Author Topic: KRS-One on Alex Jones Show  (Read 464 times)

Matty

KRS-One on Alex Jones Show
« on: January 24, 2009, 09:43:10 AM »
really good piece if you ask me. KRS speaks the truth on Obama.

part 1

part 2

part 3

part 4

El the Self Image

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • It's 10:30 somewhere!
Re: KRS-One on Alex Jones Show
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2009, 10:32:05 AM »
Good shit man,
I'm so glad KRS ONE is still active, it's gunna be a sad day when he retires.....
Peace and Blessings,
-Él the Self Image
Parkin Lot Drunks!
eltheself@gmail.com
http://www.myspace.com/eltheself
http://www.myspace.com/imapld

FREE MIXTAPE, OUT NOW, GET IT!

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2009, 12:37:44 PM »

Great interview thanks!

Rugged Monk

« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2009, 10:43:30 PM »
Alex Jones is a shill.

I know all the statements and predicitions form part of the process; its vital to marinate our collective knowledge.
Everybody likes to make grand statements and predictions about what NWO is but
its all conjecture because they are trying to make concrete statements about what is a living abstract idea.

...it is a big idea....

Sure its all evil, yes the corporations that make the bombs and press for war to generate profits and make junk food and cigarettes are bad, but guess what its a human created system. We made this world to alleviate humankind and make civilization: lives depend on it. We can't just shut it off now. What we can do is ween ourselves off it, change the game, thats ultimately the goal. At least my NWO is. Illuminati Click BRRRRAAAAAP!

« Last Edit: January 24, 2009, 11:37:05 PM by Rugged Monk-Shaolin illuminati Click »

Hey Ma

« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2009, 12:15:30 AM »
Alex Jones is a crazy christian hick, who happens to stumble upon neat conspiracy stories and tries to be a martyr. bill o'reilly status.

El the Self Image

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2009, 12:27:17 AM »
Alex Jones is a shill.

I know all the statements and predicitions form part of the process; its vital to marinate our collective knowledge.
its all conjecture because they are trying to make concrete statements about what is a living abstract idea.

...it is a big idea....

Sure its all evil, yes the corporations that make the bombs and press for war to generate profits and make junk food and cigarettes are bad, but guess what its a human created system. We made this world to alleviate humankind and make civilization: lives depend on it. We can't just shut it off now. What we can do is ween ourselves off it, change the game, thats ultimately the goal. At least my NWO is. Illuminati Click BRRRRAAAAAP!

The NWO is a specific group of people, a specific idea, and a specific course of action, there is no "my NWO" so to speak.... BUT, you are correct, because no one has ever been able to positively prove it...
Everything concerning NWO, Illuminati, Masons, Rosicrucians, Reptiloids (aka Reptilians aka Shape shifters) and conspiracies of this nature is theory....

But then again, once upon a time, it was a "theory" that the world was round.... and not a very well accepted one at that..... Ominous events lie in the path of our future, what those events are is still a mystery, but what can surely be accepted is that mankind is fucked and mostly by it's own hand.....
Peace and Blessings,
-Él the Self Image
Parkin Lot Drunks!
eltheself@gmail.com

Rugged Monk

« Reply #6 on: January 25, 2009, 01:08:48 AM »
Alex Jones is a shill.

...it is a big idea....

The NWO is a specific group of people, a specific idea, and a specific course of action, there is no "my NWO" so to speak.... BUT, you are correct, because no one has ever been able to positively prove it...
Everything concerning NWO, Illuminati, Masons, Rosicrucians, Reptiloids (aka Reptilians aka Shape shifters) and conspiracies of this nature is theory....

But then again, once upon a time, it was a "theory" that the world was round.... and not a very well accepted one at that..... Ominous events lie in the path of our future, what those events are is still a mystery, but what can surely be accepted is that mankind is fucked and mostly by it's own hand.....

Even amongst 'them', the idea of NWO is an abstract idea. Its an idea, not a programme with deadlines, due-dates and the such.

There is a 'my NWO' you make your own world order everyday by how you decide to live.

Dictionary: illuminati
(ĭlū'mĭnā'tī, –nä'tē) [Lat.,=enlightened],

Illuminati, or Alumbrado, referred to persons claiming direct communion with the Holy Spirit, so asserting that outward forms of religious life are unnecessary. Their claims led to persecution by the Inquisition. Other groups using the name have included the Rosicrucians, and certain followers of Jakob Boehme and Emmanuel Swedenborg.

you won't last with religion, it deals with division. ALLAH is all.

-Wu-tang Killarmy, 'Allah Sees Everything'.

« Last Edit: January 25, 2009, 01:43:47 AM by Rugged Monk-Shaolin illuminati Click »

Matty

« Reply #7 on: January 25, 2009, 04:04:56 AM »
i think alex jones does come across a bit of a fool. he has too much ego, is loud, crass and spends more time trying to sound intelligent (which he isn't) than discussing the correct philisophy, connecting the dots and pointing the finger at a very specific group of people (zionists). however he does a lot of good work because a lot of americans/people can relate to him and he always has quality guests. i got a lot of positive messages out of this piece and it was surprising how much alex and KRS were on the same page.

i guess it depends on whether you think we are helpless to prevent what's coming or not. i like to think we are not and that knowledge is the key. simply being aware of the power structures around us is an enlightened position to be in compared to most people.

i think this piece contained a huge amount of positive messages and for that reason i can't bash alex jones on it, quite the opposite. i think people should simply ignore the bullshit parts of any 'speculating' on the 'NWO', take what is positive for themselves and leave the negativitiy at home.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2009, 12:52:52 PM by Matty »

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: January 25, 2009, 05:42:05 AM »

I am confused, both Alex Jones and KRS One agreed that the new world order is not some abstract idea rather it's the ideology of a new modern day enslavement brought to you by the same bastards who have terrorised humanity for so long BUT it's a type of servitude which is different to prior gone eras because it has involved much subtler methods. The stated goals have been around for a long time, it's nothing new in that sense, it's just that the foundations have been chipped away very very slowly. To do so in one fell swoop would be too obvious even amongst the apathetic crowd who have been transfixed into this idea "things aren't so bad". However if you can keep the apathetic majority in this mindset then the chipping away of fundamental protections can continue and function creepy can slowly rear it's ugly head. Perhaps he is a shill, perhaps he isn't I personally don't think he is but regardless, notice how this escapes the focal point and that is it's not about some person on the radio. You can argue the mechanics of what he has said but you can not argue that he has had on hundreds of interesting guests across a massively diverse range of fields and if nothing else, you only need to read what is officially on record in the form of document after document to realise that it's not even really a secretive plot. In fact at certain levels a lot of people understand the goals but then counteract such thoughts with pre programmed rationale, i.e. they will say something along the lines of "there are too many people in the world and it would be a good thing if the numbers are reduced". Although then in the same breath if it was then suggested to them that the global elite are continuing an ongoing eugenics programme, they will dismiss the notion as a conspiracy theory dreamt up by a paranoid few.

In fact the truth about eugenics and it's something I didn't understand until very recently having read more in detail about it, is that the Nazis were made synonymous with eugenics whereas in fact this programme had been underway in the west during the nazi reign and even prior to the nazi reign. The reality is that eugenics in the west never went away it just took on some socially acceptable faces, gone are the days of labotomy's and instead replaced with mind altering drugs which such a high percentage of the population now taken. If nothing else, this show has proven to be a very good alternate outlet for information with more truth contained in 5 mins then I see from an hour long tv media programme. I don't know about you but I am fed up with hearing the bs about how the economy is falling the way it is, or the latest inflation figures, unemployment figures etc, I know it's bullshit. I also don't understand some of the senseless notions banded around that alex jones and others are just trying to sell a product, when of course they have to sell a product, if they don't they wouldn't be able to continue their job. Despite that though, a lot of people will continue to live in complete ignorance and denial but back to the KRS One interview, I look forward to hearing the follow up  ;D

Incidentally how anyone can question can question the infuence of masonry is very puzzling, there is a very good in depth and focused look at masonry just in washington, called riddle in stone and if you can't be bothered to do that, just look at the back of the dollar bill that says it all. Certainly not all conspiracy ideas can be taken seriously and nut cases can be prominent but just research what is on record, just understand economics and history beyond sound bites and you realise that the global elite are conspiring against the masses in shape or another on a continuing basis.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2009, 07:08:31 AM by virtuoso »

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
« Reply #9 on: January 25, 2009, 10:34:44 AM »
Good shit man,
I'm so glad KRS ONE is still active, it's gunna be a sad day when he retires.....

quoted for truth

Rugged Monk

« Reply #10 on: January 25, 2009, 05:50:47 PM »

I am confused, both Alex Jones and KRS One agreed that the new world order is not some abstract idea rather it's the ideology of a new modern day enslavement brought to you by the same bastards who have terrorised humanity for so long BUT it's a type of servitude which is different to prior gone eras because it has involved much subtler methods. The stated goals have been around for a long time, it's nothing new in that sense, it's just that the foundations have been chipped away very very slowly. To do so in one fell swoop would be too obvious even amongst the apathetic crowd who have been transfixed into this idea "things aren't so bad". However if you can keep the apathetic majority in this mindset then the chipping away of fundamental protections can continue and function creepy can slowly rear it's ugly head. Perhaps he is a shill, perhaps he isn't I personally don't think he is but regardless, notice how this escapes the focal point and that is it's not about some person on the radio. You can argue the mechanics of what he has said but you can not argue that he has had on hundreds of interesting guests across a massively diverse range of fields and if nothing else, you only need to read what is officially on record in the form of document after document to realise that it's not even really a secretive plot. In fact at certain levels a lot of people understand the goals but then counteract such thoughts with pre programmed rationale, i.e. they will say something along the lines of "there are too many people in the world and it would be a good thing if the numbers are reduced". Although then in the same breath if it was then suggested to them that the global elite are continuing an ongoing eugenics programme, they will dismiss the notion as a conspiracy theory dreamt up by a paranoid few.

In fact the truth about eugenics and it's something I didn't understand until very recently having read more in detail about it, is that the Nazis were made synonymous with eugenics whereas in fact this programme had been underway in the west during the nazi reign and even prior to the nazi reign. The reality is that eugenics in the west never went away it just took on some socially acceptable faces, gone are the days of labotomy's and instead replaced with mind altering drugs which such a high percentage of the population now taken. If nothing else, this show has proven to be a very good alternate outlet for information with more truth contained in 5 mins then I see from an hour long tv media programme. I don't know about you but I am fed up with hearing the bs about how the economy is falling the way it is, or the latest inflation figures, unemployment figures etc, I know it's bullshit. I also don't understand some of the senseless notions banded around that alex jones and others are just trying to sell a product, when of course they have to sell a product, if they don't they wouldn't be able to continue their job. Despite that though, a lot of people will continue to live in complete ignorance and denial but back to the KRS One interview, I look forward to hearing the follow up  ;D

Incidentally how anyone can question can question the infuence of masonry is very puzzling, there is a very good in depth and focused look at masonry just in washington, called riddle in stone and if you can't be bothered to do that, just look at the back of the dollar bill that says it all. Certainly not all conspiracy ideas can be taken seriously and nut cases can be prominent but just research what is on record, just understand economics and history beyond sound bites and you realise that the global elite are conspiring against the masses in shape or another on a continuing basis.

Although he promotes a dialogue which is all good and his show is a million times better than alot of the shit out there, Jones also promotes ignorance and apathy in his own way because everything on his show has to be sensationalised and sinister otherwise it isn't interesting to him, often I see him take metaphysical concepts and treat them as if they are actual real literal physical concepts, religious fanatic people also do that. For instance cigarettes may be on a personal metaphsical level a test of one's own salvation and a personal Satan or Beast, however in the physical world cigarettes are simply cigarettes, so you ain't going to go out and throw stones at the local 7/11 for selling them tools of Satan like the stoning of the devil at Mecca are you? Or are you?

Alex Jones rants and screams like he knows it all and is absolutely certain we are all going to be enslaved one day and taken away to concentration camps, in this way he also promotes a type of apathy: don't bother trying to use the system (the Beast) to better the world and use the system to change itself because the system itself is evil and is part of the grand overall evil plan (and Obama also is doomed to be an uncle tom because he does not control the economy stupid, etc) Enslavement, war and suffering are part and parcel of history and not so much always an all encompassing evil plan but a product of everyday people and the complexities of the human condition. People made the world, normal people, normal people forge history. The people in government are astoundly human like the rest of us.

As for the eugenics, the mixing of the races is the type of eugenics I can get down with, it makes the human-race stronger.

Although I do believe there are secret higher echelons of power (they are not all good but they are not all bad) in their own way shaping the world from the top up; however people still and will always have the power to shape the world from the bottom up.

Symobolism is useful because it helps convey what is not given justice with words, heres a pyramid, a typical and common representation of power hierarchy and power from the top down:

However, today we all know that dictatorships and rule solely based on untruth inevitablly fails so we have through history forged avenues for freedom and rule by democracy, the idea being rule by a free people, rule from the bottom to the top:

Both power structures together are here are represented in a symbol (older than Judaism btw) that embodies the ideal duality of rulership and the people:
« Last Edit: January 26, 2009, 05:30:33 AM by Rugged Monk-Shaolin illuminati Click »

El the Self Image

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #11 on: January 28, 2009, 01:23:29 PM »

Chuch!
Peace and Blessings,
-Él the Self Image
Parkin Lot Drunks!
eltheself@gmail.com

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #12 on: January 31, 2009, 01:29:36 PM »
Alex Jones is a shill.

...it is a big idea....

You make some good points, nice piece of writing. 

I really like Alex Jones, but what would he be without constantly predicting that we are on the verge of complete economic collapse and that our very society as we know it is going to be destroyed, and that we will all end up slaves to the New World Order?

Often times his statements are exaggerations, however I still appreciate it for the solid kernel of truth he leaves us with.  Also, he is a freedom (and when I say freedom I mean freedom from government interference in our lives) loving person so that is always inspiring.

But like Rugged Monk was saying, many people depend on the NWO and current economic structure and it is something we as humans created, and if it were suddenly removed (as it has been before) it would re-create itself once more.  Because many humans desire to control others.  That's why Khalil Gibran says "if you want to defeat the tyrant, you must first defeat the tyrant within yourself"... and I believe that is the desire to control other human beings.
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

kam11

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #13 on: February 02, 2009, 10:19:42 AM »

In fact the truth about eugenics and it's something I didn't understand until very recently having read more in detail about it, is that the Nazis were made synonymous with eugenics whereas in fact this programme had been underway in the west during the nazi reign and even prior to the nazi reign. The reality is that eugenics in the west never went away it just took on some socially acceptable faces, gone are the days of labotomy's and instead replaced with mind altering drugs which such a high percentage of the population now taken. If nothing else, this show has proven to be a very good alternate outlet for information with more truth contained in 5 mins then I see from an hour long tv media programme. I don't know about you but I am fed up with hearing the bs about how the economy is falling the way it is, or the latest inflation figures, unemployment figures etc, I know it's bullshit. I also don't understand some of the senseless notions banded around that alex jones and others are just trying to sell a product, when of course they have to sell a product, if they don't they wouldn't be able to continue their job. Despite that though, a lot of people will continue to live in complete ignorance and denial but back to the KRS One interview, I look forward to hearing the follow up

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #14 on: February 03, 2009, 01:24:45 AM »
I'm finally listening to this show, props to Alex Jones and KRS1.  I don't agree with everything they say but they are definitely inspiring people.
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)