Author Topic: People Pac Worked With (Add On If I Missed Someone) *UPDATED*  (Read 2735 times)

OG Hack Wilson

deadly threat  (froim peep game)
it's alive  (representin 4 ron g)
pogo  (i dont give a fuck)
the riddler
Ryan D  (of 51.50)

Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

OG Hack Wilson

dee the mad bitch
edi  (name of the singer from Real Bad Boyz lol)
young lay

anyone say Benzino yet?  he turned up on that Killa track, after all the specculation.

any who can forget MOUSEMAN?
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

OG Hack Wilson

so yeah

POGO and Benzino

who the fucks "6 feet" and "otis and shug" btw?

OG Hack Wilson

Assassin
"Bobcat" Ervin
Dat Nigga Daz
Devante
DJ Pooh
Dr. Dre
Easy Mo Bee
Johnny J
Kurupt
L.G.
Live Squad (Stretch)
Madukey
QD 3
Ron G
Shock G
The Riddler
Tony Pizarro
Warran G

juist an off the top list of producers

kolaboy

• Muthafuckin' Don!

who the fucks "6 feet" and "otis and shug" btw?

6 FEET DEEP WAS AN R&B GROP IN THA ROW

penenstamp

Suge Knight

kolaboy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
CAN SOME1 UPLOAD THE TRAX FAITH EVEANS

Slikk_J

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Daz & Kurupt are listed but as Tha Dogg Pound.

SheraZ

• Muthafuckin' OG
young noble  - hail mary
www.thugtertainment.net  <- Hussein Fatal's Official Site!!

BORN LEGENDARY DROPPIN JUNE 16th on ITUNES and Thugtertainment.net (hardcopy)

2euce 7even

technically he didn't work with Method Man and Redman. It was a leftover from Tha Dogg Pound. They took off Rage's verse and Inspectah Deck's verse and Pac put it down on the track

i counts because he was ona song with them and plus he really knew them.
i only list artist that have (leaked) songs with them and really knew him.

2Pac and Mac Dre do not have a song together.

mac dre has uncredited vocals on "got 2 survive" chorus ;)

he worked with warren g in 1993/1994

warren only produced for him, but i might add him because of the freestyle they did in the studio with big syke and richie rich.

it's alive  (representin 4 ron g)

he wasnt on the OG, he never met pac as far as i know, so he aint on the list.

dee the mad bitch
edi  (name of the singer from Real Bad Boyz lol)
young lay

anyone say Benzino yet?  he turned up on that Killa track, after all the specculation.

any who can forget MOUSEMAN?

dee tha mad bitch, young lay and mouse man are on the list!

i forgot about edi and benzino.

p.s. i was the first one who ever asked assassino about the singer on real bad boyz so yall can "thank" me that yall know whats his name is ;)

who the fucks "otis and shug" btw?

rŽnŽb duo from tha bay.

Daz & Kurupt are listed but as Tha Dogg Pound.

yep i did it because if i would list every member of dpg, outlawz and live squad it would take more time.

6 FEET DEEP WAS AN R&B GROP IN THA ROW

yep, "ballad of a dead soulja" feat. 6 feet deep , "life as an outlaw" feat. sixx-nine of 6 feet deep.

OG Hack Wilson

its alive WAS on the OG for Represetin for Ron G

get yo shit str8 son

2euce 7even

i heard that song 1000 times and only one 1 version was itsalive on it, so i thought it was added later.

peace.

OG Hack Wilson

i heard that song 1000 times and only one 1 version was itsalive on it, so i thought it was added later.

peace.

hell naw, he was on the OG

BTW, no disrespect by my "get yo shit str8" haha

kuruptDPG

technically he didn't work with Method Man and Redman. It was a leftover from Tha Dogg Pound. They took off Rage's verse and Inspectah Deck's verse and Pac put it down on the track

Actually, he did work with them after All Eyez On Me when Death Row East was starting to form. ;)

how do you know that?

G-Funk

Actually, he did work with them after All Eyez On Me when Death Row East was starting to form. ;)

how do you know that?

check the link in my signature "making of all eyez on me"
it'll tell ya lots of stuff