Author Topic: Young Keno Info On Brand New Radio Single "Fast Life"!!  (Read 381 times)

RHustle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Young Keno Info On Brand New Radio Single "Fast Life"!!
« on: January 29, 2009, 10:02:26 AM »

i heard the record the other day...it is sickkkkkkk!! Prod by Rome of BYI (Bitch!!) Heard its droppin next week from my boy Ill Will

jointz

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: Young Keno Info On Brand New Radio Single "Fast Life"!!
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2009, 12:37:41 PM »

i heard the record the other day...it is sickkkkkkk!! Prod by Rome of BYI (Bitch!!) Heard its droppin next week from my boy Ill Will

He got Jim Jones on it? That's big!! ROME produced it damm I cant wait to hear it. Like to see the new cats making moves. Props to Keno.

love33

« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2009, 01:08:23 PM »
Young Keno is a legend in the making.  He's working with all the right artists too:  Llloyd, Jim Jones, and Lil Wayne.  If he gets the right push, he is gonna be the next biggest artist since The Game.

RHustle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2009, 01:27:56 PM »
Young Keno is a legend in the making.  He's working with all the right artists too:  Llloyd, Jim Jones, and Lil Wayne.  If he gets the right push, he is gonna be the next biggest artist since The Game.

damn thats a pretty hefty statement....

BigEEE

• 'G'
« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2009, 03:18:57 PM »
Jim Jones w/ a west coast artist? this must be bananas. Cant wait to hear the music. Ballin!!!!!!!!!!!

RHustle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2009, 04:04:36 PM »
Jim Jones w/ a west coast artist? this must be bananas. Cant wait to hear the music. Ballin!!!!!!!!!!!

Owwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: January 29, 2009, 04:09:45 PM »
JIM JONES IS TRASH
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

RHustle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: January 29, 2009, 04:19:39 PM »
JIM JONES IS TRASH

i mean i dont think he's trash...but ima keep it 100...i like 2 jim Jones songs ever... Ballin & Day N Night Remix...he did his thing on those!!  But there must be alot of Jimmy fans for XXL to give him the cover last month

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: January 29, 2009, 04:31:39 PM »
XXL COVER ISSUE
that dont mean shit, they put him and sell outs like him on the cover who are hot at the time.
hes "hot" right now but jus wait in 5 years he aint gon be shit as his fanbase is dyin by the day cuz of that dumb muzik hes makin.   

HIS MUZIK
its aite ballin was aite, it was for the clubs.  but lyrically he aint shit.  his legacy is for right now, its not gon last as bein a good 1.  hes not a dope rapper

look at scarface legacy and career:
he was dope back then 20 years ago, and he still has the same fanbase pretty much
and now that hes talkin bout retirin cats are cryin, why?
cuz they want his muzik

cats are cryin cuz they dont want no more jim jones muzik, cuz hes flooin the market wit trash!!!

so of fourse a new cat wit no name wit get a known sell out like jim on his record who cant rap 4 shit

why cuz its

young keno featurin JIM JONES ON THE NEW BANGIN SINGLE.....

JIM JONES IS TRASH

i mean i dont think he's trash...but ima keep it 100...i like 2 jim Jones songs ever... Ballin & Day N Night Remix...he did his thing on those!!  But there must be alot of Jimmy fans for XXL to give him the cover last month
« Last Edit: January 29, 2009, 04:34:42 PM by enyce »
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

RHustle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: January 29, 2009, 05:43:54 PM »

so of fourse a new cat wit no name wit get a known sell out like jim on his record who cant rap 4 shit

why cuz its

I CAN AGREE ON PRETTY MUCH ALL U HAVE SAID EXCEPT FOR THE PART OF "A NEW CAT WIT NO NAME" - KENO MIGHT BE RELATIVELY A NEWCOMER BUT HE IS FAR FROM HAVING NO NAME....CHECK THE BDS REPORTS AND COUNT THE SPINS DUDE HAD ON "LETS GET TOGETHER" LAST YR ON POWER 106 AND SEE HOW MANY MILLIONS OF PEOPLE IN LA KNOW THAT SONG BY HEART MY DUDE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: January 29, 2009, 05:57:21 PM »
point is hes new
he went to one of the worst rappers to get a feature
hed be better off on his own!!!
it dont matter if a gang of cats know his muzik, its what hes doin to get out there!!!

why cuz its

I CAN AGREE ON PRETTY MUCH ALL U HAVE SAID EXCEPT FOR THE PART OF "A NEW CAT WIT NO NAME" - KENO MIGHT BE RELATIVELY A NEWCOMER BUT HE IS FAR FROM HAVING NO NAME....CHECK THE BDS REPORTS AND COUNT THE SPINS DUDE HAD ON "LETS GET TOGETHER" LAST YR ON POWER 106 AND SEE HOW MANY MILLIONS OF PEOPLE IN LA KNOW THAT SONG BY HEART MY DUDE

Cube

RHustle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: January 29, 2009, 06:07:42 PM »
i think its brilliant...do a record with a big east coast artist and pick up some Jim Jones fans or Jim Jones haters.... LOL  as long as the song is of quality it doesnt matter and like I said before I had a chance to hear it already and its a hot record....

point is hes new
it dont matter if a gang of cats know his muzik, its what hes doin to get out there!!!

why cuz its

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: January 29, 2009, 06:22:46 PM »

IF HE CAN KEEP HIS FANBASE, THEN GO OUT AND GET IT BUT THATS NOT THE ROUTE TO GO IMO

i think its brilliant...do a record with a big east coast artist and pick up some Jim Jones fans or Jim Jones haters.... LOL  as long as the song is of quality it doesnt matter and like I said before I had a chance to hear it already and its a hot record....

point is hes new

why cuz its

Cube

RHustle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: January 29, 2009, 06:29:51 PM »
whats the best route to go?? not tryna argue or be a dick...just seriously interested in what u would recommend...a record with Snoop?  A Hook with T-Pain or Akon? Jones is a big bankable artist and he hasnt been overused as a feature yet IMO...Keno already has the song with Wayne and Lloyd....

Keep in mind Keno went the long route last year by doing a local record with no big features already and it got his buzz up in LA but obviously the goal for him now is to become "mainstream" .... you know Dre dont stamp anyone besides his own artists anymore so its a smart move to work with mainstream artists to get your name out but thats just my opinion and i respect everyones which is why i am asking.........

IF HE CAN KEEP HIS FANBASE, THEN GO OUT AND GET IT BUT THATS NOT THE ROUTE TO GO IMO

point is hes new

why cuz its

BigEEE

• 'G'
« Reply #14 on: January 29, 2009, 06:36:28 PM »
JIM JONES IS TRASH

You must be the that dude at the club all mad and shit!!!!
Why would keeno do a club song w/ scarface???? You really need to stop living in the 90's and update to now. Lets hear the song, most likely it'll be a club song, so just wait, then critique. Im w/ anybody on the westcoast trying to make a power move.