Author Topic: i jus hear that the game whoop the shhhiit OUT OF HOT DOLLAR  (Read 2506 times)

Trayvone

• 'G'
  • REPPIN NORTH LONG BEACH
Re: i jus hear that the game whoop the shhhiit OUT OF HOT DOLLAR
« Reply #45 on: January 31, 2009, 08:52:55 AM »
If this incident really took place, there would be more people talking about it. When the Rass/Game incident happened everyone knew about it immediately, same with XO and Bishop.

RHustle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #46 on: January 31, 2009, 09:28:57 AM »
If this incident really took place, there would be more people talking about it. When the Rass/Game incident happened everyone knew about it immediately, same with XO and Bishop.

Blood$

« Reply #47 on: January 31, 2009, 09:50:55 AM »

I was thinkin' this too... only time will tell now until one of them speak on it or we actually do see a video  8)

wardy

« Reply #48 on: January 31, 2009, 10:51:20 AM »
lol i can understand that daz didnt do shit 2 hot dollar at that dub show the nigga whas like 40 niggas....

i wouldn't do it either because if 40 Guys jump on ya you'd be fuck'd afterall so it was not a bad decision by daz to not to do anything to hot dollar when he's on his own.
And Hot Dollar ain't that gangsta anyway.He just claims to be gangsta cos he fucks wit Guerilla Black.Plus he thinks he gets some attention by them beefs he pulls out.He be one of those so called internet gangstas too.Fuck him anyway.

P.S.:Daz is longer in the game plus he kicked out more shit than HD did so far so why bothering about the dude.

He fucks with guerilla because it is his brother and thats how the hot dollar v daz thing started as there was a arguement over a track feat dpg and guerilla black on one of his mixtapes and it ended up with daz sayin shit about black and then black responded with the 400bars track which he disses numerous peeps inc Daz and then it led on to hot dollar and his crew inc Guerilla black approachin daz at that car show,

Im sure thats how it went anyways if im wrong apologies

kuruptDPG

« Reply #49 on: January 31, 2009, 11:37:24 AM »
hey daz release some deathrow shit man

doubletrouble™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • .. ChErch! ..
« Reply #50 on: January 31, 2009, 12:23:41 PM »
i read tha coments i love the tru fan who knows tha real then some fake ass m.f

yup yup. Daz never gives the fans the beats they want, but posts comments on his fans myspace pages?

I WAS ONE OF THEM. EARLY 2006, YUP, THAT'S RIGHT, DAZ. I WAS SO EXCITED. I THINK I MAY HAVE EVEN POOD A LITTLE, IDK, BUT IT WAS GREAT. I SAID THIS ON HIS MYSPACE: daz is this really you or one of your agents?

and THEN, the upcoming producing, SLIM, err, used to be SLIM PRODUCER, known as himself as Dat Nigga Daz on Snoop's Doggystyle, responded with:

"Wat up, I just wanna let you know that it's me. good lookin on supportin DPG........chuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuch

oh my goodness! this was right in the glimpse of his SO SO DEF TO DA HEAD days. *sighs as I lay in my bed staring at the hundreds of Daz posters I have SUPER-GLUED to my WALLSSSSSSSSSSSSS.....THAT...CAN...TALK!*

anyway DaZ, Asld you cant see, i have a typing defieciy thanks to losing both hdnas thanks to me being so exctied by your posts, that i now have AHD and well, a broken BRAIN!, SO I'M THE ONE WHO NEEDS HELP, NOT THAT FAKE PSYCHO! I'M PSYCHO! help ME!

Lol...

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
« Reply #51 on: January 31, 2009, 02:13:09 PM »
im not really convinced this is the real daz dillinger lol  ::)

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #52 on: January 31, 2009, 03:14:56 PM »
I dont know about all this shit but I know that nigga Hot Dollar tried gettin loud wit Mitchy Slick and them niggas checked him, Dollar aint want it with Slick

hell naw, on some real g shit that muthafucka dont want it with Slick. Mitchy a bonified G from LPB, he fuck with Slick he might as well plan on avoidin SD as a whole.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #53 on: January 31, 2009, 03:22:18 PM »
I dont know about all this shit but I know that nigga Hot Dollar tried gettin loud wit Mitchy Slick and them niggas checked him, Dollar aint want it with Slick

hell naw, on some real g shit that muthafucka dont want it with Slick. Mitchy a bonified G from LPB, he fuck with Slick he might as well plan on avoidin SD as a whole.
i know Mitchy dont do the beefin on Wax shit but who wouldnt want to hear dude go off on these half-assed cats like Hot Dolla?

the vine

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #54 on: January 31, 2009, 04:45:04 PM »
like 98% of hot dollas catalouge is the muthafukka talkin about swag

muthafukka just made his own rap genre, swap-hop or someshit, shit is ricoculous mayne

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #55 on: January 31, 2009, 06:07:13 PM »
interestin
hes never made a diss record?

i know Mitchy dont do the beefin on Wax shit but who wouldnt want to hear dude go off on these half-assed cats like Hot Dolla?

damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #56 on: January 31, 2009, 06:10:28 PM »

well it is, as a dubcc noob i thought the same thing, but sadly enuff thats how the real daz is

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #57 on: January 31, 2009, 06:11:45 PM »
DPGC......YOU KNOW WHAT IM THROWIN UP

well it is, as a dubcc noob i thought the same thing, but sadly enuff thats how the real daz is
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Hey Ma

« Reply #58 on: January 31, 2009, 06:11:54 PM »

damn and judging by your sig he mustve been an idol too.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/ahZgsNvVA4I" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/ahZgsNvVA4I</a>

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #59 on: January 31, 2009, 06:16:02 PM »

damn and judging by your sig he mustve been an idol too.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/ahZgsNvVA4I" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/ahZgsNvVA4I</a>

lol, shut the fuck up pussy.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.