Author Topic: these crazy ass shit about satan on the net  (Read 868 times)

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
Re: these crazy ass shit about satan on the net
« Reply #15 on: January 30, 2009, 01:17:03 PM »
Pictures = Proof man... real talk  ::)

penenstamp

« Reply #16 on: January 30, 2009, 02:14:34 PM »
Well I think that in most religions "God" is viewed as something positive and good.  Also there is typically a reference to his antithesis or someone or thing representing bad or negative.  So I guess thats why if you believe in most "Gods" and they speak of a devil or related you must in turn believe that they exist as well.

What do you think?

If your father is a child molester, does that automatically make you a good person?

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #17 on: January 30, 2009, 03:04:07 PM »
Well I think that in most religions "God" is viewed as something positive and good.  Also there is typically a reference to his antithesis or someone or thing representing bad or negative.  So I guess thats why if you believe in most "Gods" and they speak of a devil or related you must in turn believe that they exist as well.

What do you think?

If your father is a child molester, does that automatically make you a good person?

did I ever tell u man.........youre a really good person.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Nihilist

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #18 on: January 30, 2009, 03:49:06 PM »
I don't believe in either... I think religion is simply a guide of morals for people who can't rely on themselves, they need to have hope aka faith in something higher than them that is watching out for them because they lack self confidence or simply were just raised that way.

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
« Reply #19 on: January 30, 2009, 03:52:00 PM »
I have my own religion baby  :bandit:

« Reply #20 on: January 30, 2009, 03:59:20 PM »
I don't believe in either... I think religion is simply a guide of morals for people who can't rely on themselves, they need to have hope aka faith in something higher than them that is watching out for them because they lack self confidence or simply were just raised that way.

Its for people who struggle to validate themselves.  Religion is used to 1) control people and 2) ease peoples fears about the unknown.  There are obvious problems with "1". But the problem with "2" is that it also promotes laziness of the mind. Religious people dont want to cloud their mind with facts, or waste precious prayer time studying science.  Whats funny is when certain people see other religions, and think it is ridiculous to worship the Sun, a cat, or whatever. Yet, they pray to invisible God that has never once shown himself on this planet. Funny shit.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Nihilist

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #21 on: January 30, 2009, 05:31:41 PM »

Its for people who struggle to validate themselves.  Religion is used to 1) control people and 2) ease peoples fears about the unknown.  There are obvious problems with "1". But the problem with "2" is that it also promotes laziness of the mind. Religious people dont want to cloud their mind with facts, or waste precious prayer time studying science.  Whats funny is when certain people see other religions, and think it is ridiculous to worship the Sun, a cat, or whatever. Yet, they pray to invisible God that has never once shown himself on this planet. Funny shit.

Word...

Make sure you check out Religulous http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0815241/

Not Likely

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #22 on: February 03, 2009, 01:06:14 AM »
your a stupid fat slut

ok, you've redeemed yourself (from when you infiltrated my thread with your stupidity). LOL

'EclipZe

« Reply #23 on: February 03, 2009, 10:49:50 AM »
greek mythology is more cooler then the stuff we believe in nowadays

Tor > Satan
Odin > God
Norse mythology > *

awww the norse is cool too but the greek got the cool storylines lol. I watched to much hercules and xena like series when I was young, made me into the greek culture haha

Ares > Loki
Zeus > Odin

only Thor is cool

El the Self Image

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • It's 10:30 somewhere!
« Reply #24 on: February 03, 2009, 12:04:00 PM »
the question is do you believe in God or the Devil?

Theo two are synonymous with each other, if you believe in God, so must you in the Devil....

Personally, I do not believe in either, only the concepts that they represent...
Peace and Blessings,
-Él the Self Image
Parkin Lot Drunks!
eltheself@gmail.com
http://www.myspace.com/eltheself
http://www.myspace.com/imapld

FREE MIXTAPE, OUT NOW, GET IT!

El the Self Image

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #25 on: February 03, 2009, 12:08:46 PM »

^^^CO-SIGN
Peace and Blessings,
-Él the Self Image
Parkin Lot Drunks!
eltheself@gmail.com

AnnonymousOne

« Reply #26 on: February 12, 2009, 08:07:26 AM »
Religion is a joke. I can't help but laugh at it.

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #27 on: February 12, 2009, 09:18:11 AM »
Read up on the Sumarian texts if u want a clearer view of religions origins.

« Reply #28 on: February 12, 2009, 12:01:41 PM »
^^is that McDonalds or Chik-Fil-A sandwich??

El the Self Image

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #29 on: February 15, 2009, 02:01:40 PM »
Read up on the Sumarian texts if u want a clearer view of religions origins.
The Sumarian text are extremely 1 sided... I hope you have done more extensive research.....
Peace and Blessings,
-Él the Self Image
Parkin Lot Drunks!
eltheself@gmail.com