Author Topic: Video Live : Slaughterhouse- Onslaught (Budden, Ortiz, Royce 5'9", Crooked I)  (Read 615 times)

pootypooty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Yeah Crooked I's been using the same freestyles for like 5-6 years and recycling and mixing them but they're still dope lol.

Did he ever give out a song with that last freestyle? the whole " ill strap a time bomb to myself and hug you til it detonate "

The last freestyle he spit in double-time is called "Gangsta Gumbo". It hasn't been released yet, so the answer is no.
the hug you til you detonate was that the last acapella I tolds him spit that in the chat room he spit that on the wake up show,and on the bac to basics album

Sorry dude, but you're wrong. The very last acapella he spit in double-time flow was called "Gangsta Gumbo". It has NOT been released yet. Check the lyrics posted below. I'm already familiar with the "Hit The Deck" freestyle, but both freestyles contain the "detonate" line, however the "Hit The Deck" freestyle is not a double-time flow.

So many niggas wanna come up to crooked
and let a couple of shots spin me around like im a feather weight
knowing that im heavy weight my smith n Wesson weapon will make you elevate n levitate
when I regulate, I hit the streets like I never ate, I click heat and I never wait
I wouldn’t hesitate to strap a time bomb to my self and hug you until it detonate,
you 6 feet im eleven eight
and if I told you once, I told you twice, I hold them guns
im so precise so run nigga run
when a soldier come, im cold as ice so hold you tongue
or roll the dice, get done when I come
im a poltergeist, sending em venom quick as cobra strike
kill em and kill em again
the shots throw ya life
you should have known the price
a killer that hold the knife till ya throat is sliced
and then im creeping by
dippin ina lac nigga the reason im
weaving a gat is to go
brat brat and your people die
nigga blink ya eye
I put you on your back quicker than that
somebody tell me whats sicker than that
you coward niggas need to get rid of that ridiculous act
when I give you the Mack it’s flipping ya back
like domino doors, you wont be flipping no different than that

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
yeah I was watchin that battle wit charles hamilton, and it was a freestyle battle rite, but he was usin lyrics from one of his songs????
hes still dope
i jus kept on noticin it time after time

Yeah Crooked I's been using the same freestyles for like 5-6 years and recycling and mixing them but they're still dope lol.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2009, 06:34:39 PM by enyce »
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

pootypooty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
yeah I was watchin that battle wit charles hamilton, and it was a freestyle battle rite, but he was usin lyrics from one of his songs????
hes still dope

You'd be surprised how many people who saw him @ SOB's weren't familiar with any of those recycled freestyles, and are now checking for him because of it.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
haha yeah he prolly does that on his NON-LA shows since la is familiar wit his lyrics and his freestyles

hes still dope

You'd be surprised how many people who saw him @ SOB's weren't familiar with any of those recycled freestyles, and are now checking for him because of it.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

EFFeX

The verse, but not the real track, tight none-the-less...  8)

« Last Edit: January 25, 2009, 06:57:57 PM by EFFeX »

MY FIRST LOVE WAS HIP HOP

• Muthafuckin' Don!
The verse, but not the real track, tight none-the-less...  8)

props

yeapp

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
hes still dope

that was not a battle