Author Topic: 50 Cent - Try Me (Rick Ross Diss)  (Read 1741 times)

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: 50 Cent - Try Me (Rick Ross Diss)
« Reply #15 on: January 30, 2009, 06:28:59 AM »
Dope track as a track itself (polished flow again) but 50 again hasn't made a full diss track since Back Down. He always throws 3 or 4 bars and some shit talking at the end. But it looks like he doesn't see Ross as a competition and has his heart set on Wayne.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2009, 06:36:04 AM by Meho »

NewYork Pope

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #16 on: January 30, 2009, 07:14:28 AM »
That C.O line mad funny. Of course, f you ain't been locked up you would not know how funny it sounds. Lol
That's a very familiar shout up in jail you here all day. LOL.
50 did a 3 year bid of 1-3 so he knows.

redspyda

• 'G'
« Reply #17 on: January 30, 2009, 07:21:15 AM »
See I like this.. He should knock it off with the singing and get back to this kind of "aggresive content".. he seems to be in that space again  ;D ;D

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #18 on: January 30, 2009, 07:31:49 AM »
I never listened to Rick Ross.  The only reason I know dude is for his one huge single that Immortal Technique freestyle Watch Out over.  So fuck him, 50 has been consistent through his entire mainstream career.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #19 on: January 30, 2009, 08:48:13 AM »
Wayne isnt going to respond.

he is doing that whole Rock thing & i doubt he would respond with a Rock song diss lol.

50 is going to clown on Wayne rockin out so bad lol.

corner_boy

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Offroad
« Reply #20 on: January 30, 2009, 09:11:33 AM »
shots fired! lol

nice track, thanx for post

R1ZE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Do 4 Love
« Reply #21 on: January 30, 2009, 10:04:27 AM »
beats wack

50 sounds coo tho

BIG.DADDY

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • back da fuck up before you get smacked the fuck up
« Reply #22 on: January 30, 2009, 10:10:00 AM »
it amazes me that 50 has put out so much garbage music in the last few years that everyone thinks this is hot. Listen to it Acapella version and tell me that its hot. its funny but not hot.

Lunatic

« Reply #23 on: January 30, 2009, 11:18:15 AM »
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: January 30, 2009, 11:55:56 AM »
Ha ha, that's a smart and funny reply from Ross. 50 must be mad right now. It's about time somebody fucks around with him, so he can actually release a proper diss record and not 3 or 4 bars and shit talking at the end.

corner_boy

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Offroad
« Reply #25 on: January 30, 2009, 12:34:09 PM »
ross talks about this diss

http://realtalkny.uproxx.com/2009/01...-make-another/
Error 404 - Not Found
Sorry, the page or file you were looking for is no longer available or you've followed an outdated link. Please go to the home page to continue.

Lunatic

« Reply #26 on: January 30, 2009, 12:35:53 PM »
ross talks about this diss

http://realtalkny.uproxx.com/2009/01...-make-another/
Error 404 - Not Found
Sorry, the page or file you were looking for is no longer available or you've followed an outdated link. Please go to the home page to continue.
dammit  :-\

he practically said the diss wasnt hot at all..50 needs to go back to the lab and drop a new one..he givin 50 48 hours..
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: January 30, 2009, 12:37:39 PM »
Rick Ross Is Not Impressed With 50 Cent's Dis Track, 'Officer Ricky'
Ross gives 50 '48 hours' to 'come up with another one!'

By Jayson Rodriguez
Views    6,047

* Print
    * ShareThis

Rick Ross has heard "Officer Ricky (Go 'Head, Try Me)," 50 Cent's response to his "Mafia Music," and he said he's not impressed.

"We all gonna act like we didn't hear that," Ross told Shade45 morning host Angela Yee on Friday morning (January 30). "We gonna give him 48 hours. Time to come up with another one!"

On 50's track, which hit the Net Thursday night, the G-Unit star taunts Ross for his history as a correction officer.

"Officer Ricky radio for backup/ See your a-- anyway, you know I'm gonna act up," 50 raps. "You wanna play with me when I don't wanna play?/ Have my n---as whip the skin off your a-- in broad day/ Screaming, 'Boss,' n---a , you ain't a boss/ Pu--- n---a, you're lost/ Listen, Officer Ross."

"Officer Ricky" is a response to Ross' own dis track, in which the Miami rapper dived into 50's legal troubles with the mother of his child.

Ross wouldn't reveal the reason for the rift between the two rappers, saying "it's not important." 50, however, has been embroiled in a war of words with Ross allies Fat Joe and DJ Khaled for some time now. 50's Web site, Thisis50.com, also posted pictures in the past of Ross in various police uniforms.

The Miami rapper explained to Yee that he wanted to talk to 50 Cent during the most recent BET Awards. He said 50's facial expression, however, left him "disappointed" when he spotted him. Ross compared the expression to the look DJ Vlad wore when he was involved in a physical altercation with associates of Ross.

After that response from 50, Ross said he decided not to approach the G-Unit head.

"When I finally got the opportunity to bump into him, I planned to have words, but he disappointed me, so I kept it moving," Ross said.

Ross reiterated at the end of the interview again how shocked he was by 50's response, which he characterized as poor.

"I was positive that couldn't be the response," Ross said.

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: January 30, 2009, 01:51:13 PM »
50 Coulda come a lot harder, but I've got the feeling hes holding all his good bars back for when he needs them, Ross hasn't earned a full on diss just yet...

Jome

« Reply #29 on: January 30, 2009, 01:55:09 PM »
50 Coulda come a lot harder, but I've got the feeling hes holding all his good bars back for when he needs them, Ross hasn't earned a full on diss just yet...

Yeah, this track only sounds like lightweight bait, he'll probably go into full PR-mode with a full track right before the album.