Author Topic: i jus hear that the game whoop the shhhiit OUT OF HOT DOLLAR  (Read 2510 times)

walden

• Lil Geezy
Re: i jus hear that the game whoop the shhhiit OUT OF HOT DOLLAR
« Reply #60 on: January 31, 2009, 06:40:27 PM »
Eating tacos is a way of life in ATL......

Ryan4321

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #61 on: January 31, 2009, 07:23:00 PM »
the video of the Daz and Hot dolla shit is gone?? i wanna see this shit

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #62 on: January 31, 2009, 07:33:05 PM »
I dont know about all this shit but I know that nigga Hot Dollar tried gettin loud wit Mitchy Slick and them niggas checked him, Dollar aint want it with Slick

hell naw, on some real g shit that muthafucka dont want it with Slick. Mitchy a bonified G from LPB, he fuck with Slick he might as well plan on avoidin SD as a whole.
i know Mitchy dont do the beefin on Wax shit but who wouldnt want to hear dude go off on these half-assed cats like Hot Dolla?

yah i feel u.  But its cool, he keepin that shit G.  If you notice, the muhafuckas who run they mouth the most usually aint about shit.  Mitchy makes it well known he's from Lincoln, and if a beef pops off on a record...the shit'll get taken to a whole other level.  San Diego niggas got a complex sometimes and like to proove a point anyways.  Ask Daz up there about that shit, or Snoop, or Yayo (joke). See how they shows turned out down here.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #63 on: January 31, 2009, 07:35:50 PM »
is that on some real shit tho?
bout them g-unti concert, cats was goin off on the unit on stage or some shit?

and snoop/daz dont get love down there???

I dont know about all this shit but I know that nigga Hot Dollar tried gettin loud wit Mitchy Slick and them niggas checked him, Dollar aint want it with Slick

hell naw, on some real g shit that muthafucka dont want it with Slick. Mitchy a bonified G from LPB, he fuck with Slick he might as well plan on avoidin SD as a whole.
i know Mitchy dont do the beefin on Wax shit but who wouldnt want to hear dude go off on these half-assed cats like Hot Dolla?

yah i feel u.  But its cool, he keepin that shit G.  If you notice, the muhafuckas who run they mouth the most usually aint about shit.  Mitchy makes it well known he's from Lincoln, and if a beef pops off on a record...the shit'll get taken to a whole other level.  San Diego niggas got a complex sometimes and like to proove a point anyways.  Ask Daz up there about that shit, or Snoop, or Yayo (joke). See how they shows turned out down here.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #64 on: January 31, 2009, 07:59:27 PM »
real shit. Yayo was run off stage. Snoop and all them muthafuckas was run off stage by the Brims way back in the day.  Dont get me wrong, i grew up a big DPG fan. I was that dude at the time that was like, "Pac is cool, but im feelin Tha Pound".  But thas just how it goes down sometimes.

"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #65 on: January 31, 2009, 10:56:32 PM »
damn crazy
haha
crazy they never talk bout

real shit. Yayo was run off stage. Snoop and all them muthafuckas was run off stage by the Brims way back in the day.  Dont get me wrong, i grew up a big DPG fan. I was that dude at the time that was like, "Pac is cool, but im feelin Tha Pound".  But thas just how it goes down sometimes.

damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Let's Get Down

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Kane Beatz Movement - The Building Records
« Reply #66 on: February 01, 2009, 02:04:52 AM »
fa yo info i didnt run i was there 40  to 1 & didnt nobody swing or take a punch... they bunch of fagat jus like u ...... they put a video up but look how fast they took that shit down cuz they know THEY WAS FULL OF SHIT...... SO WHATS NEXT... & GAME ASK ME ABOUT THAT & THATS MY LIL HOME GAME SO WHATS DONE WHATS DONE... & THA PERSON WHO TYPE THAT TURN AROUND & LET HOT DOLLA STICK HIS DICCC YO BOOOTY GIT OUT OF HEAR U BITCH WHATS UP 2 THA REAL HOMEYS ON THA FORUM ...

lol u funny daz

LBCstyle

• 'G'
« Reply #67 on: February 01, 2009, 02:32:43 AM »
 ;D ;D ;D ;D

Gamestarr

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • P
« Reply #68 on: February 01, 2009, 05:14:20 AM »
lol daz is one illiterate motherfucker.. lmfao

Paul

« Reply #69 on: February 01, 2009, 07:39:22 AM »
i read tha coments i love the tru fan who knows tha real then some fake ass m.f

yup yup. Daz never gives the fans the beats they want, but posts comments on his fans myspace pages?

I WAS ONE OF THEM. EARLY 2006, YUP, THAT'S RIGHT, DAZ. I WAS SO EXCITED. I THINK I MAY HAVE EVEN POOD A LITTLE, IDK, BUT IT WAS GREAT. I SAID THIS ON HIS MYSPACE: daz is this really you or one of your agents?

and THEN, the upcoming producing, SLIM, err, used to be SLIM PRODUCER, known as himself as Dat Nigga Daz on Snoop's Doggystyle, responded with:

"Wat up, I just wanna let you know that it's me. good lookin on supportin DPG........chuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuch

oh my goodness! this was right in the glimpse of his SO SO DEF TO DA HEAD days. *sighs as I lay in my bed staring at the hundreds of Daz posters I have SUPER-GLUED to my WALLSSSSSSSSSSSSS.....THAT...CAN...TALK!*

anyway DaZ, Asld you cant see, i have a typing defieciy thanks to losing both hdnas thanks to me being so exctied by your posts, that i now have AHD and well, a broken BRAIN!, SO I'M THE ONE WHO NEEDS HELP, NOT THAT FAKE PSYCHO! I'M PSYCHO! help ME!

hahahaha
funkyfreshintheflesh

RHustle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #70 on: February 01, 2009, 08:13:12 AM »
sounds like daz dilly just wasted all out time with his wild fantasies and imagination...this thread should be deleted already dude has no source and or info...i shld just create wild stupid threads everyday to draw hits too i guess....