Author Topic: Young Jeezy on Bill OReilly  (Read 447 times)

BiggBoogaBiff

Young Jeezy on Bill OReilly
« on: January 21, 2009, 10:36:46 PM »
Just watched the show.  They tried to call out Jeezy & Hov on saying "fuck Bush", but even they knew they couldn't take that segment that far lol.  Does anybody have any more info on when Jeezy will be on?   This is gonna make some great TV/ I have to get my TiVo ready...  8)

http://www.imeem.com/musicismeditation/music/S4zzGOWZ/mac_dre_doing_what_i_do/?rel=1
« Last Edit: January 21, 2009, 10:39:39 PM by RadioTube! »

Hey Ma

Re: Young Jeezy on Bill OReilly
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2009, 10:59:11 PM »
Well... First of all...Wrong Link.

Second: Cam + Dame Dash teaming up on O'Reilly and seriously pissing him off = Legendary.

Young Jeezy possesses neither the mental aptitude nor swagger to shut down O'Reilly like vid posted below. 

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/CnhUYWbW3jQ" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/CnhUYWbW3jQ</a>

Booz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ookkonää Oulusta, pelekääkkö nää polliisia?
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2009, 02:16:22 AM »
LMAO, that was indeed classic. O'Reilly is pathetic, didn't he attack Nas for being a gangsta rapper...he propably thinks every black man is gangsta?  :-\

Ahhaha Dame Dash owned him, didn't remember it was this funny.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2009, 02:26:05 AM by Booz »

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2009, 06:18:16 AM »
I know thats the wrong link (those my sigs).  But I know Jeezy would humiliate O'Reilly.  but this is all TV- most of it would be scripted.

http://www.zshare.net/audio/54496555b5ddbe75/

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2009, 08:38:38 AM »
Well... First of all...Wrong Link.

Second: Cam + Dame Dash teaming up on O'Reilly and seriously pissing him off = Legendary.

Young Jeezy possesses neither the mental aptitude nor swagger to shut down O'Reilly like vid posted below. 

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/CnhUYWbW3jQ" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/CnhUYWbW3jQ</a>

I thought cam and Dash came off as even bigger idiots than O'Reilly. O'reilly stance is simply wrong, but Cam and Dash weren't being very smart.

R1ZE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Do 4 Love
« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2009, 10:09:15 AM »
They could have been more eleoquent... they're not changing anyones mind that isnt already made up

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: January 22, 2009, 11:30:55 AM »
They could have been more eleoquent... they're not changing anyones mind that isnt already made up

Forget eloquent. They were being stupid. First Cam says his raps are real and he's just a reporter, which complete bullshit. Then they go off about Terminator and how kids may not be able to tell the difference between T2 and real life, which is more bullshit. Dash talks about how all he does is promote positive business and entrepreneurship. Blag blah blah.

Here's the issue. The kids this principal is worried about aren't bad because of rap or any media. They have issues at home or in the community. Dash and Cam are nothing more than a minstrel show and if you sat them down in an interview with Chuck D they'd be exposed. Put them in an interview with real gangster and they'd be exposed too. They are clowns that put on face paint and entertain, mostly just themselves.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #7 on: January 22, 2009, 06:58:12 PM »

Forget eloquent. They were being stupid. First Cam says his raps are real and he's just a reporter, which complete bullshit. Then they go off about Terminator and how kids may not be able to tell the difference between T2 and real life, which is more bullshit. Dash talks about how all he does is promote positive business and entrepreneurship. Blag blah blah.

Here's the issue. The kids this principal is worried about aren't bad because of rap or any media. They have issues at home or in the community. Dash and Cam are nothing more than a minstrel show and if you sat them down in an interview with Chuck D they'd be exposed. Put them in an interview with real gangster and they'd be exposed too. They are clowns that put on face paint and entertain, mostly just themselves.

True... (and i know u have ur own opinion) but I think Dash & Cam are actually street credible (in a "thug" sense).  everytime people get on TV or wanna express their views on blogs and etc. I always hear about the wrong people gettin' called out.  Dame & Cam putt in major work, it's been verified by too many people back when they were comin' up.  Now in recent years it may seem hard to believe but fuck wat happend these pass two/3 years.  If they were ever going to be exposed (like Dr. Dre or Vanilla Ice), it woulda been done as soon as they appeared on the scene (young berg) or a little after (Rick Ross).  Niggaz just dont go 9/10 years in this game being fake, it just doesnt happen, not in Hip Hop it dont.  I think people take other people in the spotlight too "Exact" (for lack of a better word).  For example, take Barack Obama- now lord knows this man is honest, but there's alotta shit that he cant do that he said- there's alotta hope that this man will come in and change the world (financially) overnight, it wont happen.  When niggaz talk about street shit it's probably bcuz they lived that lifestyle or they very close to the action to the point where if someone spoke bad on they name niggaz *in that oppresed circle* would mobb up on u in a flash.  I agree that Cam' Ron or Dame Dash was no Frank Lucas but coming up in NY back in those days (and even to this day) that there wasnt really no other option to make a decent amount of dividends.  2Pac wasnt ridin' around in Lo-Los' wit' double barrell smokin' sellin crack quater ounces everyday.  Pac probably wasnt too quick to jump up in a muthafucka face like that when somethin' went wrong or when a nigga started fakin'.  When Cam said they were reporters, that's exactly what he said he was and nothing more.  You can tell Cam is a nigga from around the way anyway, (no homo) it shines in his personality and his raps.

« Last Edit: January 22, 2009, 07:04:34 PM by RadioTube! »

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: January 22, 2009, 07:29:47 PM »

True... (and i know u have ur own opinion) but I think Dash & Cam are actually street credible (in a "thug" sense).  everytime people get on TV or wanna express their views on blogs and etc. I always hear about the wrong people gettin' called out.  Dame & Cam putt in major work, it's been verified by too many people back when they were comin' up.  Now in recent years it may seem hard to believe but fuck wat happend these pass two/3 years.  If they were ever going to be exposed (like Dr. Dre or Vanilla Ice), it woulda been done as soon as they appeared on the scene (young berg) or a little after (Rick Ross).  Niggaz just dont go 9/10 years in this game being fake, it just doesnt happen, not in Hip Hop it dont.  I think people take other people in the spotlight too "Exact" (for lack of a better word).  For example, take Barack Obama- now lord knows this man is honest, but there's alotta shit that he cant do that he said- there's alotta hope that this man will come in and change the world (financially) overnight, it wont happen.  When niggaz talk about street shit it's probably bcuz they lived that lifestyle or they very close to the action to the point where if someone spoke bad on they name niggaz *in that oppresed circle* would mobb up on u in a flash.  I agree that Cam' Ron or Dame Dash was no Frank Lucas but coming up in NY back in those days (and even to this day) that there wasnt really no other option to make a decent amount of dividends.  2Pac wasnt ridin' around in Lo-Los' wit' double barrell smokin' sellin crack quater ounces everyday.  Pac probably wasnt too quick to jump up in a muthafucka face like that when somethin' went wrong or when a nigga started fakin'.  When Cam said they were reporters, that's exactly what he said he was and nothing more.  You can tell Cam is a nigga from around the way anyway, (no homo) it shines in his personality and his raps.

I can't completely discredit them both because I'm not from Harlem where they grew up. I can only use my own intuition and the two type of thugs I've ever known; the ones that do the dirty work and almost never speak of it and the ones that don't but take all the credit. I've known some pretty dangerous people who are now dead, in jail, or turned their lives around and I've almost never heard them brag about what they've done, not outside of their small circles anyway. I've also known some very timid weak people who spoke and acted much like the dangerous ones. They would never start a fight with out 15 guys behind them to make sure they won. They'd never go alone on anything and they'd only really react when they were being watched by those they were trying to impress. They also would tag along when the serious guys would go take care of someone and either stand and watch as the other guy shot the gun or if it were a beat down make sure they were on the winning side before they jumped in. But everytime you could count on them to spread the word about what they just did. They were the type to tell girls they barely knew that they were big time drug dealers. The type to pick on weak nerds with no connection to the streets.

In the end both types lean on each other. When I was in grade 10 a kid was shot and killed in my school football field after school. The guy that did it never got caught but two guys bragging about it and hyping it up spent a few years locked up. The cops got some loud mouth kid for second degree and youth justice laws got him out early while an 18+ murderer who said nothing, ever, about doing it, disappeared.

It has always been my opinion that rappers that brag about killing and shit at best were the hype men of the streets when they were young. And they just translate that ability to promote themselves into the music business.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #9 on: January 22, 2009, 08:12:09 PM »
Bill is a moron.

why do people even listen to what he says? dont people see his act?

he loves controversy; when a guy like Snoop gets mad & says he would fuck him up only makes Bill smile.

if people just stop watching his show & rappers just dont respond to what he says, he will fade away.

i remember "Untitled" came out & he said it was the most ridiculous shit he ever heard or something along those lines & he knows that Nas is going to say something & people will watch to see whats good.

its pathetic. :-\

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: January 22, 2009, 09:01:48 PM »
Bill is a moron.

why do people even listen to what he says? dont people see his act?

he loves controversy; when a guy like Snoop gets mad & says he would fuck him up only makes Bill smile.

if people just stop watching his show & rappers just dont respond to what he says, he will fade away.

i remember "Untitled" came out & he said it was the most ridiculous shit he ever heard or something along those lines & he knows that Nas is going to say something & people will watch to see whats good.

its pathetic. :-\

There is an audience out there that he speaks to, that think just like the character he plays (or really is), and want to see him act like that. He knows what he's doing and he does it well.

NotoriousTDA

« Reply #11 on: January 22, 2009, 09:31:32 PM »
cam'ron's acting like a child. Dame was the only one that came correct in that video.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #12 on: January 23, 2009, 07:34:43 AM »

I can't completely discredit them both because I'm not from Harlem where they grew up. I can only use my own intuition and the two type of thugs I've ever known; the ones that do the dirty work and almost never speak of it and the ones that don't but take all the credit. I've known some pretty dangerous people who are now dead, in jail, or turned their lives around and I've almost never heard them brag about what they've done, not outside of their small circles anyway. I've also known some very timid weak people who spoke and acted much like the dangerous ones. They would never start a fight with out 15 guys behind them to make sure they won. They'd never go alone on anything and they'd only really react when they were being watched by those they were trying to impress. They also would tag along when the serious guys would go take care of someone and either stand and watch as the other guy shot the gun or if it were a beat down make sure they were on the winning side before they jumped in. But everytime you could count on them to spread the word about what they just did. They were the type to tell girls they barely knew that they were big time drug dealers. The type to pick on weak nerds with no connection to the streets.

In the end both types lean on each other. When I was in grade 10 a kid was shot and killed in my school football field after school. The guy that did it never got caught but two guys bragging about it and hyping it up spent a few years locked up. The cops got some loud mouth kid for second degree and youth justice laws got him out early while an 18+ murderer who said nothing, ever, about doing it, disappeared.

It has always been my opinion that rappers that brag about killing and shit at best were the hype men of the streets when they were young. And they just translate that ability to promote themselves into the music business.
[/quote]

Yo dont u hate fake azz niggaz like that too!! lol  I knew some ppl like that too, especially when I got kicked outta school and had to move, the nigga i grew up wit' started actin like he was real hard and EVERYBODY knew he wouldnt shave a kitten.  Niggaz like that,  I have to sit back and laugh my fuckin' lungs out at.  But IDK i guess everybody wants they 15minutes of fame- we call those niggaz spotlight niggaz/hot box niggaz/break'em like 'tatah chip ass niggaz.  As far as Cam goes, the niggaz half ignorant- i know alotta niggaz that do dirt that act just like that nigga *similar personas* and Dame, I couldnt find any gaps in his character.  But them niggaz left the streets along time ago, it's safe to go on interviews and make songs about it- reguardless of wat people feel they should talk about.  But Cam, 4 some reason I cant help but think he still has his hands in the streets somewhere, I dont find him like a business man like 50 Cent or Diddy.

« Last Edit: January 23, 2009, 12:51:42 PM by RadioTube! »

thisoneguy360

« Reply #13 on: January 23, 2009, 01:50:48 PM »
"You maaad"