Author Topic: WHO WOULD PAC (RIP) DISS IF HE WERE ALIVE TODAY???  (Read 385 times)

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
WHO WOULD PAC (RIP) DISS IF HE WERE ALIVE TODAY???
« on: January 25, 2009, 06:15:45 PM »
We are not 5 years old.

*Locked*

IF HE WERE ALIVE WHO DO YOU THINK HE WOULD DISS:

WAYNE & CASH MONEY
SNOOP
MOBB DEEP
JAY-Z
DMX
CHINO XL
PAPA DIDDY PAP
GAME
JEEZY
T.I.

ANYONE ELSE????

« Last Edit: January 26, 2009, 04:34:16 AM by Meho »
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: WHO WOULD PAC (RIP) DISS IF HE WERE ALIVE TODAY???
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2009, 06:26:20 PM »
na, East Coast/West Coast beef would have ended eventually.

then it would have been Pac & everyone who is legit vs. the Wayne/Kanye group.

i think Pac would have eventually been cool with Mobb Deep, Jay-Z & even Biggie.

he woulda been cool with a Slaughterhouse group; but would be dissing the fuck out of some southern artists making snap music.

Game wouldnt be such a smartass if Pac was alive; he would keep him in his place.

shit woulda been different. :-\

R.I.P.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2009, 06:28:38 PM »
yeah I think it would have been different but I think Pac would have tried to rule the world
Im thinkin he would jus go off on cats like its nuthin

KANYE FOR DOIN THE GAY SHIT
WAYNE FOR THE GANG BANGIN
SNOOP FOR NOT BEIN DOWN WIT SUGE
JEEZY ON THE GANG BANGIN
T.I. FOR THINKIN HES GOD

YOU THINK HE WOULD HAVE WENT AT SUGE EVENTUALLY?

i think Pac would have eventually been cool with Mobb Deep, Jay-Z & even Biggie.

he woulda been cool with a Slaughterhouse group; but would be dissing the fuck out of some southern artists making snap music.

Game wouldnt be such a smartass if Pac was alive; he would keep him in his place.

R.I.P.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2009, 06:31:02 PM »
who cares

Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2009, 06:34:51 PM »
yeah I think it would have been different but I think Pac would have tried to rule the world

JEEZY ON THE GANG BANGIN
T.I. FOR THINKIN HES GOD

R.I.P.

well if rumors werent that Suge set Pac up to get shot; i think he would have tried to be cool.

Pac was about to branch off and be on his own with the Outlaws; rumor is Suge was going to lose money if that happened so they say Suge set him up for the kill.

so, Pac would have went at Suge.

its hard to say though; Pac was so unpredictable.

like he would probably have brought more unity to the west if he was alive, but could just have easily dissed most of these New West artists.

Pac would have been featured on albums; today could be crazy, but we will never know.

unless he is really hiding in Cuba, staging his big comeback! :D ;) 8)

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2009, 06:38:19 PM »
I dont think Pac was in the business of makin diss tracks just to make em. So it all depends on who he had beef wit. Theres no tellin whether he'd have beef with this guy, or that guy. 
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: January 25, 2009, 06:41:22 PM »
yeah he seemed like a random cat who might wake up one day and be like:
fuck it i dont like what snoop is doin right now and he makin our coasts look bad so ima go in on him
haha
but damn thats crazy that suge wanted him dead or did somehow kill him (if its true)
but how the fuck does pac get shot & killed and they in the same ride, and he doesnt get hit at all?

that cuba theory????

JEEZY ON THE GANG BANGIN
T.I. FOR THINKIN HES GOD

R.I.P.

well if rumors werent that Suge set Pac up to get shot; i think he would have tried to be cool.

Pac was about to branch off and be on his own with the Outlaws; rumor is Suge was going to lose money if that happened so they say Suge set him up for the kill.

like he would probably have brought more unity to the west if he was alive, but could just have easily dissed most of these New West artists.

Pac would have been featured on albums; today could be crazy, but we will never know.

Cube

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: January 25, 2009, 06:46:20 PM »
fuck it i dont like what snoop is doin right now and he makin our coasts look bad so ima go in on him
haha
but damn thats crazy that suge wanted him dead or did somehow kill him (if its true)
but how the fuck does pac get shot & killed and they in the same ride, and he doesnt get hit at all?

that cuba theory????

JEEZY ON THE GANG BANGIN
T.I. FOR THINKIN HES GOD

R.I.P.

lol, yeah thats the only flaw i see in it; that Suge was with him. but i mean he could have set it up where he didnt get hit, i dont know lol.

some say it was a Biggie/East Coast supporter & some say it was all a government plot to take them both out; we'll never (probably not) know.

& lmao, the Cuba theory is that Tupac faked his death because Makaveli translated to Italian means "one who fakes death" (what i heard).

so they say he faked his death and ran off to Cuba & will either stay forever or make a crazy comeback LMAO! :laugh: ;) ;D 8)

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: January 25, 2009, 06:53:10 PM »
damn thats crazy that nuthin happens to suge and he lives on.
im not sayinhe should have snitched but if suge knew who did it, you think they would have got him for it if he would have snitched?

and I think he would have went in on anyone that he might think is his competition like 50

haha

that cuba theory????

JEEZY ON THE GANG BANGIN
T.I. FOR THINKIN HES GOD

R.I.P.

lol, yeah thats the only flaw i see in it; that Suge was with him. but i mean he could have set it up where he didnt get hit, i dont know lol.

some say it was a Biggie/East Coast supporter & some say it was all a government plot to take them both out; we'll never (probably not) know.

& lmao, the Cuba theory is that Tupac faked his death because Makaveli translated to Italian means "one who fakes death" (what i heard).

so they say he faked his death and ran off to Cuba & will either stay forever or make a crazy comeback LMAO! :laugh: ;) ;D 8)
Cube

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: January 25, 2009, 06:55:02 PM »
damn thats crazy that nuthin happens to suge and he lives on.
im not sayinhe should have snitched but if suge knew who did it, you think they would have got him for it if he would have snitched?

and I think he would have went in on anyone that he might think is his competition like 50

haha

that cuba theory????

JEEZY ON THE GANG BANGIN
T.I. FOR THINKIN HES GOD

R.I.P.

Suge didnt talk because it was someone he hired to kill him lol.

if he sold the hitman out, the hitman would have sold him out for hiring him lol.

GottiValentino

« Reply #10 on: January 25, 2009, 07:00:20 PM »
I think he probably would have went in another direction and grown in his music and not make diss tracks like he did in the years leading up to his death

sadly we will never know

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
« Reply #11 on: January 25, 2009, 07:02:11 PM »
Everyone

DPGC23

« Reply #12 on: January 25, 2009, 07:06:49 PM »
SHIT,
THAS A TUFF SUBJECT
IRATHER NOT THINK

ALTHOUGH WE DO KNO HIM N PAC FELLOUT

DPGC23
WWW.927KKUU.COM
WWW.MYSPACE.COM/BASEMENT24
WWW.BASEMENTRADIO.FM
10P TO 1A PACIFIC SAT NITES

WWW.BASEMENT24.PROBOARDS.COM
BASEBALL FAR AWAY WHISTLEEEEEEEE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: January 25, 2009, 07:23:42 PM »
then why he say whatever he said on better days?

Expect me N*gga
Expect to come back like jesus
Cube

sofdark

« Reply #14 on: January 25, 2009, 07:24:02 PM »
Suge didn't kill Pac. Have some logic , who the fuk hires someone to kill someone else while their sitting next to that mothafuker? Like the pope said, "Bullet's ain't picky"