Author Topic: Good by westcoast section  (Read 952 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: Good by westcoast section
« Reply #15 on: January 21, 2009, 10:15:34 PM »
PeACe

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: January 22, 2009, 12:34:51 AM »
Sorry to hear that man. I know, alot of dumb shit is going on in the west coast section. Its funny when you see members dissing each other cause of rappers they don't even know lmao. How retarded is that??? Anyways peace!

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #17 on: January 22, 2009, 01:39:46 AM »
westcoast section been dead. 

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

'EclipZe

« Reply #18 on: January 22, 2009, 03:01:11 AM »
fine it's been dead of course, but quit whining then, if you don't like the threads those groupies put up on there, why don't you post you're own shit on it or just simply don't whine if you don't and just don't read the section ? (not meaning you EBK, you're putting on bay area threads and keeping it to the present and future time instead of the past)

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
Re: GOOD BY WESTCOAST section
« Reply #19 on: January 22, 2009, 05:14:15 AM »
and the funny thing about it is youve got people like chad vader who tries to act like hes all mature and intelligent when all hes doing is fucking scanning pages out of gay old ass rap magazines that none of those idiots are going to read anyay

nah the funny thing is that you're still crying on a rap forum about something that has happened in your childhood.
it's people like you that trash the forum.

posters like Chad Vader are pioneers that make the forum a better place; you can't blame anyone else for the fact that your life sucks.
society doesn't need people like you, so why don't you for once in your life do something good for society, by committing suicide?
it wouldn't hurt anybody else  :sun:

it's sad that EBK4 is focussing too much on non-important things though.

penenstamp

« Reply #20 on: January 22, 2009, 05:44:14 AM »
and the funny thing about it is youve got people like chad vader who tries to act like hes all mature and intelligent when all hes doing is fucking scanning pages out of gay old ass rap magazines that none of those idiots are going to read anyay

Haha, yup. He adds a little bit to the wackness.

I only read the threads that catch my interest or threads where I know retards are posting crap about Bishop Lamont, Spider Loc, The Game, etc. It's entertaining to me.

I nominate myself as the best poster in the West Coast section.

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: January 22, 2009, 11:10:16 AM »
I nominate myself as the best poster in the West Coast section.
  ;D

kemizt

Nigga_With_An_Additude

« Reply #22 on: January 22, 2009, 11:35:08 AM »
hhaha maybe I can go in there now what yall think?Thuink seer would be mad and put me out?

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #23 on: January 22, 2009, 01:23:02 PM »
its cuz all these dumbass no name rappers  that aint even from cali keeps advertising there. nobody likes these spammin faggits. u cant understand them dumbfucks half the time. seems liek they dropped out in kindergarden.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Muhfukka

« Reply #24 on: January 22, 2009, 01:24:08 PM »

nah the funny thing is that you're still crying on a rap forum about something that has happened in your childhood.

posters like Chad Vader are pioneers that make the forum a better place; you can't blame anyone else for the fact that your life sucks.
society doesn't need people like you, so why don't you for once in your life do something good for society, by committing suicide?

haha when i posted that i thought "how long until gay ass dre day comes in to defend his boyfriends honor? chad vader is a pioneer haha what a fucking nerd

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #25 on: January 22, 2009, 02:03:16 PM »
hhaha maybe I can go in there now what yall think?Thuink seer would be mad and put me out?

yes

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #26 on: January 23, 2009, 07:20:47 AM »

haha when i posted that i thought "how long until gay ass dre day comes in to defend his boyfriends honor? chad vader is a pioneer haha what a fucking nerd

i'd rather be a nerd, than a crybaby on a rap forum  :D 8)
« Last Edit: January 23, 2009, 07:23:10 AM by Dre-Day »

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #27 on: January 23, 2009, 08:13:20 AM »
I feel you about how bad the west coast section is. So, sad to see you leave hope to see you back whenever the section is thoroughly cleaned for garbage. ;)

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #28 on: January 23, 2009, 04:11:46 PM »

i'd rather be a nerd, than a crybaby on a rap forum  :D 8)

bitches like muhhfukka is why i dont go to the westcoast section

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Not Likely

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #29 on: January 23, 2009, 04:26:44 PM »
i just go in there to laugh at the idiots. "is jay rock the next tupac?" hahaha "doggystyle vs. the chronic" "bitchup laflop will never release an album" "was dj quik a real blood?" theyre fucking retards in there plus the european groupiness is astounding

LOL! I couldn't agree more.