Author Topic: i jus hear that the game whoop the shhhiit OUT OF HOT DOLLAR  (Read 2507 times)

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: i jus hear that the game whoop the shhhiit OUT OF HOT DOLLAR
« Reply #15 on: January 30, 2009, 04:21:04 PM »
hot dolla wack as fuck regardless...if its true i hope he caught one in the throat so he cant put out no more "songs"...too bad JD AKA Marvin the Martian wasnt there to catch the beat down as well

RHustle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: January 30, 2009, 04:29:44 PM »
hahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaaha

fa yo info i didnt run i was there 40  to 1 & didnt nobody swing or take a punch... they bunch of fagat jus like u ...... they put a video up but look how fast they took that shit down cuz they know THEY WAS FULL OF SHIT...... SO WHATS NEXT... & GAME ASK ME ABOUT THAT & THATS MY LIL HOME GAME SO WHATS DONE WHATS DONE... & THA PERSON WHO TYPE THAT TURN AROUND & LET HOT DOLLA STICK HIS DICCC YO BOOOTY GIT OUT OF HEAR U BITCH WHATS UP 2 THA REAL HOMEYS ON THA FORUM ...

Cute. All I know is, if I had a problem with a nigga thats in the SAME ROOM AS ME, I'm not gonna ignore him then threaten him on the internet later on. Both of yall was in the same fuckin room, why didn't you swing on him then? Answer that tough guy...

^ you was hiding behind that nigga so close looks like YOU were the one stickin yo dick in someones booty, faggot.

Ps: this is comin from a dude who can't stand Hot Dolla.

NewYork Pope

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #17 on: January 30, 2009, 04:34:47 PM »
Wow. Lol
hey in fairness, I saw the footage when it came out. if I remember right. Daz himself didn't go out and HIDE behind the guy. The guy was protecting him to avoid them from getting him.

He could've run like Saigon did from Mobb Deep in the club. He was still there, couldve' been cornered, but hey it's any man's natural instinct upon seeing dozens against him.

Hey Daz, whats the word on the Game's boy X.O getting moly whopped, any word on that video leaking?  ;D

BIGWORM

« Reply #18 on: January 30, 2009, 05:36:30 PM »
honestly I think rappers will make more coin with pay per veiws then they do on albums fuck a smoke a thon they need to have a box-a-thon! I'd pay 49.95 to watch these fuckers be men for once in there life and scrap it out one on one in a ring.

Daz is a west coast legend wtf is a hot dollar?

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #19 on: January 30, 2009, 05:45:57 PM »
i doubt thats true...Hot Dolla stay with the pistol on him
Hell no is HD gonna shoot Game. He aint got the balls.

i really doubt any of these rappers are going to shoot anybody,

u really think theyll give up their celebrity status?

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

RichSwagger

• 'G'
  • Brazil Street Underboss
« Reply #20 on: January 30, 2009, 05:46:49 PM »
I dont know about all this shit but I know that nigga Hot Dollar tried gettin loud wit Mitchy Slick and them niggas checked him, Dollar aint want it with Slick

Big Fase 100, Rich Swagger & Crooked I

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: January 30, 2009, 05:53:44 PM »
fa yo info i didnt run i was there 40  to 1 & didnt nobody swing or take a punch... they bunch of fagat jus like u ...... they put a video up but look how fast they took that shit down cuz they know THEY WAS FULL OF SHIT...... SO WHATS NEXT... & GAME ASK ME ABOUT THAT & THATS MY LIL HOME GAME SO WHATS DONE WHATS DONE... & THA PERSON WHO TYPE THAT TURN AROUND & LET HOT DOLLA STICK HIS DICCC YO BOOOTY GIT OUT OF HEAR U BITCH WHATS UP 2 THA REAL HOMEYS ON THA FORUM ...

Cute. All I know is, if I had a problem with a nigga thats in the SAME ROOM AS ME, I'm not gonna ignore him then threaten him on the internet later on. Both of yall was in the same fuckin room, why didn't you swing on him then? Answer that tough guy...

^ you was hiding behind that nigga so close looks like YOU were the one stickin yo dick in someones booty, faggot.

Ps: this is comin from a dude who can't stand Hot Dolla.

if there really was 40 niggas out there and it was just you, u'd still be down to get beat down to death? cuz shit fuckk thatt

Blood$

« Reply #22 on: January 30, 2009, 07:05:58 PM »
I'm not sure if I'm gonna believe it until I see the video or I hear Game or Hot Dollar speak on it... surprised though that Game even knows who Hot Dollar is (no dis to Hot Dollar cuz I like some of his music)

Daz you funny as hell though  8)

but wait, what happened with Mitchy Slick?

stillinrehab

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: January 30, 2009, 07:45:12 PM »
I'm not sure if I'm gonna believe it until I see the video or I hear Game or Hot Dollar speak on it... surprised though that Game even knows who Hot Dollar is

Daz you funny as hell though  8)

but wait, what happened with Mitchy Slick?

Yeah show us this vid Daz!

yeapp

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #24 on: January 30, 2009, 08:01:08 PM »
Daz is the video of Kurupt getting beaten until he needed to be in the hospitol by them rollin six-owes going to be released or are you guys going to keep that some secret shit I mean it happened when like 05 it aint been talked about but did they video tape that?

Why is snoop dogg so fucin wack now answer my questions

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: January 30, 2009, 08:19:26 PM »
Daz is the video of Kurupt getting beaten until he needed to be in the hospitol by them rollin six-owes going to be released or are you guys going to keep that some secret shit I mean it happened when like 05 it aint been talked about but did they video tape that?

Why is snoop dogg so fucin wack now answer my questions

nigga u need some hooked on phonics

ironmike

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: January 30, 2009, 08:28:26 PM »
Wow. Lol
hey in fairness, I saw the footage when it came out. if I remember right. Daz himself didn't go out and HIDE behind the guy. The guy was protecting him to avoid them from getting him.

He could've run like Saigon did from Mobb Deep in the club. He was still there, couldve' been cornered, but hey it's any man's natural instinct upon seeing dozens against him.
exactly.
but to be real, if daz is gonna go around dissin dudes, then he need to go to shows with a crew, and not just by himslef and another guy. he's bound to get checked like that.
thats how bad azz got beat down in vegas aswell, coz he was on his own, against a whole crew of deathrow guys.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: January 30, 2009, 08:32:40 PM »
Wow. Lol

exactly.
but to be real, if daz is gonna go around dissin dudes, then he need to go to shows with a crew, and not just by himslef and another guy. he's bound to get checked like that.
thats how bad azz got beat down in vegas aswell, coz he was on his own, against a whole crew of deathrow guys.

........ u act like his whole crew is gonna be around him 24/7, ppl get caught slippin shit happens.

ironmike

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: January 30, 2009, 08:35:30 PM »
no, but when you go to shows , and events where other rappers will go to, then you need to go there with a crew, if you been dissin other rappers, coz there's a good chance there'll be that rapper there with his crew. its just common sense, unless you're prepared to get jumped.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2009, 08:38:00 PM by ironmike »

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: January 30, 2009, 09:06:37 PM »
Nothing wrong with rolling dolo, Daz didn't catch a beat down so homie didnt lose shit. 40 on 1 you act like youd stay? Fuck I bet youd run 3 on one, half cats on this board probly never been in a real fight ::)