Author Topic: No Country For Old Men(tality)  (Read 2533 times)

Silverback

• Lil Geezy
Re: No Country For Old Men(tality)
« Reply #120 on: January 25, 2009, 09:05:09 PM »
I got a question for yalL. What's so bad about this project?

Its Not Anti anyone...

Its Pro Us....

Pro New Shit

Pro Future of the West Coast

Pro Young Artist getting a shot

If you aren't part of the solution, your part of the problem.

Either U wanna ride

or u want the coast to whither up and die............

I think with a title like No Country for Old men it is definitely anti something homie. and we all know yall are not big fans of Snoop, Cube or whatever vets your aiming at with this project, I know at the end of the day you have to look out for your own career and you seem to be the most silent as far as your feelings of the old generation (Crook and Bishop have been pretty vocal).....but if this was really not about dissing the old veterans like Cube and Snoop it wouldnt have such a negative title and be more focused on the fact that you guys are new, not that its no room for old men in todays west rap scene. And well with the new generation being so vocal and cocky yet have not acheived anything of substance as far as numbers or official albums released, I dont blame the vets for being a little pissed off or rubbed the wrong way. Well at the end of the day its every man for himself and each artist is responsible for their own income and their own families, not for another rapper in the game. It is risky to be attacking such established artists with large followings so I think this is only gonna be shooting yourselves in the foot if you 3 release this album and dont focus on putting yourselves out.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #121 on: January 25, 2009, 09:16:09 PM »
^^I mean I guess I was excpecting him 2 drop an album when I first heard him 03/04 when so damn hood came out.now I really give up on that guy I mean he's a tight ass west coast rapper but he's 32 and trying 2 make it big its not gonna happen,i really liked a lot of his shit more when he was on death row but 32 damn

you are one of the stupidest mothfuccas alive so it does not matter what you think

Yeh thats pretty dumb but the point stands, this dude saying No Country for Old Men and he 32!?!!!

Guess its no Country for him!!!!!

32? sheet man he's not that old LOL

cube and NWA are all 40s!
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

stillinrehab

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #122 on: January 25, 2009, 10:25:41 PM »
I spose that gives him 8 years then dude  :P It IS quite strange though that these guys arent coming out at 18 or 19 now days and are mid twenties with some of their best shit left behind on mixtapes that came out as opposed to the albums that some of the OGs used to be able to put out... Fuck it the game has changed I guess so it could stay this was for a while...

west koasting

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #123 on: January 26, 2009, 05:02:52 AM »
Yeapp ur a fucken mutt nobody cares what you think faggot probably live in poloand or some shit lmfao at least hack wilson in the u.s. But he still lives in MAINE lol MAINE
Bullets aint got no names

yeapp

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #124 on: January 26, 2009, 07:20:04 AM »
Yeapp ur a fucken mutt nobody cares what you think faggot probably live in poloand or some shit lmfao at least hack wilson in the u.s. But he still lives in MAINE lol MAINE

never been to poland
been out the US that was to mexico for spring break in seventh grade
I lived in Illinois for nine months
lived in Southern California for majority of my life you can not be this stupid I will not believe it

Chad Vader

« Reply #125 on: January 28, 2009, 05:50:44 AM »

another great thread  :P :-X

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #126 on: January 28, 2009, 06:10:46 AM »

stop bitching  :laugh:

Chad Vader

« Reply #127 on: January 28, 2009, 06:28:53 AM »

Young Dan Iza

« Reply #128 on: January 28, 2009, 07:14:46 AM »

i agree chad, lets post some more pics of sisqo

and i correct myself so damn hood isnt crooked i's best song, still tha row, is just a lil bit better, so he has two good songs

Chad Vader

« Reply #129 on: January 28, 2009, 01:02:31 PM »

i agree chad, lets post some more pics of sisqo

You made me laugh so...  ;) +1

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #130 on: April 07, 2012, 04:11:04 PM »
I doubt they actually recorded any material for this.