Author Topic: peep this my HIGH freestyle that i just wrote  (Read 151 times)

CodeCaine

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • reppin for the south, North Cackalac fool
peep this my HIGH freestyle that i just wrote
« on: December 08, 2001, 08:16:00 PM »
my rhymes are tight// tha time is right// to rhyme tonite// so prepare for a flight// to a world to alot of crimes and fights// ya shoudnt have fuck wit me nows not tha nite// ya see i value my life more than ya life// thats why i'll take yours and not think of ya wife// i have ya whole family crying and shakin// and ya moms wit a RIP cake in tha oven baking// dont call tha cops cuz i dont fear tha Bacon// my life is already over why hasnt been taken// i used to love to play basketball// but that kinda ended when dad didnt call// i used to have goals and high dreams// but not when he left us it seems// my older moved out at 16 yrs old// he never did what he was told// so he wuz on his and that drama// a few months later he had a baby momma// i am still inspired by him and what hes been thru// if though i dont tell he knows that i do// cuz he can see it in me when nuthin else is new// he has always been there for me and been around// hes a big reason i wuz never beat up or got clowned// my bro kept it cool with all tha tru thugs// thats prolly why they gave a lil homie hugs// i knew my brother will always have my back// all tha whites didnt like me cuz all my friends were black// but i dont give a fuck i hung wit who wuz cool//but it seems like if i have pool// they have a bigger one fool// and theres even seem wetter// no matter i have they all have it better// cuz everyone is in love wit a college degree// well that piece of paper dont measure ya ability//it just show much conform// never think for ya self and transform//into ya person and break mold// dont ever say that you weretn told// people think if graduate than ya must be smart//  but that just shows that ya can play tha part// to not think for ya selves and be like otherz// well just fuck you mutha fuckaz............aight thats my HIGHSTYLE plz dont laugh to much cuz after all i am  high as fly// is that tha sky i might try// ta touch it or just die// or ya could be evil and tell a lie......oaky thats it........peace
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »
It's CodeKane fool
Everybody knows Carolina's my home, this is my heart baby, this is my soul.

Folks think I'm out of my mind
I'm out of line a lot of times
I don't give a fuck bout guidelines
Do what I wanna do, when I wanna do it
You-you ain't like what I'm doin', you ain't got to
Petey Pab

Plus a buncha country boys wit gats, you don't want none-a that
-Scales

'Illicit'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i rarely smoke... but i love mickey d's
Re: peep this my HIGH freestyle that i just wrote
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2001, 10:02:31 PM »
8) cool dawg, I liked it

~peaCe~
I once walked into a brothel with a honeycomb and a jackass...

"Perhaps the most valuable result of all education is the ability to make yourself do the thing you have to do, when it ought to be done, whether you like it or not."

WCC Hall Of Famer

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: peep this my HIGH freestyle that i just wrote
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2001, 02:37:04 AM »
nut bad..

but ty to  begin writing your rhymes in bars... it will be easier to read...