Author Topic: My Deathrow Auction Come up  (Read 3641 times)

LOS SKANLESS NATIVE

Re: My Deathrow Auction Come up
« Reply #30 on: January 27, 2009, 11:06:10 PM »
I took this:

and this:

And made this:

I had to cut the lettering out of the first proof obviously but the cartoon is still intact and in pristine condition.

Pretty dope huh??  8)

KaliMex

• 'G'
  • Oh Boy!
« Reply #31 on: January 27, 2009, 11:10:20 PM »
dats some tite shit

¥-REGIME Life-¥
                                                                                   C.O.B

DJ-AGE™

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • THE MIXTAPE KING!
« Reply #32 on: January 27, 2009, 11:22:51 PM »
WITH YALL CD'S ARE THE LP'S THE ORIGINAL STOCK OR THE RE-RELEASED 'DIGITALLY REMASTERED' EDITIONS??? ALSO I WANT TO BUY THE SINGLES CD'S YALL GOT WITH ANY INSTRUMENTALS LIKE J-FLEXX ETC??? I GOT PAY PAL WE CAN DO THAT SHIT HERE OR ON EBAY SO WE CAN GET SUM XTRA FEEDBACK ETC

LOS SKANLESS NATIVE

« Reply #33 on: January 27, 2009, 11:27:17 PM »
WITH YALL CD'S ARE THE LP'S THE ORIGINAL STOCK OR THE RE-RELEASED 'DIGITALLY REMASTERED' EDITIONS??? ALSO I WANT TO BUY THE SINGLES CD'S YALL GOT WITH ANY INSTRUMENTALS LIKE J-FLEXX ETC??? I GOT PAY PAL WE CAN DO THAT SHIT HERE OR ON EBAY SO WE CAN GET SUM XTRA FEEDBACK ETC

i didn't fuck with the cd's cuz there was literally hundreds of thousands of them lol .... they should be flooding the market soon

DJ-AGE™

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • THE MIXTAPE KING!
« Reply #34 on: January 27, 2009, 11:29:14 PM »

i didn't fuck with the cd's cuz there was literally hundreds of thousands of them lol .... they should be flooding the market soon
i tell u what homie if i know Skee he woulda jumped on alot a them mufukas....if i was there i woulda spent g'z on cd's dogg thats jus what DJ's do lol its like a crackhead going to a crackhouse and not buying crack!!!

LOS SKANLESS NATIVE

« Reply #35 on: January 27, 2009, 11:32:02 PM »

i tell u what homie if i know Skee he woulda jumped on alot a them mufukas....if i was there i woulda spent g'z on cd's dogg thats jus what DJ's do lol its like a crackhead going to a crackhouse and not buying crack!!!

Then this would have been your wet dream come true.... plus all the vinyl... ohhh boy you would have jizzed your pants right when you walked in lol

LOS SKANLESS NATIVE

« Reply #36 on: January 27, 2009, 11:34:11 PM »

and skee was there.... i dapped the nigga up and told him i was a big fan and appreciated his music.... he was a super cool dude.... not big headed or nothing

DJ-AGE™

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • THE MIXTAPE KING!
« Reply #37 on: January 27, 2009, 11:34:57 PM »

Then this would have been your wet dream come true.... plus all the vinyl... ohhh boy you would have jizzed your pants right when you walked in lol
i already know this best believe the homie Skee 'SKEETING' right now man DJ's heaven wit all that DR shit

DJ-AGE™

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • THE MIXTAPE KING!
« Reply #38 on: January 27, 2009, 11:36:01 PM »

and skee was there.... i dapped the nigga up and told him i was a big fan and appreciated his music.... he was a super cool dude.... not big headed or nothing
nah Skee the homie man he a coo ass mufuka fo real!

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

« Reply #39 on: January 28, 2009, 07:29:26 AM »
 :o

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

LOS SKANLESS NATIVE

« Reply #40 on: January 28, 2009, 08:56:55 AM »

homie i just youtube'd the history of MY source award.... 95 snoop dogg artist of the year solo.... damn that really just blew my mind away.... yall should youtube it also to jog your memory of what actually transpired at this awards show for death row.... remember snoop going up on stage telling the NY crowd when he picked his award which is currently in my possession.... "yall don't got love for snoop dogg, dr. dre, and death row, well let it be known then"... homie that shit was crazy... so my reaction is the same ..... 

« Last Edit: January 28, 2009, 09:29:08 AM by LOS SKANLESS NATIVE »

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #41 on: January 28, 2009, 10:43:41 AM »
show um your murder was the case poster u jacked me on  ;) jus playin by the way

What do you mean this one?  8)

anyone else find it funny that they'd put Jodeci and B-Rezzell on a promo poster for MWTC when they had Snoop, Tha Dogg Pound, and Nate Dogg?

B-Rezell? Yeah. But Jodeci was huge! It is interesting they didn't put Snoop's name.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

MakaveliThaDon1996

• 'G'
« Reply #42 on: January 28, 2009, 11:47:10 AM »
How much did the Makaveli Platinum plaque sell for? How much did the other plaques sell?

Gamestarr

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • P
« Reply #43 on: January 28, 2009, 11:54:03 AM »
what did you pay for the stuff? Award? Plaques etc?

FuckTheWorld

• 'G'
« Reply #44 on: January 28, 2009, 12:20:53 PM »
you got a pic of the crooked i cd/cassette you got?