Author Topic: For all you dante Benzz lovers out there!  (Read 1203 times)

penenstamp

Re: For all you dante Benzz lovers out there!
« Reply #15 on: January 28, 2009, 08:07:59 AM »
LOL someone took the time to d othat???

dante used to work at a morgue, remember?

Whats funny is know Pete , I met him and his wife a few years ago, dudes pretty cool he gets a bad rap sometimes but he deserves a lot of what he gets.
yep, tim quiggle, i remember letting you stay in my apartment and having fun hitting a few bars.  i also remember you not being able to hold your liquor and puking in my trash can.  i also remember years later you calling my wife (who was nothing but good to you) a nigger.  last memory i had of you was you also trying to incite a response out of me by "dissing" my then 1 year old son.

the 2pac scene draws a lot of interesting people out of the woodwork.  we all have real faces, real jobs (most of us), and real lives.  if you want to come at me for any of those things then so be it - but i do think it's a little weak.  taking it to family members is a completely out of line though.  ...and while i'm addressing this issue, let me also say that your friend legendz aka ridah has taken it upon himself to also disrespect my wife and son.  strong venom from someone who was caught on a dating site with his "intense" photos plastered all on it. 

anyway, have your fun.  i'm an adult and i can handle it.  i do find it amusing how you drop the n-bomb yet frequent hip hop forums like somehow it's an ok thing to do both. 

remember when we drove to the rib shack and you and the other guy pulled me aside and asked if you could say "nigga" in the car while rapping along with the music?

I agree that this smile4menow guy is a sad individual judging by what you said there (and if he is who I think it is) and that all this photoshopping, etc. is kind of pathetic, but is it true you always used to make fun of how others look? LOL

I think we only spoke to each other in an msn chat window once or twice with about 10 other people and I don't recall anything else than that you used offensive language to me for no reason. Mind speaking on that, stud?

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #16 on: January 28, 2009, 08:08:24 AM »
Dante quit lyin  you worked at a morgue in iowa
and pushed herron bags
never worked in a morgue, never sold drugs, never dressed like a hip hop clown.  normal person with a normal profession.
and hey Dante
did the OG of "as the world turns" ever leak?
you're asking me for help in this thread?

i didn't make the thread or video

why not?
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Benz

« Reply #17 on: January 28, 2009, 08:13:15 AM »
I agree that this smile4menow guy is a sad individual judging by what you said there (and if he is who I think it is) and that all this photoshopping, etc. is kind of pathetic, but is it true you always used to make fun of how others look? LOL

I think we only spoke to each other in an msn chat window once or twice with about 10 other people and I don't recall anything else than that you used offensive language to me for no reason. Mind speaking on that, stud?
i insult people who aren't true to themselves.  suburban kids trying to dress like their favorite studio gangster of the month is something that will always have a special place in my heart.  i'll knock them the same as i'd rag on some 90 pound metal head with a perm.

if i was an ass to you in the msn chat understand that every day some kid messages me to play games.  if i didn't recognize your handle/screenname/whatever then there's a good chance i was short with you.  anyway, i have a hard time believing you're offended by a potty mouth if you're on a west coast hip hop forum.

penenstamp

« Reply #18 on: January 28, 2009, 08:19:22 AM »

i insult people who aren't true to themselves.  suburban kids trying to dress like their favorite studio gangster of the month is something that will always have a special place in my heart.  i'll knock them the same as i'd rag on some 90 pound metal head with a perm.

if i was an ass to you in the msn chat understand that every day some kid messages me to play games.  if i didn't recognize your handle/screenname/whatever then there's a good chance i was short with you.  anyway, i have a hard time believing you're offended by a potty mouth if you're on a west coast hip hop forum.

I'm not offended, but (and because) I do recall you as a net banger.

D Breezy

« Reply #19 on: January 28, 2009, 08:21:38 AM »
dante ur a fukin snake, u traded me for songs u didnt have then leaked all of them (the ones i gave u and the ones you gave me) on of of ur lil fag projects. u a bitch homie, i dont care how mature u wanna act and how u wanna sweep all the shady shit u do under the rug but ur a dirty fukin snake homie. good luck gettin anything from me again ya bytch
Southern Cali Producer D Breezy

Youtube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqxEePe3NSCrYlYZrXzm0Pg
IG - @d_breezysounds
iTunes - https://music.apple.com/us/album/what-it-means/1591041892
Spotify - https://open.spotify.com/album/7cmg61kWV0NUZ3IqcuczoC

What It Means out now!! feat. Tash, Kokane, T.Kidd, Propain, Joel Q, Bo Roc, LBC Crew, and more

Benz

« Reply #20 on: January 28, 2009, 08:29:19 AM »
Hey Pete, while your at it....why don't you tell everyone about your trust fund family? I mean, don't talk about sub-urban kids Peter. Your family worked on helping with the housing crisis in your state. Your family is rich. So, don't go on about sub-urban kids dude, you are one yourself. You maybe apparently making 5 X more than any 2Pac fan, but what by making money off a dead man's legacy? That's pathetic. Don't give your excessive MSN Adds an excuse dude. Your behavior is crude and that of a five year old who just learned the word "bitch". Seriously Peter, grow up and take care of that kid of yours and stop worrying about people making videos of you.
tanner, you are a very misguided and angry teenage, but i'll touch on some points:
1. you are guilty of taking it to a family level yourself, so you're owed no respect from me.  you and your crew are responsible for attacking me and my family after my father's passing and you are very lucky that i am a responsible person because most people would make it a mission to find you and make you pay.  i let it go.
2. it's no secret i am in iowa, tanner.  i am suburban.  am i supposed to be ashamed that i like living in a place where i can have a yard and open space?  you live in cleveland, tennessee which is actually smaller in population than my city.
3. my family is not rich.  my parents did very well for themselves but i made my own way.  i was never given money and the last thing they paid for was my undergraduate college education.  i never was given a car or any major consumables.  tanner, believe it or not - if you work hard in school and perform on the job you get rewarded!  amazing, isn't it.  ...but still, even if i was a trust fund baby how could you insult me for that?  jealousy is that deep?
4. i do take care of my son and my family, and i do it well.  the term for this is projection - you want to cast me as the devil because you're unhappy with yourself and your station in life.  tanner, i read your little myspace blog talking about how you hate that your schoolmates hate you and that you have to walk 5 miles to visit your friend.  if your life sucks then get off the pot and make it better instead of complaining about it.  that's how adults behave.

all jokes aside, i do think you could benefit from some counseling.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #21 on: January 28, 2009, 08:29:19 AM »
i got Napoleon's cell phone #

outlawwwwwww
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens