Author Topic: Your Top 10 Albums Of All Time (2009 Edition)  (Read 2079 times)

Lunatic

Re: Your Top 10 Albums Of All Time (2009 Edition)
« Reply #45 on: January 26, 2009, 09:23:23 PM »
^ya, prod. was NUTS on Restless..that was the first X album to have a straight "west coast" feel to it, i think thats why on dubcc it's his most appreciated. Lyrically he was much stronger on the first 2 albums, but the prod. seemed more east coast based.
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

MoodMuzik

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #46 on: January 26, 2009, 09:24:13 PM »
1}2pac-Me against the world
2}xzibit-Restless
3}Nas-Illmatic
4}dr dre-2001
5}snoop-doggystyle
6}Eazy e-Its on
7}nwa-straight outta compton
8}2pac-All eyes on me
9}xzibit-40 days
10}Dj quik-Rhythmalism

3 to 10 change ALOT

Honarable mentions: Eminem-mmlp, biggie-ready to die,jay z-blueprint, J dilla-donuts, pac- makaveli, budden-mm2 n 3...and a bunch of other shit by other ppl  :P

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #47 on: January 26, 2009, 09:29:35 PM »
^ya, prod. was NUTS on Restless..that was the first X album to have a straight "west coast" feel to it, i think thats why on dubcc it's his most appreciated. Lyrically he was much stronger on the first 2 albums, but the prod. seemed more east coast based.

but the beats were good enough for me on his first two where with the lyrics i could call it classic, to me anyway & Restless had the best bangers & he was still less lyrical, but still enough for me to call that classic lol.

Xzibit never ceases to amaze me lol.

i thought Full Circle was good. 8/10 for me; hopefully him & Jelly Roll give us that BOMB-ASS SHIT! 8)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #48 on: January 26, 2009, 09:31:01 PM »
Honarable mentions: Eminem-mmlp, biggie-ready to die,jay z-blueprint, J dilla-donuts, pac- makaveli, budden-mm2 n 3...and a bunch of other shit by other ppl  :P

did you really just throw mixtapes in a best albums of all time discussion? :D :P ;D

MoodMuzik

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: January 26, 2009, 09:31:17 PM »

but the beats were good enough for me on his first two where with the lyrics i could call it classic, to me anyway & Restless had the best bangers & he was still less lyrical, but still enough for me to call that classic lol.

i thought Full Circle was good. 8/10 for me; hopefully him & Jelly Roll give us that BOMB-ASS SHIT! 8)
restless to me was one of the best produced cds

MoodMuzik

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #50 on: January 26, 2009, 09:32:08 PM »

did you really just throw mixtapes in a best albums of all time discussion? :D :P ;D
those arent mixtapes to me...especially since u can get 2 without dj n shit n 3 is sold in stores mood muzik 3 the album

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #51 on: January 26, 2009, 09:33:45 PM »
yeah restless was on some other shit, his previous sound was dope but RESTLESS damn that shit is a classic and xzibit at his finest
WE INFLUNCED THE WORLD!!

HAHA GET YOUR WALK ON, GET YOUR HEAD RIGHT!!!

damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

MoodMuzik

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #52 on: January 26, 2009, 09:34:46 PM »
yeah restless was on some other shit, his previous sound was dope but RESTLESS damn that shit is a classic and xzibit at his finest
WE INFLUNCED THE WORLD!!

HAHA GET YOUR WALK ON, GET YOUR HEAD RIGHT!!!

i culd still listen ot tht cd from 1 to 16  8)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #53 on: January 26, 2009, 09:35:04 PM »

definatly one of them; West Coast produced anyway.

some people have a strong liking to East Coast beats & might have there own argument there; but Restless stands out as a greatly produced West Coast album.

honestly, i would throw it in any discussion regarding the best produced albums though. 8)

Lunatic

« Reply #54 on: January 26, 2009, 09:35:16 PM »

all 3 are definitely classic
xzibit has NEVER disappointed me
i truly LOVE his albums

MoodMuzik

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #55 on: January 26, 2009, 09:36:10 PM »

i truly LOVE his albums
exact same feelin to me hes one of the mos consistant rappers

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #56 on: January 26, 2009, 09:40:02 PM »

i truly LOVE his albums

could be THE most consistant in the game; or at least make an argument for it.

Weapons of Mass Destruction was awesome, imo.

it had it all for me; all different kinds of tracks, with different meanings & threw in his share of bangers.

i could listen to LAX (Xzibit's song; not to confuse it with Game lol) 20 times straight lol.

MoodMuzik

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #57 on: January 26, 2009, 09:41:51 PM »

i truly LOVE his albums

could be THE most consistant in the game; or at least make an argument for it.

Weapons of Mass Destruction was awesome, imo.

it had it all for me; all different kinds of tracks, with different meanings & threw in his share of bangers.

i could listen to LAX (Xzibit's song; not to confuse it with Game lol) 20 times straight lol.
Back to the way it was...is the SHIT...tht album is very underrated

herpes

« Reply #58 on: January 26, 2009, 09:42:24 PM »
After his first two albums it's been all downhill for Xzibit.  But at the speed of life and 40 dayz and 40 night are 4.5/5 albums.

Lunatic

« Reply #59 on: January 26, 2009, 09:44:49 PM »
I fuckin loved "Weapons of Mass Destruction." Like a personal classic for me. dunno how people didnt like it. will always love that album!