Author Topic: For all you Obama groupies...  (Read 1647 times)

jeromechickenbone

For all you Obama groupies...
« on: January 24, 2009, 08:47:34 AM »
This sums up everything I've been saying since day 1.  Obama = Bush.

http://www.thedailyshow.com/video/index.jhtml?videoId=216538&title=changefest-09-obamas-inaugural

Jome

Re: For all you Obama groupies...
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2009, 08:49:47 AM »
Not an Obama groupie by any means, but could care less what Jon Stewart got to say, least funny "comedian" ever.. ?

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2009, 09:45:24 AM »
stewart & colbert = 4tw

El the Self Image

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • It's 10:30 somewhere!
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2009, 10:28:27 AM »
LOL dude,
they were being funny man, in actuality Jon Stewart is an Obama supporter.....

and as for what they said in the video.... well, Obama got elected NOT because Black, but  because he knows how to play the game.... ALL PRESIDENTS SPOUT THAT RHETORIC.... Get over it dude, have a V8 instead...
Peace and Blessings,
-Él the Self Image
Parkin Lot Drunks!
eltheself@gmail.com
http://www.myspace.com/eltheself
http://www.myspace.com/imapld

FREE MIXTAPE, OUT NOW, GET IT!

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2009, 02:27:57 PM »
Not an Obama groupie by any means, but could care less what Jon Stewart got to say, least funny "comedian" ever.. ?

I wasn't posting this as a props to his humor, I posted it for the near identical sound bites between Bush and Obama.  I've been trying to illustrate that they are both controlled by the same corporate lobbyists, they are both deeply entrenched in the establishment.  Anyone that thinks Obama is going to change anything is caught up in the hype.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2009, 02:35:00 PM »
LOL dude,

and as for what they said in the video.... well, Obama got elected NOT because Black, but  because he knows how to play the game.... ALL PRESIDENTS SPOUT THAT RHETORIC.... Get over it dude, have a V8 instead...

And, you clearly missed the point as well.  It doesn't matter if it was McCain or Obama or Bush, they are purely figureheads.  The only candidates that would have actually changed anything would have been Ron Paul, Dennis Kucinich, or Ralph Nader.

When did I say he only got elected because he was black?  I'm not upset because a black democrat is in the white house, i'm upset because so many idiots running around thinking that Obama is fundamentally different than 95% of the rest of Congress.

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #6 on: January 24, 2009, 02:36:41 PM »
i like stewart, but i think he fell off, hasnt been as funny for a while

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #7 on: January 24, 2009, 05:26:54 PM »
LOL dude,

And, you clearly missed the point as well.  It doesn't matter if it was McCain or Obama or Bush, they are purely figureheads.  The only candidates that would have actually changed anything would have been Ron Paul, Dennis Kucinich, or Ralph Nader.

When did I say he only got elected because he was black?  I'm not upset because a black democrat is in the white house, i'm upset because so many idiots running around thinking that Obama is fundamentally different than 95% of the rest of Congress.

For what it's worth. I've felt the exact same way for a while now. The only real difference I think we are going to see in the next 4 years is that while Bush was bombing places and spending too much tax money he was being blamed for bombing places. Obama will be bombing places and spending too much tax dollars but we'll be blamed for spending. Notice how most of the things he ran on weren't even mentioned in his speech. Did he once say we're gonna bring them home from Iraq while he was jabbering about "our enemies"?

The US could invade Iran next week and no one is going to doubt him.

El the Self Image

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #8 on: January 24, 2009, 06:35:21 PM »
LOL dude,

SEE ABOVE...
Peace and Blessings,
-Él the Self Image
Parkin Lot Drunks!
eltheself@gmail.com

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
« Reply #9 on: January 24, 2009, 06:59:59 PM »
ITS TIME FOR A CHANGE  8)

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #10 on: January 24, 2009, 09:51:34 PM »
LOL dude,

SEE ABOVE...

That's the fucking point.  HE BRINGS NO CHANGE.  Don't believe the hype.  Dude is brown and is good at giving speeches.  Those are the only differences between him and Bush.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #11 on: January 24, 2009, 09:55:39 PM »
LOL dude,

For what it's worth. I've felt the exact same way for a while now. The only real difference I think we are going to see in the next 4 years is that while Bush was bombing places and spending too much tax money he was being blamed for bombing places. Obama will be bombing places and spending too much tax dollars but we'll be blamed for spending. Notice how most of the things he ran on weren't even mentioned in his speech. Did he once say we're gonna bring them home from Iraq while he was jabbering about "our enemies"?

Exactly.  Obama will absolutely be the same war monger, he's a puppet.

El the Self Image

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #12 on: January 25, 2009, 12:29:33 AM »
LOL dude,

Actually, Obama very well might be a puppet, but you're miss judging the scope of puppetry we're dealing with here....

It's not cookie-cutter fellas... Obama can do his presidency completely different from Bush, doesn't mean he's not still being controlled... ya dig???
Peace and Blessings,
-Él the Self Image
Parkin Lot Drunks!
eltheself@gmail.com

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #13 on: January 25, 2009, 10:23:34 AM »
LOL dude,

Actually, Obama very well might be a puppet, but you're miss judging the scope of puppetry we're dealing with here....

It's not cookie-cutter fellas... Obama can do his presidency completely different from Bush, doesn't mean he's not still being controlled... ya dig???

The US Empire needs certain things to happen to maintain itself, so it can never be too different from Bush's regime. It just has to look that way. Carefully study the policies Clinton's 8 years with Bush's 8 years and you'll notice how similar both presidents were, despite the media talking like it was night and day.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #14 on: January 25, 2009, 10:29:35 AM »
LOL dude,

The US Empire needs certain things to happen to maintain itself, so it can never be too different from Bush's regime. It just has to look that way. Carefully study the policies Clinton's 8 years with Bush's 8 years and you'll notice how similar both presidents were, despite the media talking like it was night and day.

The problem with this argument is that the country is saying we want to follow a different way of maintaining. Obama might not even realize that his supporters are ready to hold him accountable. Obama promised changed, and if he doesn't not deliver, people like me will hold his feet to the fire. Almost every friend I have that worked for his campaign all say the say thing, that they all are going to hold his feet to the fire.