Author Topic: lol @ racist black people  (Read 1877 times)

Chief

lol @ racist black people
« on: January 30, 2009, 10:24:49 PM »
met a dumb ass black dude last night

he was trying to tell me i dont belong in australia (im white) and that he does because he's black, what the fruit cake doesnt realise is he's african not aboriginal, so that prick doesnt belong here either

dumb ass drunk, he was talkin shit for ages i was close to knocking him out

Jared Taylor

Re: lol @ racist black people
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2009, 10:38:08 PM »
Many of them are just like him. Stupid. Illogical. Resentful of whitey. It's in their genes to be lazy and blame everyone but themselves for their problems.

Suga Foot

« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2009, 02:06:42 PM »
You're all criminals. :)

Not Likely

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2009, 01:03:55 AM »
LOL! what a dumb nig.

Blood$

« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2009, 10:37:35 AM »
 :o

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Made Jesus Walks/So I Ain't Never Going To Hell
« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2009, 10:43:27 AM »
Many of them are just like him. Stupid. Illogical. Resentful of whitey. It's in their genes to be lazy and blame everyone but themselves for their problems.

Who is this "them" that you speak of?

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #6 on: February 07, 2009, 11:26:59 AM »

he was trying to tell me i dont belong in australia (im white) and that he does because he's black, what the fruit cake doesnt realise is he's african not aboriginal, so that prick doesnt belong here either

i always love the "i was close to knocking him out" out comments lol.

Translation- "i was angry enough that if i wasnt scared of this African beating this shit out of me, i would have hit him" lol
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #7 on: February 07, 2009, 12:02:01 PM »

the white man has succeeded in keeping the black man ignorant, atleast the majority anyways.

everybodys a lil racists but those extreme racist blacks make the people go back another 50 years.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: February 07, 2009, 12:54:38 PM »
i love how you fags are so fuckin surprised to find out that there might be some resentment of whites amongst black people - even on a West Coast rap site. You fuckheads ever heard of Ice Cube? Get the fuck outta here. Dumb fuckin woods.

« Reply #9 on: February 07, 2009, 03:26:50 PM »
i love how you fags are so fuckin surprised to find out that there might be some resentment of whites amongst black people - even on a West Coast rap site. You fuckheads ever heard of Ice Cube? Get the fuck outta here. Dumb fuckin woods.

with the murderous past white people have had, there are a lot of cultures that resent them. 
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Chief

« Reply #10 on: February 07, 2009, 04:53:13 PM »

Translation- "i was angry enough that if i wasnt scared of this African beating this shit out of me, i would have hit him" lol

actually nah, he was fucking drunk abd wouldn't have stood a chance

plus i left it up to the dude, i told him if he's got a problem to do something about it he walked away

« Reply #11 on: February 07, 2009, 05:17:44 PM »

plus i left it up to the dude, i told him if he's got a problem to do something about it he walked away

thats good...violence solves nothing  ;)

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #12 on: February 07, 2009, 05:32:19 PM »
i dont know about in australia, but in the US almost 99% percent of blacks live up to the stereotype, thus making them tryna act hard, which leads to many of them bitching out beacuse their just straight pussys

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Chief

« Reply #13 on: February 07, 2009, 06:53:08 PM »

thats good...violence solves nothing  ;)

a good ol fashioned ass whoopin can do a world of good

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: February 08, 2009, 08:12:46 PM »
i dont know about in australia, but in the US almost 99% percent of blacks live up to the stereotype, thus making them tryna act hard, which leads to many of them bitching out beacuse their just straight pussys

First of all you're a fuckin fag. Second of all, you embrace the stereotype when its the guys in your sig. Third, you don't know 99% of blacks in the US so get your inbred ass out of the suburbs and go meet some black people in real life before you make KKKoments like that you dickless piece of shit. Fourth, go find a black man who "thinks he's hard" (which should prove to be easy since 99% of blacks in the US are nothing more than stereotypes) and tell him and his buddies how much of a pussy they are and come back and tell your story. Absolutely fuckin amazing that you faggots have the nerve to think like that and listen to rap music. Fuck you. I hope you get raped.