Author Topic: Young Keno Is The Future of the West  (Read 148 times)

love33

Young Keno Is The Future of the West
« on: January 28, 2009, 11:45:21 PM »
This is exactly what we need.  The young hungry superstar Young Keno who puts out quality records with quality beats and producers.  He reminds me kind of like a young LL Cool J.  This guy could completely takeover the mainstream if he gets the right push.  I could see him collaborating with Lil Wayne, T.I., Young Jeezy, Omarion, Rick Ross, Jagged Edge, T-Pain, Slim Thug, 50 Cent, Flo Rida, Ace Hood, Justin Timberlake, The Game, Bow Wow, Kanye West, Eastwood, and Snoop Dogg.  This guy has it.  Not too many have it, and he definitely has it.

I love that track "The Things You Do" where Lloyd spits that sweet melody on the hook.  That track is a gem.  He really reminds me of a Young LL on "Lets Get Together."  He's got the urban sound that we need.  Also check out "Lonely At The Top" and and "Fresh 2 Def" with the Hot Dollar.  Man, I have to tell you the truth I just can't get this guy's music out of my cd player.  We need him on every new track that comes out on the West Coast and all over the websites and magazines.  Maybe even Khalil, Storch, Cool & Dre, Focus, Denaun Porter, Battlecat, Fred Wreck, QD III, Daz Dillinger, Blacktovin, Warren G, DJ Quik, Dr. Dre, Soopafly, DJ Pooh, Kurt "Cobain" Couthan, LT Hutton, Pharrell, Timbaland, Mel Man, and our superstar producer DJ FELLI FEL can contribute tracks.  I would also like to hear him over some of those unreleased Johnny J beats.  Man, I haven't been this excited about a West artist since The Game hit the scene in 03 on the mixtapes with the Eazy-E track.

We need to get Young Keno on every single track out West so he is so huge that Kanye will want to do tracks with him.  We have some good talent out here don't fool yourselfs -- The Game is our leader and we have Young Keno, Eastwood, Roscoe, and Ya Boy right behind him.

penenstamp

Re: Young Keno Is The Future of the West
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2009, 11:57:11 PM »
That song "The Things You Do" is the worst song I've heard in years. How can Young Keno expect to get respect when his first single features the worst rapper alive (who used to be good a couple of years ago still) and a standard poppy R&B singer? The single didn't do shit (yet) and Young Keno is already a sell out.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2009, 12:05:43 AM by R.T.R.N.R. »

OG Snoopaveli

« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2009, 11:58:20 PM »
Sorry man but the future of da west iz TRISTAR !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

love33

« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2009, 12:45:04 AM »
That song "The Things You Do" is the worst song I've heard in years. How can Young Keno expect to get respect when his first single features the worst rapper alive (who used to be good a couple of years ago still) and a standard poppy R&B singer? The single didn't do shit (yet) and Young Keno is already a sell out.

Man, everyone that I've played the song for loves it.  That song is so smooth.  Lloyd drops one of the smoothest catchiest hooks.  Why is it everytime a West artist does something good some people have nothing but negative to say? We are the only coast like that.

Sellout?  Lil Wayne is one of the best rappers in the game right now.  Go look at how many albums he sold on Carter III.  You don't just get Jay-Z's blessing unless you have mad talent.  He's doing mad collabs with the West right now and he has the blessing of our best rapper, The Game, who has recorded over 8 tracks with him.  Go listen to the track "Gifts" with Ray J, Wayne, and Game and tell me that's not a smash and how bout "Red Magic".  Speaking of selling out, I hope Keno sells out every venue and record on the store shelf to put the West back on the map.

Young Keno is doing his thing and if he gets the right push on the promotion end as soon as this track hits hard in the clubs it's going to be a smash hit record and he's going to be able to collab with other artists.  He reminds me of the West's version of a YOUNG LL COOL J, which is exactly what we are starving for.

penenstamp

« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2009, 07:52:38 AM »

Man, everyone that I've played the song for loves it.  That song is so smooth.  Lloyd drops one of the smoothest catchiest hooks.  Why is it everytime a West artist does something good some people have nothing but negative to say? We are the only coast like that.

Sellout?  Lil Wayne is one of the best rappers in the game right now.  Go look at how many albums he sold on Carter III.  You don't just get Jay-Z's blessing unless you have mad talent.  He's doing mad collabs with the West right now and he has the blessing of our best rapper, The Game, who has recorded over 8 tracks with him.  Go listen to the track "Gifts" with Ray J, Wayne, and Game and tell me that's not a smash and how bout "Red Magic".  Speaking of selling out, I hope Keno sells out every venue and record on the store shelf to put the West back on the map.

Young Keno is doing his thing and if he gets the right push on the promotion end as soon as this track hits hard in the clubs it's going to be a smash hit record and he's going to be able to collab with other artists.  He reminds me of the West's version of a YOUNG LL COOL J, which is exactly what we are starving for.

ok, I'll give my opinion on some of the songs and rappers you mentioned in your post...
Lloyd's hook = garbage and you know it
Lil Wayne -> just because an album sells a lot of units, doesn't mean the rapper is good. Weezy used to be good, but he fell off really really hard. Listen to "500 Degreez" and then to "Tha Carter III". I don't believe you think Lil Wayne is one of the best rappers in the game right now.
Red Magic = mediocre track
Gifts -> never heard the track
Jay-Z also gave Memphis Bleek, A.M.I.L. and Teairra Marie his blessings. Everybody can make a good track, but that doesn't make you a good artist LOL.

LOS SKANLESS NATIVE

« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2009, 07:56:42 AM »
LMAO

krook look bugzy

• Lil Geezy
  • ive been searching..........
« Reply #6 on: April 28, 2009, 10:00:53 AM »
u gotta give keno credit for doin somethyng different.

he is gonna make his loot.