Author Topic: I cannot possibly be "racist"...  (Read 212 times)

Jared Taylor

I cannot possibly be "racist"...
« on: January 25, 2009, 09:42:19 PM »
...because I hate the Irish Catholics, too. Fucking Taigs. And fuck the IRA.

Sikotic™

Re: I cannot possibly be "racist"...
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2009, 10:12:15 PM »
People that can't compete with your intellectual status have to label you as a "racist" in order to feel content with themselves. I have read your threads just like everyone else, and instead of automatically judging you, I actually analyzed your posts, and I have to admit that they make a lot of sense. Now I may not agree with you about everything, (but honestly, nobody should agree with everything another person says since we are all individuals) but I can respect your arguments and the way you present them. I wish other ToT posters could do that as well.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Rugged Monk

« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2009, 05:18:58 AM »
Damn. You know you sleeping in the house with master tonight right? In there clipping his toenails by a warm fire while the rest of us stay freezing outside...
« Last Edit: January 26, 2009, 05:32:58 AM by Rugged Monk-Shaolin illuminati Click »

Hey Ma

« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2009, 01:26:30 PM »
People that can't compete with your intellectual status have to label you as a "racist" in order to feel content with themselves. I have read your threads just like everyone else, and instead of automatically judging you, I actually analyzed your posts, and I have to admit that they make a lot of sense. Now I may not agree with you about everything, (but honestly, nobody should agree with everything another person says since we are all individuals) but I can respect your arguments and the way you present them. I wish other ToT posters could do that as well.

WORD!

Sikotic™

« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2009, 07:41:53 PM »
Damn. You know you sleeping in the house with master tonight right? In there clipping his toenails by a warm fire while the rest of us stay freezing outside...
Well bring yo nappy ass in here with me, nigga. The dishes are int he sink.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Jared Taylor

« Reply #5 on: January 26, 2009, 08:25:47 PM »

Man, why aren't more of the negroes like you? If more of them were as cool as you, I might consider letting a few of them into my neighborhood.

Sikotic™

« Reply #6 on: January 26, 2009, 09:00:44 PM »

Man, why aren't more of the negroes like you?
Probably because most of them didn't grow up in the suburbs watching Step By Step like I did.

THA SAUCE HOUSE