Author Topic: Dante! the real deal!  (Read 324 times)

smile4menow

• 'G'
Dante! the real deal!
« on: January 28, 2009, 10:05:11 AM »
"yep, tim quiggle, i remember letting you stay in my apartment and having fun hitting a few bars.  i also remember you not being able to hold your liquor and puking in my trash can.  i also remember years later you calling my wife (who was nothing but good to you) a nigger.  last memory i had of you was you also trying to incite a response out of me by "dissing" my then 1 year old son.

the 2pac scene draws a lot of interesting people out of the woodwork.  we all have real faces, real jobs (most of us), and real lives.  if you want to come at me for any of those things then so be it - but i do think it's a little weak.  taking it to family members is a completely out of line though.  ...and while i'm addressing this issue, let me also say that your friend legendz aka ridah has taken it upon himself to also disrespect my wife and son.  strong venom from someone who was caught on a dating site with his "intense" photos plastered all on it. 

anyway, have your fun.  i'm an adult and i can handle it.  i do find it amusing how you drop the n-bomb yet frequent hip hop forums like somehow it's an ok thing to do both. 

remember when we drove to the rib shack and you and the other guy pulled me aside and asked if you could say "nigga" in the car while rapping along with the music?"

While some of that is the truth and I drank like 10 long island tees what do you expect! I puked everywhere! Now the sad truth is If I never showed up with the person whos name you failed to mention- you would of never got hooked up with g clitt and then turned sanke like you were better then everyone else. You changed after that, if you were not such a snake I would not have lost it on you the way I did. I did not make the video but it is pretty funny, I think lmz made it. Im an adult to normal guy that can handle it as well so dont act like what I just said isnt true. before that night you didnt have shit but vinyls and promos!

Mods if you have to close this thats fine I just did not get a chance to respond!

Ridah662

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Dante! the real deal!
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2009, 12:32:42 PM »
You Know What, Dante Has Been Dissing Me For A Very Long Time Now, Calling Me All Kinds Of Names, Posting Pics Of Me For A Very Long Time In His Site, Giving Out My Personal Info & Actually Saving All Of It In His Computer (For What I Don't Know). Well How Does It Feel When Someone Does It Back To You?  Stealing Money From Me & Calling Me Names Will Get You That & More, So You Make The Choice Continue Doin It & It Will Get Worse Or Stop The Bullshyt...For Whatever Reasons You Don't Like Me It's All Good With Me But If You Start Posting My Pics (For The Last Year) Info, Ect......Even Though Im Banned From The Site I Do See Em & Hear About It. So What Do You Expect In Return? I Am Done With All The Bullshyt Because Yes It Was Wrong To Involve Family But I Hope This Teaches You A Lesson. Don't Start No Shyt & There Will Be No Shyt.....Simple Common Sense You Know         

Manu

« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2009, 12:50:38 PM »
You Know What, Dante Has Been Dissing Me For A Very Long Time Now, Calling Me All Kinds Of Names, Posting Pics Of Me For A Very Long Time In His Site, Giving Out My Personal Info & Actually Saving All Of It In His Computer (For What I Don't Know). Well How Does It Feel When Someone Does It Back To You?  Stealing Money From Me & Calling Me Names Will Get You That & More, So You Make The Choice Continue Doin It & It Will Get Worse Or Stop The Bullshyt...For Whatever Reasons You Don't Like Me It's All Good With Me But If You Start Posting My Pics (For The Last Year) Info, Ect......Even Though Im Banned From The Site I Do See Em & Hear About It. So What Do You Expect In Return? I Am Done With All The Bullshyt Because Yes It Was Wrong To Involve Family But I Hope This Teaches You A Lesson. Don't Start No Shyt & There Will Be No Shyt.....Simple Common Sense You Know         

you are the last puerto on earth to call someone else ugly..

Ridah662

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2009, 12:52:41 PM »
Lol, I Look Way Better Done Deal... ;)

Hey Ma

« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2009, 02:15:12 PM »
GTFO!

Muhfukka

« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2009, 04:06:31 PM »
what the fuck is the 2pac scene are these people serious

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: January 28, 2009, 05:02:53 PM »
What is this?

kemizt

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: January 28, 2009, 05:11:21 PM »
is this more clint dogg bullshit?

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #8 on: January 28, 2009, 05:12:08 PM »
no LOL
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #9 on: January 28, 2009, 06:10:12 PM »
some weird ass shit makes it on to this site.

Ridah662

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: January 28, 2009, 06:37:52 PM »
what the fuck is the 2pac scene are these people serious

That's What I Been Wondering For Years About These Fags Online, The Real 2Pac Scene Back In The 1990'S Died Sept. 13th 1996...None Of These Morons On 2PacShakur.Net Were Even Born Or Liked 2Pac When All This Was Actually Going Down...Now They Tryna Relive The Past LoL............Most Of These Songs Were Around Before The Internet Was Revelant Anywayz, How You Think Most Of The Songs Got Online? By People That Actually Owned The Bootlegs & Had Real Connections In The Streetz. Not Buying & Stealing Them Like Some Bitchez Did ;)

the ghost

« Reply #11 on: January 28, 2009, 07:37:06 PM »
WTF is going on here ??? 8)

RhyanG

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #12 on: January 29, 2009, 07:18:56 PM »
DTG aka Kilo2 breathed.....

Enter Kilo2
Exit any normality

Fuck Your Existence