Author Topic: "Answers From The Book Of Knoc"-KnocTurnAl Talks "Bang Bang", "Return of the Hus  (Read 746 times)

Lunatic

keep the feedback coming guys! I see most of the discussion is regarding the "Bang Bang" track so I will further address it as I am sure Knoc won't mind. Me and Knoc also talked about this. He said when he came into the studio, Dre put that beat on (Bang Bang) and asked him to spit on it. Knoc hadn't heard no verses, not Dre, Hitt, Ren or anyone else who may/could have been on it. He did his verse and Dre decided to pick it for the track. He said he actually felt bad that Ren got replaced on it because he (Knoc) was already going to get paid/credit on the track because he wrote the hook.

Meho: I am not sure but will have more Knoc music coming soon! (I promise)
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Chad Vader

keep the feedback coming guys! I see most of the discussion is regarding the "Bang Bang" track so I will further address it as I am sure Knoc won't mind.

People has been wondering about that shit for years,so it's good that it gets cleared up  ;)

Me and Knoc also talked about this. He said when he came into the studio, Dre put that beat on (Bang Bang) and asked him to spit on it.
Knoc hadn't heard no verses, not Dre, Hitt, Ren or anyone else who may/could have been on it.
He did his verse and Dre decided to pick it for the track.
He said he actually felt bad that Ren got replaced on it because he (Knoc) was already going to get paid/credit on the track because he wrote the hook.

MC Ren interview by www.thaformula.com
Then niggaz told me that the reason they took me off was because the nigga that was on there was crying about it.
Read rest of the interview here

The feeling I get now,by reading both Ren and Knoc´s version how this went down... is that it's a lot of hearsay.
Note that Ren was told by ...^read above^....  :P,NOT by Dre,Hitt or Knoc.

Lunatic

^who knows really. All I can guarantee you is that Knoc didnt cry over nothing. He was getting paid off the track regardless if his verse appeared or not.

Props guys!

BossBullet

• 'G'
BossBullet: That would be great!
Okka: Your questions are getting asked. This series is going to be long running. Just because I didn't ask them this week doesn't mean I won't next week. I really liked all of your questions so can 100% guarantee you they will be asked.

Lunatic

Okka: Your questions are getting asked. This series is going to be long running. Just because I didn't ask them this week doesn't mean I won't next week. I really liked all of your questions so can 100% guarantee you they will be asked.
I don't get it man?

Halu Sination

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Halu Sination
is there gonna be another round of questions for knoc? if so, is there a separate topic we can ask in, or should we just ask in here?

Lunatic

is there gonna be another round of questions for knoc? if so, is there a separate topic we can ask in, or should we just ask in here?
the questions are more than welcome to keep coming in. u can drop them wherever u can be sure i'll see them ;D  that means at raptalk/chronicvacation comment section on the specific story page, in this thread, personal message me and so on.

Blood$

this is a great series you got going Lunatic, props  8)

MarshColin

i'm a fan of mc ren, but on the real, considering that knoc was a new-comer during that time and held no pull whatsoever... i just cant see knoc being able politic his way onto the song. i'm pretty sure they put knoc on the song because they wanted knoc on the song, not because somebody cried about it.

Exactly what I was gonna post but you beat me to it. Knoc doesn't seem like an arrogant dude to me at all even when he was big, so I can't imagine he was big headed around the time 2001 dropped. He's a newcomer with no track record and no pull. If MC Ren got taken off the song it was because his verse wasn't as good as Knoc's. After hearing that terrible song that was supposed to be MC Ren's comeback a few months ago that he hyped up for us, I gotta side with Knoc on this one. And also the way he answered that question and was a bigger man about the situation that MC Ren was makes me think Knoc didn't have anything to do with Ren getting pulled off Bang Bang other than the fact that his verse was better than Ren's.

Lunatic

I just spoke to Knoc and read him all the feedback. He wants to thank everyone firstly for commenting and showing this series appreciation and love.

Secondly, he is glad y'all are seeing what he said regarding "Bang Bang" and that he says y'all are right on for saying he didnt have pull like that. He said he couldn't control what Dre put on that album.

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Made Jesus Walks/So I Ain't Never Going To Hell
I just spoke to Knoc and read him all the feedback. He wants to thank everyone firstly for commenting and showing this series appreciation and love.

Secondly, he is glad y'all are seeing what he said regarding "Bang Bang" and that he says y'all are right on for saying he didnt have pull like that. He said he couldn't control what Dre put on that album.

Good questions asked in week 2. Glad this whole Bang Bang issue can be put to rest.

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Props on another dope week Lunatic!!! Damnn I need me another official Knoc album, worn the shit outa "The Way I Am" in the last few weeks...

Yo Luna can you ask him what happened to that Mathmadix EP?

Chur
Dub

Chad Vader

who knows really.

Glad this whole Bang Bang issue can be put to rest.

Rest? hmmmm,yeah... as far as Knoc goes,but I say that "we" move this issue over to Hittman now,and see what he says.....  ;)
Drop questions for Hittman (NonCentz/DubCNN)

sofdark

http://raptalk.net/website/content/view/1274/56/

Raptalk.Net: There you have it Chad, rumor addressed. Barrack Obama was recently sworn in as the new President of USA, I thought it’d be appropriate to get your thoughts on that Knoc. Laconic wants to know, “Does “Knoc supports Obama and if so gives a good reason besides he's black and his campaign slogan was change?

Knoc-Turn’Al: I don’t know yet. He hasn’t done anything. I wanna’ know what bills he’ll start to pass before I could answer that question. I’m sorry that I have to be abrupt but ask me that again in about a month.

I'm fukin glad Knoc isnt on I should support Obama cause his black shit,
Bush has fucked up so much in 8 years that you can't see the major change in first 2,3 years people.
He looks way more mature than fukin immature ass Jay-Z and Jeezy who be emphasizing only on Obama's skin color and drawing negative attention toward's Obama by others.

BossBullet

• 'G'
I don't get it man?
you were suppose to ask bout knoc making truce btw crooked and snoop and make a track all 3 of them together called L.B.C. ( long beach connected )