuuuch mixtape.followed by the interview with dubcnn where he said what he said about crook.its not like he's dissing him out of the blue he's just firing back which any man would do

he aint got the love in his heart for the coast I got some stories that would make you go ohh yeah he really does not give two shits about it if he did he would be like this dude is too dope not to listen to

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #46 on: January 21, 2009, 10:48:44 PM »
REAL FUCKIN SHIT STR8 UP!!!!

Al the reason crooked I disses snoop is because snoop dissed him first.dating back to the first welcome 2 da chuuuch mixtape.followed by the interview with dubcnn where he said what he said about crook.its not like he's dissing him out of the blue he's just firing back which any man would do
[/b]

he aint got the love in his heart for the coast I got some stories that would make you go ohh yeah he really does not give two shits about it if he did he would be like this dude is too dope not to listen to
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

yeapp

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #47 on: January 21, 2009, 10:56:42 PM »
REAL FUCKIN SHIT STR8 UP!!!!

[/b]

straight up you know how many mothfuccas he has signed that have never made a song in their life then never pay them then use them as a tax write off

Jimmy H.

« Reply #48 on: January 21, 2009, 11:42:48 PM »
I can't so how people wouldn't want a Bishop/Crooked/Glasses group album. I think all this beef or insults thrown around is kind of played out but regardless of what is what with that situation, I feel this would be an incredible project if it drops. Whether it's Bishop vs. Game or Crooked going at Snoop, as long as it is quality music and not an album full of diss tracks, it should be exciting. These are three artists who we should all have been waiting on solo albums for so for them three to team up, why would so-called West Coast fans not support it? It doesn't make sense.

Jaydc555

« Reply #49 on: January 21, 2009, 11:54:47 PM »
If everything does right it could be a huge year for west coast.this project,then solo albums from glasses,crooked I,bishop lamont,jay rock,nipsey hussle,techniec,eastwood and detox

80s baby

« Reply #50 on: January 21, 2009, 11:57:27 PM »
The issue is the west dont wanna work with the west Now think About That

i disagree with that statement dae one and the reason why is...the east and south already know who s the best rappers in those regions
out here everybody want to be the king and thats why know one is collabing...thats why its so much hostile
the reason why game probably didnt want to collab wit bishop cause he feels insecure bishop is working with dr dre and dre left him
same thing with snoop thats why he didnt want to want to see the eastsidaz shine and everyone else he ever had on his roster
long time ago and even during  nov 99 when streetz is a mutha came out he could have reached out to crooked i after hearing his verse on step up wit xzibit
he saw techniec wasnt putting anything out on hoo bangin he could have formed a real supergroup right there
wit techniec  crooked i kurupt and roscoe or something after he the eastsidaz cd which came out in 2000 i mean he saw the success off that album wit the radio play g d up and who got beef was getting bac then..then come out with the supergroup album (techniec was on the first eastsidaz album so that could have been his time to reach out to him......cause now you putting a group together with kam goldie loc and mc eiht

goldie loc is coo but he aint raw like he used to be...and mc eiht that affiliated cd was coo but nothing like deaththreaz we come strapped and those spice 1 collab cds  we re garbage...kam he s ok.....i remember that still got love 4 them video bac in teh days..but he dont mesh well wit them niggaz i dont think..

thats just my 2 cents..

im spitting some real shit right now all niggaz got to do is read what im saying...

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #51 on: January 22, 2009, 12:24:31 AM »
Anything pro West - I'm cool with it.

Bishop, Glasses & Crooked on the same record - sounds good to me.

But the ideas we've been hearing about this tape - that you'd slam Cube & co. for not showing you love or supporting you or whatever - that just sounds dumb to me. 'Cause if it wasn't for the vets like Cube & Snoop, there'd be no West Coast Hip-Hop today and there'd be no Crooked I, Bishop Lamont or Glasses Malone. The way I see it is the newcomers need to show proper respect to those who paved the way. You give respect, you'll get respect back.

I'll judge the tape only when I'll hear it, but so far the image that we've got about the tape is that you guys (Glasses, Crooked & Bishop) will be going at the older cats, and to me that's a bad move. I mean how would you rank up in the army if you went around talking shit about your superior officers? I'm not saying that they're the boss of you, but you get the picture.

yeapp

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #52 on: January 22, 2009, 12:32:19 AM »

But the ideas we've been hearing about this tape - that you'd slam Cube & co. for not showing you love or supporting you or whatever - that just sounds dumb to me. 'Cause if it wasn't for the vets like Cube & Snoop, there'd be no West Coast Hip-Hop today and there'd be no Crooked I, Bishop Lamont or Glasses Malone. The way I see it is the newcomers need to show proper respect to those who paved the way. You give respect, you'll get respect back.

I'll judge the tape only when I'll hear it, but so far the image that we've got about the tape is that you guys (Glasses, Crooked & Bishop) will be going at the older cats, and to me that's a bad move. I mean how would you rank up in the army if you went around talking shit about your superior officers? I'm not saying that they're the boss of you, but you get the picture.

it is like you did not read Glasses post or hear Bishop interview on this it is not like Cube and Snoop are receptive,and showing any love to them it goes beyond who the fucc you are on a different level you are a human being first and foremost beyond everything so if you can not respect someone on that level how can you on any other as a rapper,man,west coast native ect

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #53 on: January 22, 2009, 01:23:20 AM »
I'm shocked at how much little hate is in this thread.Where's long beach iz active?ha ha

that's great, isn't it?  ;)

I can't so how people wouldn't want a Bishop/Crooked/Glasses group album. I think all this beef or insults thrown around is kind of played out but regardless of what is what with that situation, I feel this would be an incredible project if it drops. Whether it's Bishop vs. Game or Crooked going at Snoop, as long as it is quality music and not an album full of diss tracks, it should be exciting. These are three artists who we should all have been waiting on solo albums for so for them three to team up, why would so-called West Coast fans not support it? It doesn't make sense.

i think you can answer that yourself  ;)
anyway, yeah it's about quality music  :)

Heme

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #54 on: January 22, 2009, 06:02:06 AM »
old hate new

old dont accept

new dont accept

new attack "aka Bishop Glasses Crooked"

old crumble because they old aka "Snoop And Cube"

:D

www.youtube.com/magicbounce

200,000 strong video views

ironmike

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #55 on: January 22, 2009, 06:10:38 AM »
I for one am looking forward to the project.

I appreciate that you come on the site and ask for our opinions.  I don't see other artists doing the same, so much love for that.

I can't stand the "new" shit...I'm from the bay area and could not stand the "new" bay either.  It's just rap...keep it tight and don;t label yourselves.  And please don't drive a wedge between the "old" and "new" even some people feel the "old" is not doing enough for the "new".  I understand why that could be frustrating but it also alienates your work for a majority of fans who want the west coast as a whole to ride! 

Anyhow just my two cents, and thanks again for your presence on here.
real spit.

I'm shocked at how much little hate is in this thread.Where's long beach iz active?ha ha
because we cant be bothered postin in all these bishop lamont threads, and we're sick and tired of them, thats why.
bishop lamont doesnt deserve so much attention on these boards. dude is average as fukk.

for someone with daz in their avatar you would be an expert on average
exactly right. daz makes bishop lamont look like shyt.

daz has put out a bunch of material that hasnt been that good, but thats because its either been rushed, or he used other producers to produce his shyt instead of himself (like the gangsta party album) , or he tries to make some whole different soundin shyt like the gangsta crunk experiment.
but if daz sticks to what he knows, and thats the westcoast gangsta shyt, and produces his own record, and puts effort into it, then he can make unbelievably dope ass albums. he still has the gift to make hot records.

i'm not gonna say that everything that daz makes is hot,.. but nevertheless overall he still shyts on bishop.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2009, 06:13:00 AM by ironmike »

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #56 on: January 22, 2009, 06:30:38 AM »

it is like you did not read Glasses post or hear Bishop interview on this it is not like Cube and Snoop are receptive,and showing any love to them it goes beyond who the fucc you are on a different level you are a human being first and foremost beyond everything so if you can not respect someone on that level how can you on any other as a rapper,man,west coast native ect

Wow. I never figured the older cats had problems recognizing the new generations worth as human beings. ::)

papa-smurf

« Reply #57 on: January 22, 2009, 06:43:54 AM »
This is what the westcoast need.crooked i doing a album with bishop lamount.thats crazy right there.If they had sly boogy in the group then it a be problem.I think snoop need to be dissed 4 all the shit he was talking,like crooked is wack or something.He disrespected crooked and bishop for no damn reason.He have no respect for crooked or bishop.But i dont feel ice cube should be dissed.I never heard ice cube say nothing bad about crooked i or bishop.

The Flying Dutchman

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #58 on: January 22, 2009, 07:09:52 AM »
Theres no problem at all, its a good thing, release that shit with the quickness though...

Jaydc555

« Reply #59 on: January 22, 2009, 07:39:42 AM »
Hahahaha I can't believe someone said daz was better then bishop!daz has never said anything clever in his entire career to begin with and he's fallen off from being average to just being terrible.but hey if you want to waste your money on his shitty albums then go right ahead