Author Topic: For all you Obama groupies...  (Read 1653 times)

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
Re: For all you Obama groupies...
« Reply #15 on: January 25, 2009, 10:33:28 AM »
lol @ people thinking obama is a miracle cure

west koasting

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #16 on: January 25, 2009, 11:13:10 AM »
Obama and jay z=overrated
Bullets aint got no names

Sikotic™

« Reply #17 on: January 25, 2009, 12:05:07 PM »
Not an Obama groupie by any means, but could care less what Jon Stewart got to say, least funny "comedian" ever.. ?

Finally, somebody that recognizes the real.

and....

LMAO @ anyone who think Obama got elected because he's black (possibly the funniest thing I've ever heard)

LMAO @ anyone who think Obama is gonna fix everything (name one president that has been able to accomplish everything he said he would do)

and finally

LMAO @ anyone who wants Obama to fail (Your ass is on the line too retards)
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

NotoriousTDA

« Reply #18 on: January 25, 2009, 12:11:40 PM »
^ thats alot of laughing

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: January 25, 2009, 01:12:17 PM »
Not an Obama groupie by any means, but could care less what Jon Stewart got to say, least funny "comedian" ever.. ?

and....

LMAO @ anyone who think Obama got elected because he's black (possibly the funniest thing I've ever heard)

LMAO @ anyone who think Obama is gonna fix everything (name one president that has been able to accomplish everything he said he would do)

and finally

He got elected because the corporations that run America saw a man who was intelligent and charming but also who would represent a perceived change to disillusioned americans because he is black and therefore black people in particular think he shares their pain and understands their struggles and so will be the saviour. Therefore they pushed him as one of the top tier candidates and shunned other very capable candidates because their vision of America was very different to their own.

I don't think me, jrome or anyone else here actually wants him to fail to live up to all of the wonderful things his supporters are hoping for. Merely that that the status quo will not change for the better and it's apparent from the appointments of so many corporate and globalist cronies that the road being headed down is exactly the same one. The major difference between him and his predecessor is he is smarter than Bush and so is more capable of selling the message.

« Last Edit: January 25, 2009, 01:17:12 PM by virtuoso »

The King

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: January 25, 2009, 05:58:36 PM »
LOL dude,
they were being funny man, in actuality Jon Stewart is an Obama supporter.....

and as for what they said in the video.... well, Obama got elected NOT because Black, but  because he knows how to play the game.... ALL PRESIDENTS SPOUT THAT RHETORIC.... Get over it dude, have a V8 instead...

And, you clearly missed the point as well.  It doesn't matter if it was McCain or Obama or Bush, they are purely figureheads.  The only candidates that would have actually changed anything would have been Ron Paul, Dennis Kucinich, or Ralph Nader.

When did I say he only got elected because he was black?  I'm not upset because a black democrat is in the white house, i'm upset because so many idiots running around thinking that Obama is fundamentally different than 95% of the rest of Congress.

For what it's worth. I've felt the exact same way for a while now. The only real difference I think we are going to see in the next 4 years is that while Bush was bombing places and spending too much tax money he was being blamed for bombing places. Obama will be bombing places and spending too much tax dollars but we'll be blamed for spending. Notice how most of the things he ran on weren't even mentioned in his speech. Did he once say we're gonna bring them home from Iraq while he was jabbering about "our enemies"?

The US could invade Iran next week and no one is going to doubt him.

Exactly.  Obama will absolutely be the same war monger, he's a puppet.

What the fuck are you talking about? As that wise person right below you said, he may be a puppet, but not all puppets are designed to be evil. And who's controlling Obama anyways? The Lobbyists? Which Lobbyists? Who exactly is controlling everything Obama says and does? He's a cooperate whore to who? The environment movement? The same people who controlled Bush, aren't controlling Obama. You think Obama will what? Invade more countries like Bush did. I'll guarantee you anything their won't be another major war. Some people are so fucked in the head.

He probably won't improve the world as much as people think, but after Bush, it's hard to imagine him doing any more harm.

Sikotic™

« Reply #21 on: January 25, 2009, 07:10:04 PM »

and....

and finally

He got elected because the corporations that run America saw a man who was intelligent and charming but also who would represent a perceived change to disillusioned americans because he is black and therefore black people in particular think he shares their pain and understands their struggles and so will be the saviour. Therefore they pushed him as one of the top tier candidates and shunned other very capable candidates because their vision of America was very different to their own.

I don't think me, jrome or anyone else here actually wants him to fail to live up to all of the wonderful things his supporters are hoping for. Merely that that the status quo will not change for the better and it's apparent from the appointments of so many corporate and globalist cronies that the road being headed down is exactly the same one. The major difference between him and his predecessor is he is smarter than Bush and so is more capable of selling the message.

I definitely agree with you on the whole "savior of the black community" thing. I have a feeling a lot of his black supporters will turn on him once they realize that he isn't gonna go down into the hood and rescue them. They'll eventually realize he is just more fo the same.

But everyone that wants to force the fact that he is more of the same need to chill with that shit too. Anyone with half a brain already knows this, so some of you are just preaching to the choir.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

El the Self Image

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • It's 10:30 somewhere!
« Reply #22 on: January 28, 2009, 01:17:21 PM »
LOL dude,
they were being funny man, in actuality Jon Stewart is an Obama supporter.....

and as for what they said in the video.... well, Obama got elected NOT because Black, but  because he knows how to play the game.... ALL PRESIDENTS SPOUT THAT RHETORIC.... Get over it dude, have a V8 instead...

And, you clearly missed the point as well.  It doesn't matter if it was McCain or Obama or Bush, they are purely figureheads.  The only candidates that would have actually changed anything would have been Ron Paul, Dennis Kucinich, or Ralph Nader.

When did I say he only got elected because he was black?  I'm not upset because a black democrat is in the white house, i'm upset because so many idiots running around thinking that Obama is fundamentally different than 95% of the rest of Congress.

For what it's worth. I've felt the exact same way for a while now. The only real difference I think we are going to see in the next 4 years is that while Bush was bombing places and spending too much tax money he was being blamed for bombing places. Obama will be bombing places and spending too much tax dollars but we'll be blamed for spending. Notice how most of the things he ran on weren't even mentioned in his speech. Did he once say we're gonna bring them home from Iraq while he was jabbering about "our enemies"?

The US could invade Iran next week and no one is going to doubt him.

Exactly.  Obama will absolutely be the same war monger, he's a puppet.

Actually, Obama very well might be a puppet, but you're miss judging the scope of puppetry we're dealing with here....

It's not cookie-cutter fellas... Obama can do his presidency completely different from Bush, doesn't mean he's not still being controlled... ya dig???

The US Empire needs certain things to happen to maintain itself, so it can never be too different from Bush's regime. It just has to look that way. Carefully study the policies Clinton's 8 years with Bush's 8 years and you'll notice how similar both presidents were, despite the media talking like it was night and day.

The problem with this argument is that the country is saying we want to follow a different way of maintaining. Obama might not even realize that his supporters are ready to hold him accountable. Obama promised changed, and if he doesn't not deliver, people like me will hold his feet to the fire. Almost every friend I have that worked for his campaign all say the say thing, that they all are going to hold his feet to the fire.

Me too, I worked on his campaign......
first time ever I got involved with politics.... I kinda liked it though.....

Hey, if the world doesn't end on Dec 21 2012, I'm gunna run for president some day....
Peace and Blessings,
-Él the Self Image
Parkin Lot Drunks!
eltheself@gmail.com
http://www.myspace.com/eltheself
http://www.myspace.com/imapld

FREE MIXTAPE, OUT NOW, GET IT!

Hey Ma

« Reply #23 on: January 28, 2009, 02:12:11 PM »
....................................░▒▓▓▓▒░......................................................
..........................░▒▒▓▓▓▓█████▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░..................................
..........▒▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓█████████████▓▒..............................
.......▒▓▓▓▓▓█████████████▓▓▓▓▓██████▓▓░........................
.....▓██▓██████████▓▓▓▒░..░░░▒▒▓▓███▓▓█▓▒......................
.....██▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒░░▒▒▓██▓▓██▓......................
.....████▓▒▒▒▒░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓█████▒......................
.....███▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓███████▓░...............
..▒██▓▓░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓███████▓................
...▒██▓▒░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▓▓▓███████▒...............
......▒█▓▒▒▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓█▓▓▒▒▒░▓▓▓██████▒................
........░█▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒▓▓███▓▓▒▓▓▓▒░▒▓▓▓▓█▓██▒................
..........▒▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▒▒▒░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▓▒.................
............▓▒▒▒▒▒░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░▒▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▒░...............
............░▒░░░░░▒▓▒▒▒▒▒░░░▒░░▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▓▓░.▓▒................
..............▓▒▒▒░▒▓▒░░░▒▓▓▓▒░▒▒▓▓▒░░▒▒▒▒▒▓▒▓▒.................
.............▒▓▒░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▓▓▓▒▒▓▓▓▓▒....▓█▒................
..............▒▓▓▒▓▓▒░▒▓▒░....░▓▓▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓█▓....................
...............▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓.......................
.................▓▓▒▓▓████████▓▒▒▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░...*****' THING
.................▓▓▒▓▓███▓▓█▓▓█▓▒▓░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░.........SUCKS!.......
.................▒▓▒▓▒▒▓▒...▒░..▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░.../.......................
...................▓▒░▒▒▒.░▒░░▒▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒...........................
..................▒▓░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░.░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░.▓▓.........................
.....▒▓▓█████▓░▒▓▓▒▒▒▒░░░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒.....▒▓██▓░.................
███████████▒▒▓▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▓▓█▓▓▒▒...........▒███████▓▒░....
███████████▓..░▓█████▓██▓▒░.................▒█████████████
███████████▓░.......▒▓▓▓▓██▒....................░█████████████
████████████▒..............▒████▓░................▒▓████████████
████████████▒............░████▒.▓▒.............░.░████████████
███████████▓░...........░▓▓▓█▓░.░░.................████████████

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: January 28, 2009, 02:16:21 PM »
Let's not forget that a lot of these "groupies" are starting to be more politically active in their community.  Say what you want about where were these people before Obama, but the case remains that these types of people are here because of Obama winning.

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: January 28, 2009, 02:27:08 PM »
Let's not forget that a lot of these "groupies" are starting to be more politically active in their community.  Say what you want about where were these people before Obama, but the case remains that these types of people are here because of Obama winning.
word,thats one undeniable positive thing to come out of this election,regardless the outcome. not only the youthful movement but the resurgence as a whole of the voting process. we owe alot of it to Obama and W for being a colossal fuck-up.

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: January 28, 2009, 04:26:24 PM »
word,thats one undeniable positive thing to come out of this election,regardless the outcome. not only the youthful movement but the resurgence as a whole of the voting process. we owe alot of it to Obama and W for being a colossal fuck-up.

Put another way, how do you think this current surge of grass roots enthusiasm will feel if they feel that Obama is not a change for the better, demoralised maybe?

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: January 28, 2009, 04:37:39 PM »

Put another way, how do you think this current surge of grass roots enthusiasm will feel if they feel that Obama is not a change for the better, demoralised maybe?

If people are helping out the community already, they're not going to stop doing what they are doing because of what Obama has done.  I'm not talking about the people that went to vote for the first time, I'm talking about that actually showed a deeper interest in stuff like medical care, students, senior citizens, and others. 

El the Self Image

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • It's 10:30 somewhere!
« Reply #28 on: January 28, 2009, 07:42:35 PM »

If people are helping out the community already, they're not going to stop doing what they are doing because of what Obama has done.  I'm not talking about the people that went to vote for the first time, I'm talking about that actually showed a deeper interest in stuff like medical care, students, senior citizens, and others. 

Point well taken my friend, but many people became interested in doing something about "medical care, students, senior citizens, and others" only because of Obama, and that is something that sets him apart from all other presidents (besides the fact that he has the biggest dick and his wife has the biggest ass :o) indeed, he did bring "Change" but only as an inspiration....

See, a lot of folks just don't get it.... Obama is like those crappy Diet pills you buy at Wal-Mart.... They don't do shit... but when you take them, YOU do more work, so YOU get the results that YOU wanted, even though the pills didn't do shit for you.... they are just a catalyst.... that's what Obama is, a catalyst...
Peace and Blessings,
-Él the Self Image
Parkin Lot Drunks!
eltheself@gmail.com
http://www.myspace.com/eltheself
http://www.myspace.com/imapld

FREE MIXTAPE, OUT NOW, GET IT!

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #29 on: January 28, 2009, 10:16:21 PM »

Point well taken my friend, but many people became interested in doing something about "medical care, students, senior citizens, and others" only because of Obama, and that is something that sets him apart from all other presidents (besides the fact that he has the biggest dick and his wife has the biggest ass :o) indeed, he did bring "Change" but only as an inspiration....

See, a lot of folks just don't get it.... Obama is like those crappy Diet pills you buy at Wal-Mart.... They don't do shit... but when you take them, YOU do more work, so YOU get the results that YOU wanted, even though the pills didn't do shit for you.... they are just a catalyst.... that's what Obama is, a catalyst...

The biggest thing I got from seeing Obama in person speak was this point, that we as people in the community need to go out and make change ourselves. And this is way more powerful than anything I've seen out of the Ron Paul camp...  ;)