Author Topic: No Country For Old Men(tality)  (Read 2473 times)

Jaydc555

Re: No Country For Old Men(tality)
« Reply #75 on: January 22, 2009, 01:12:03 PM »
They say crooked overrated?I didn't quite get thst

EFFeX

« Reply #76 on: January 22, 2009, 01:14:48 PM »
Immortal Technique is so dope his flow is always off but his lyrics are always too fuccin' dope to ignore it makes you forget about his flow

Gotta respectfully disagree... flow is 50% of the verse to me.

yeapp

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #77 on: January 22, 2009, 01:15:31 PM »
They say crooked overrated?I didn't quite get thst

no I am saying Hamilton is in one of the budden tvs they tell Royce to call Crooked,and Charles

taytay

« Reply #78 on: January 22, 2009, 01:15:40 PM »
i think you just need to focus on your own career, instead of worrying about other rappers, you see any young NY rappers moaning that jay z doesnt fuck with them, the only succesfull westcoast rappers are westcoast rappers that release albums and singles and stay consistant the westcoast rappers that fail are the ones that talk too much shit and rely on publicity stunts to keep there name in the press, ask yourself do you want to accomplish what snoop has accomplished in 10 years time by doing what a rappers is supposed to do and release albums - or do you want to be like 40 glocc in 10 years time bitter that youve been in the game for 10 years and not got a thing to show for it and now run after rappers with your camera hoping they will trip up

Young Dan Iza

« Reply #79 on: January 22, 2009, 01:21:35 PM »
sorry but none of these guys that are putting together this no country for old men cd will be able to touch what snoop and ice cube did for the westcoast. enough with the bitching/dissing and just focus on the music and try to make it tight, ill be listening, but crooked i, i havent heard one good song from him, his best was the one with sisqo, the only good bishop song was grow up and i really havent heard anything that great from glasses

Jaydc555

« Reply #80 on: January 22, 2009, 01:26:42 PM »
I like Charles but he isn't on the same level as the other members.same with nino bless.but they are young and I think the group is just acknowledging the talent they have by throwing them on a track

EFFeX

« Reply #81 on: January 22, 2009, 01:28:41 PM »
his best was the one with sisqo

WHAT? LOL!

I mean, for it's time we were all souped Death Row was back with a new single, but in retrospect, that's probably one of my least favorite Crook songs.

yeapp

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #82 on: January 22, 2009, 01:30:24 PM »
sorry but none of these guys that are putting together this no country for old men cd will be able to touch what snoop and ice cube did for the westcoast. enough with the bitching/dissing and just focus on the music and try to make it tight, ill be listening, but crooked i, i havent heard one good song from him, his best was the one with sisqo, the only good bishop song was grow up and i really havent heard anything that great from glasses

you are a close minded dude outside of doggywtyle no snoop cd has been halfway decent dude is the most over rated piece of shit to ever rap dude succs wake up Cube is one of the all time greats but it does not give him a reason to be as selfish either dude has like 100 million wtf why is he speaking on who is dope out here it is like wtf hate in his blood ask lynch mob shit del the funky homosapian is his blood cousin,and Cube still fucced him over nigga that is your blood,and you put them niggas on the back burner soon as they get some notice that is jealousy

nothing is new niggas been in the street,barbershops saying things just no one has had the plat form or heart to say it in a public view

str8hiphop831

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #83 on: January 22, 2009, 02:02:05 PM »
what'z up glasses! 1st off i feel ur shit, since ur blackwallstreet dayz! i roll wit'chu homie, u spit hard! now on to the mixtape... in my opinion i don't think coming at ice cube & snoop is the right thing to do... those are westcoast og pioneers! if they didn't create/help create (ruthless, n.w.a., death row, dpgc, westside connection etc...) there wouldn't be any of you rappin' homie! the same goes for the eastcoast are their og's and their new rappers... now for example with crooked i, i read in an interview along time ago that he got recognized by bigg c-style and style hooked him up with snoop, u think c-style would've been in the rap game if it wasn't for snoop?! if snoop didn't come through the door, there wouldn't be a tray deee! yeah they had there problems later on but in reality tray would've still been in the streetz bangin if he didn't meet snoop at that club... same thing with cube, he put a gang of muthafuckaz on and 15-20 yearz later u & bishop & crooked i are talking shit saying snoop & cube don't recognize u guyz or promote u by word of mouth?! they r grown men who established themselves as artists and buisness men, mabye u guyz should do the same and stop complaining! they are rappers, actors, tv stars, buisnessmen etc... stop complaing and handle ur own and stick to ur own! keep there name out of urz cause i havent heard them say urz! and they wont respond to all that bullshit bishop b talking cause he aint shit! i thought he wasnt about dissing but since he got buff he thinks he's a gangster lol... all i know is that when y'all muthafuckaz was young'nz y'all was bumping there shit! and now u wanna diss tha homiez that put it down be4 u! lol not cool... i came up on snoop, dpgc, 2pac, the outlawz, dj quik, 2nd ii none, hi-c, warren g, tha twinz, rbl posse, brotha lynch hung, too $hort, etc... and i know u did to! i aint disrespecting u cause i have repsect for u, just speaking the real! it aint u who acts like this n like that, it'z bishop!

westside159

« Reply #84 on: January 22, 2009, 08:38:50 PM »
U know why the new rappers from the westcoast aint poppin , becuz they riding the souths path , when they need to pay respect to the Westcoast Veterans that made it possible for these new rappers .

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Made Jesus Walks/So I Ain't Never Going To Hell
« Reply #85 on: January 22, 2009, 08:47:07 PM »
I am going to give this project a shot. Might come out of left field and create some dope music. If they on that dissing shit that is a different story but they entitled to they opinion. I remember a certain group out west, 3 members named Westside Connection that got a few people riled up as well so I will peep it when it drops.

westside159

« Reply #86 on: January 22, 2009, 08:56:21 PM »
No coutry for old men ?   BARACK OBAMA OWNS ARE COUNTRY AND IS PRESIDENT AND IS 50 , So whats the point of this bullshit ?  Im a ICE CUBE , SNOOP DOGGY DOGG , MC EIHT , KURUPT & DAZ , DJ QUIK , GOLDIE LOC & TRAY DEE , BROTHA LYNCH HUNG , SPICE 1 , SUGA FREE , E-40 , RAPPIN 4 TAY , CELLY CEL ,JAYO FELONY ,MACK 10 , W.C ,      FAN FOREVER   !!!!!!!!!!!!! 80'S BABY

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #87 on: January 22, 2009, 11:08:40 PM »
Barack does not own this country.  You're a tad bit retarded.

MY FIRST LOVE WAS HIP HOP

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #88 on: January 23, 2009, 01:49:01 AM »
looking forward to it! dissing or not, it's three dope MCs coming together to do music. Can't hate that

papa-smurf

« Reply #89 on: January 23, 2009, 02:19:32 AM »
Ice cube probley really dont know who bishop is.Ice cube met a million of rappers and up and comeing rappers.u think he remember everybody?What was he suppose to say.Oh yea nishop is dope when he probley really dont know f bishop dope or not.I dont think cube disrespected bishop.I never heard cube disrespect the new west artist.snoop on the other hand was acting like he was ready to ride on these niggas as if he was gonna smack niggas up when he see them.he was on some super gangsta tough guy talk shit.