Author Topic: so I have this thing I wana do...  (Read 471 times)

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

Re: so I have this thing I wana do...
« Reply #15 on: January 19, 2009, 12:38:41 PM »
lol... women can't read maps

ur mother cant read maps..  ::)

and neither can you.  Maybe you two should get a cup of coffee together I dont fucking know.

that shits actually been proven then men are typically better at reading maps, etc. then woman.  Its along the same lines as studies that show men typically performing better in math related subjects while women tend to do better in english/composition subjects.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

herpes

« Reply #16 on: January 19, 2009, 12:45:17 PM »

and neither can you.  Maybe you two should get a cup of coffee together I dont fucking know.

that shits actually been proven then men are typically better at reading maps, etc. then woman.  Its along the same lines as studies that show men typically performing better in math related subjects while women tend to do better in making babies and cleaning

Fixed for accuracy

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
« Reply #17 on: January 19, 2009, 12:48:33 PM »

that shits actually been proven then men are typically better at reading maps, etc. then woman.  Its along the same lines as studies that show men typically performing better in math related subjects while women tend to do better in making babies and cleaning

Fixed for accuracy

Well done haha  8)

E-Crazy

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • E-Crazy
« Reply #18 on: January 19, 2009, 04:24:58 PM »
I want to take some time off school and work (after I finish the term and make more money lol) and plan a fun roadtrip driving alll over america.. I want to look up special raves, events, and sights in every state. I wana take a map, make my own way on the open road and drive with nothing but good people, good vibes, good munchies, good weed, and have good times.. I want to hit up EVERY state.. even only for a day.. has anyone ever done anything like this or waNts to do something like this?

You sound like my girlfriend minus all the rave stuff.
she wants to take pictures in every state. she said next year after she saves up she is going to do it.

Muhfukka

« Reply #19 on: January 19, 2009, 07:34:37 PM »
that sounds fucking horrible youre going to be driving nonstop just to see a bunch of bullshit places that suck anyway

herpes

« Reply #20 on: January 19, 2009, 08:02:14 PM »
that sounds fucking horrible youre going to be driving nonstop just to see a bunch of bullshit places that suck anyway
shes a woman, she'll get lost backing out of her driveway.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: January 19, 2009, 08:22:51 PM »
haha god damn
its possible someone did
some guy did and he worked almost all the important jobs in every state he did it in 52 weeks or some shit

I want to hit up EVERY state.. even only for a day..
I'm just curious: how do you plan on taking a road trip to Hawaii?
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: January 19, 2009, 08:50:38 PM »

that shits actually been proven then men are typically better at reading maps, etc. then woman.  Its along the same lines as studies that show men typically performing better in math related subjects while Floydness tend to do better in making babies and cleaning

Fixed for accuracy

ic.
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

Floydness

« Reply #23 on: January 21, 2009, 04:14:45 PM »
DAMN ive never seen such a sexist fucking board like dubcc... not even bodybuilding.com LOL.. anyways, the TRUTH is that I cant read maps that well but I can still read a map..  we all have flaws, dont we?  ???

Jome

« Reply #24 on: January 21, 2009, 04:32:41 PM »
Well, it's true! Tom is right.

It's been scientifically proved that women doesn't have the same sense of space or direction as men..
That's why (most) women can't read maps properly or navigate, drive decent in reverse, or park in small spaces.. seen several researches & statistics backing it up.

60-70% of all male accidents = crashing into the car in front.
60-70% of all female accidents = related to driving in reverse.

Even seen female researches/scientists say this, though usually with adding on what women are better at, though I can't remember that part..  :P

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #25 on: January 21, 2009, 05:30:50 PM »
though usually with adding on what women are better at, though I can't remember that part..  :P

I think Tom already clarified that part lol
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Nigga_With_An_Additude

« Reply #26 on: January 22, 2009, 11:51:43 AM »
I can do wheelies in my wheelchair and I can read a map like a mf,choke on that,,,,,,,,,,,,,,lol

herpes

« Reply #27 on: January 22, 2009, 04:19:30 PM »
I can do wheelies in my wheelchair and I can read a map like a mf,choke on that,,,,,,,,,,,,,,lol

Mapquesting the nearest McDonalds doesn't count

Chief

« Reply #28 on: January 24, 2009, 02:56:55 AM »
yep women cant read maps for shit

although there are some female navigators in rally sport (maybe thats why its the most dangerous spectator sport in the world?)

Floydness

« Reply #29 on: January 24, 2009, 09:41:10 AM »
 :whistle: