Author Topic: No Country For Old Men(tality)  (Read 2478 times)

yeapp

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Re: No Country For Old Men(tality)
« Reply #90 on: January 23, 2009, 03:17:05 AM »
Ice cube probley really dont know who bishop is.Ice cube met a million of rappers and up and comeing rappers.u think he remember everybody?What was he suppose to say.Oh yea nishop is dope when he probley really dont know f bishop dope or not.I dont think cube disrespected bishop.I never heard cube disrespect the new west artist.snoop on the other hand was acting like he was ready to ride on these niggas as if he was gonna smack niggas up when he see them.he was on some super gangsta tough guy talk shit.

lol snoop smacin someone bishop is bacced by dre you think cube really does not notice that but he can know who maylay is? does that even make sense to you?

s.a.k.10

• 'G'
« Reply #91 on: January 23, 2009, 03:37:39 AM »
all good promotion for their shit....

MY FIRST LOVE WAS HIP HOP

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #92 on: January 23, 2009, 04:05:58 AM »
Ice cube probley really dont know who bishop is.Ice cube met a million of rappers and up and comeing rappers.u think he remember everybody?What was he suppose to say.Oh yea nishop is dope when he probley really dont know f bishop dope or not.I dont think cube disrespected bishop.I never heard cube disrespect the new west artist.snoop on the other hand was acting like he was ready to ride on these niggas as if he was gonna smack niggas up when he see them.he was on some super gangsta tough guy talk shit.

lol snoop smacin someone bishop is bacced by dre you think cube really does not notice that but he can know who maylay is? does that even make sense to you?

Well, isnt Maylay signed to his label? It's quite natural that he knows what artists are signed to his label. He can't know who every new west rapper is, dude got a family to take care of, movies to shoot, tours, making new music. Just because you are unemployed and can sit on the internet all day, reading and posting uneducated, jibberish about the "new west", doesnt mean that everybody else can.

Mietek23

« Reply #93 on: January 23, 2009, 04:24:24 AM »
Bishop's talk is really getting annoying... How is Ice Cube not giving a fuck about the new west when him and WC are riding with Young Maylay?! Just because your wack ass records dosen't get exposure outside off the internet dosen't mean you can shit on everybody and blaming THEM instead of YOURSELF!

You got a fuckin' single called "Grow Up" where your acting like a teacher telling everyone around to just get mature when YOUR THE ONE THAT'S ACTING LIKE A FUCKIN' KID!

This guy's becoming the next 40 Glocc or Spider Loc - it's really pathetic...

yeapp

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #94 on: January 23, 2009, 04:30:15 AM »

Well, isnt Maylay signed to his label? It's quite natural that he knows what artists are signed to his label. He can't know who every new west rapper is, dude got a family to take care of, movies to shoot, tours, making new music. Just because you are unemployed and can sit on the internet all day, reading and posting uneducated, jibberish about the "new west", doesnt mean that everybody else can.

lol if what I say is uneducated then I should learn from your post lol I love insults esp from people like you but you would put is past him knowing who is on the come up I find it hard to believe esp considering lynch mob,short chop we know how dealing with cube goes but you would know that hungh lol

MY FIRST LOVE WAS HIP HOP

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #95 on: January 23, 2009, 04:37:30 AM »

lol if what I say is uneducated then I should learn from your post lol I love insults esp from people like you but you would put is past him knowing who is on the come up I find it hard to believe esp considering lynch mob,short chop we know how dealing with cube goes but you would know that hungh lol

Well, none of us can really know what it is like to work with Cube, we have only heard from his artist's points of view, never from Cube about the situations. We could go on all day talking about who Cube should co-sign and what he's bad at, but it won't change a god damn thang. I didnt mean to insult you brother. I read an interview with Cube in XXL and all he said was " the new cats are cool, but i want to see someone doing something new, something original ". I have no idea what he means by new though.

yeapp

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #96 on: January 23, 2009, 05:10:20 AM »

Well, none of us can really know what it is like to work with Cube, we have only heard from his artist's points of view, never from Cube about the situations. We could go on all day talking about who Cube should co-sign and what he's bad at, but it won't change a god damn thang. I didnt mean to insult you brother. I read an interview with Cube in XXL and all he said was " the new cats are cool, but i want to see someone doing something new, something original ". I have no idea what he means by new though.

nothing insults me I got a job from home so it may seem like I am unemployed I aint trippin' yeah that is true but where there is a common thread there is a jaccet to be worn

Young Dan Iza

« Reply #97 on: January 23, 2009, 06:46:44 AM »
sorry but none of these guys that are putting together this no country for old men cd will be able to touch what snoop and ice cube did for the westcoast. enough with the bitching/dissing and just focus on the music and try to make it tight, ill be listening, but crooked i, i havent heard one good song from him, his best was the one with sisqo, the only good bishop song was grow up and i really havent heard anything that great from glasses

you are a close minded dude outside of doggywtyle no snoop cd has been halfway decent dude is the most over rated piece of shit to ever rap dude succs wake up Cube is one of the all time greats but it does not give him a reason to be as selfish either dude has like 100 million wtf why is he speaking on who is dope out here it is like wtf hate in his blood ask lynch mob shit del the funky homosapian is his blood cousin,and Cube still fucced him over nigga that is your blood,and you put them niggas on the back burner soon as they get some notice that is jealousy

nothing is new niggas been in the street,barbershops saying things just no one has had the plat form or heart to say it in a public view

ohhh rreeaallyy, maybe you should listen to nl top dogg or blue carpet treatment, the first one the production was handled by dj quik and dre, and blue carpet treatment was real fucking dope. if it is good music people will hear it and appreciate it.

whats up chad!

Young Dan Iza

« Reply #98 on: January 23, 2009, 06:49:16 AM »
this one goes out to crooked i, bishop lamont, and glasses

al3000

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #99 on: January 23, 2009, 08:00:42 AM »

What's this... people actually post logical points..... ;D.....I totally agree...

west koasting

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #100 on: January 23, 2009, 08:40:42 AM »
I hope this shit drops soon malone
Bullets aint got no names

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #101 on: January 23, 2009, 11:07:21 AM »
haha

this one goes out to crooked i, bishop lamont, and glasses

damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Conflict_Blud

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #102 on: January 23, 2009, 12:24:55 PM »
all good promotion for their shit....
this is the best post of this whole thread....Lol

yeapp

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #103 on: January 23, 2009, 02:14:45 PM »
sorry but none of these guys that are putting together this no country for old men cd will be able to touch what snoop and ice cube did for the westcoast. enough with the bitching/dissing and just focus on the music and try to make it tight, ill be listening, but crooked i, i havent heard one good song from him, his best was the one with sisqo, the only good bishop song was grow up and i really havent heard anything that great from glasses

you are a close minded dude outside of doggywtyle no snoop cd has been halfway decent dude is the most over rated piece of shit to ever rap dude succs wake up Cube is one of the all time greats but it does not give him a reason to be as selfish either dude has like 100 million wtf why is he speaking on who is dope out here it is like wtf hate in his blood ask lynch mob shit del the funky homosapian is his blood cousin,and Cube still fucced him over nigga that is your blood,and you put them niggas on the back burner soon as they get some notice that is jealousy

nothing is new niggas been in the street,barbershops saying things just no one has had the plat form or heart to say it in a public view

ohhh rreeaallyy, maybe you should listen to nl top dogg or blue carpet treatment, the first one the production was handled by dj quik and dre, and blue carpet treatment was real fucking dope. if it is good music people will hear it and appreciate it.

whats up chad!

when snoop stops uses ghostwriters for his whac ass lyrics or when he gets some new ones lol @ his ghostwriters laccing I bet snoop wished he had DOC rhymes book from the early nineties trash ass nigga SMH @ anyone condoning Snoop unless you Dre I do not want to hear you if you use a ghostwriter esp as heavy as Snoop does bummy trash ass rapper

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #104 on: January 23, 2009, 02:16:27 PM »
haha

whats up chad!

when snoop stops uses ghostwriters for his whac ass lyrics or when he gets some new ones lol @ his ghostwriters laccing I bet snoop wished he had DOC rhymes book from the early nineties trash ass nigga SMH @ anyone condoning Snoop unless you Dre I do not want to hear you if you use a ghostwriter esp as heavy as Snoop does bummy trash ass rapper
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.