Author Topic: "Answers From The Book Of Knoc"-KnocTurnAl Talks "Bang Bang", "Return of the Hus  (Read 747 times)

Lunatic

http://raptalk.net/website/content/view/1274/56/

For the second straight week, Raptalk.Net allows our readers to wake up and check out the front page to see Knoc-Turn’Al respond to the fans’ questions…

A week ago today saw Raptalk.Net begin featuring answers to multiple questions from quality west coast artist, Knoc-Turn’Al himself. What makes this series better and extra special is that the questions come from the fans and readers themselves! Thus far, Raptalk.Net has received over one hundred questions which will be directly asked by me (Lunatic) to Knoc-Turn’Al for him answer, and he may even shout you out! We remind readers that it is not too late to send in your fan questions. This week, as did last week, Knoc-Turn’Al answers five more fan questions so peep his responses below.

Raptalk.Net: We’re back with Knoc-Turn’al and Raptalk.Net is quickly becoming   Knoc-turn’al Mondays. We’re going to start it off with this one. Booz asks, “What are your strengths and weaknesses as an artist?”

Knoc-Turn’Al: My strength is on that microphone. My weakness as an artist is my family. The quickest way to aggravate me or have me do something silly is through my family. That’s about it.

Raptalk.Net: That’s a great answer right there. Now many fans were disappointed with the (falsely) so-called last Knoc-Turn’Al album, “The Return of the Hustler.” I know this one gets to you Knoc, so we’re gonna’ get into this statement for you to respond to.  The statement comes from Daniel and he says, “I hope “The Book of Knoc” is not like “The Return of the Hustler.” That album had shitty beats and no name guests. Scott Storch did “Ya Boy Is Back”, stick to big name producers because they bring out the best in you.”

Knoc-Turn’Al: I’d like to tell them thank you for noticing and paying attention to the way I do music. Because one thing for sure is, I had nothing to do with “The Return of the Hustler.” That was a bootleg album. Daniel, I’m sorry that you had to buy that damn album. “Return of the Hustler” was a bootleg album that I had nothing to do with. They cut and pasted my stuff and I appreciate you for being a real fan and noticing that I do real better music than that. Thank you.

Raptalk.Net: There you have it fans. Knoc-Turn’al has a track record which still remains flawless. We didn’t address any topics regarding your upcoming “Book of Knoc” album so I thought we’d give the fans and readers a little something this week. Episcop Swerving wants to know, “What can we expect from the album when it comes only to Knocks creativity?”

Knoc-Turn’Al: Well in the past I‘ve found myself giving my creativity to other people that I’ve ghostwrote for, no disrespect but it was some great stuff and people loved it. But this time around, I kind of counted myself into my own bat cave and just try to re-create myself and create a new style because I know people are tired of the same stuff. So on this album, I kind of ventured off a little bit but I didn’t get techno or kind of Kanye West, no disrespect because he’s doing his thing. One thing for sure is I just kept it west coast like I always have. I’m not going to disappoint the fans with this album but what I am going to do is let them know I’ve been doing this for a very long time.

Raptalk.Net: We all can’t wait to see what the album will bring to the table man. I want you to next up address a little rumor that even myself has seen pop up on the internet every now and then. Chad Vader asks, “What was the deal with “Bang Bang”? Is it true that you complained to Dre because he replaced your verse with MC Ren?”

Knoc-Turn’Al: That is not true at all. That is false. All I could do is say sorry if you’re an MC Ren fan. I hope you are becoming to be a Knoc-Turn’al fan. What I would like to do is send you some snippets of my music for you to see why Dr. Dre picked me over MC Ren. And MC Ren is a great rapper; I grew up off of him. All I ask you to do is take the time to listen to both verses. Thank you.

Raptalk.Net: There you have it Chad, rumor addressed. Barrack Obama was recently sworn in as the new President of USA, I thought it’d be appropriate to get your thoughts on that Knoc. Laconic wants to know, “Does “Knoc supports Obama and if so gives a good reason besides he's black and his campaign slogan was change?

Knoc-Turn’Al: I don’t know yet. He hasn’t done anything. I wanna’ know what bills he’ll start to pass before I could answer that question. I’m sorry that I have to be abrupt but ask me that again in about a month.

There you have it! That caps the second edition of "The Answers From the Book of Knoc" series. Remember fans and readers, it is not too late to submit your questions for Knoc to answer! Check back next Monday myself (Lunatic) and Knoc run through another five fan-submitted questions...
« Last Edit: January 26, 2009, 08:17:05 AM by Lunatic 63 »
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

OG Snoopaveli

thx again !
Another good read  ;)

Okka

Good read once again ;)

So MC Ren lied?  :P :-\ :laugh:
Anyway,if you got the version with Ren... leak it so the fans can decide.  ;)

Did Mc Ren say that it was Knoc who was cryin about "Bang Bang" ? Hittman was featured too.
And if Knoc-Turn' Al has the original version with Ren's verse on it, he should hook that shit up ;)
« Last Edit: January 26, 2009, 08:32:25 AM by Okka »

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
Raptalk.Net: We all can’t wait to see what the album will bring to the table man. I want you to next up address a little rumor that even myself has seen pop up on the internet every now and then. Chad Vader asks, “What was the deal with “Bang Bang”? Is it true that you complained to Dre because he replaced your verse with MC Ren?”

Knoc-Turn’Al: That is not true at all. That is false. All I could do is say sorry if you’re an MC Ren fan. I hope you are becoming to be a Knoc-Turn’al fan.
What I would like to do is send you some snippets of my music for you to see why Dr. Dre picked me over MC Ren.
And MC Ren is a great rapper; I grew up off of him. All I ask you to do is take the time to listen to both verses. Thank you.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Fan of both you guys  ;)

well, all i can say is that Knoc's answer is a lot more diplomatic than Ren's comments  ;)

anyway, keep up the good work Lunatic  :)

Chad Vader

Good read once again ;)

Did Mc Ren say that it was Knoc who was crying about "Bang Bang" ? Hittman was featured too.
And if Knoc-Turn' Al has the original version with Ren's verse on it, he should hook that shit up ;)

No,I assumed  :-[ :laugh:.... so if it ain't Knoc,maybe it's Hitt then?

MC Ren interview by www.thaformula.com

thaFormula.com - So it took many years but you finally got back to working with Dre on Chronic 2001.  How did that come about?

MC Ren - My homeboy said that Dre wants you to come down, so I went down there and did it.  I was rappin' on the muthafucka.
I was on another song bustin', but he took me off of it and put this other nigga on it.
There was a dude originally on there, but when I came, I got on there.
Then niggaz told me that the reason they took me off was because the nigga that was on there was crying about it.

thaFormula.com - That's wack...

MC Ren - You know man. Little bitch shit.  Nigga took me off and shit.

Read rest of the interview here

There's another Ren interview where he says it's Bang,Bang.... but can't remember which one right now..  :P :-[ :laugh:

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
there's also a possibility that Ren was just wrong ;)

kuruptDPG

thanks alot lunatic

penenstamp

If I were you I wouldn't have picked 4 of the questions you picked. Thanks though.

gio™fugahoo

thanxx 4 askin my question
and big up too knoc for sayin sorry

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
there's also a possibility that Ren was just wrong ;)

Maybe Dre told a white lie?  :P :laugh:

who knows  :laugh:

David Gutterman

i really like it that knoc is doing this. cool stuff

thanx lunatic

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

propz for asking my question!!!  great interview seriers

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

BossBullet

• 'G'
BossBullet: That would be great!
Okka: Your questions are getting asked. This series is going to be long running. Just because I didn't ask them this week doesn't mean I won't next week. I really liked all of your questions so can 100% guarantee you they will be asked.

Halu Sination

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Halu Sination
i'm a fan of mc ren, but on the real, considering that knoc was a new-comer during that time and held no pull whatsoever... i just cant see knoc being able politic his way onto the song. i'm pretty sure they put knoc on the song because they wanted knoc on the song, not because somebody cried about it.

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Luna, any word on when "Ya Boy Is Back" will be released in CDQ ?