Author Topic: lol @ racist black people  (Read 1879 times)

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
Re: lol @ racist black people
« Reply #15 on: February 08, 2009, 11:48:34 PM »
i dont know about in australia, but in the US almost 99% percent of blacks live up to the stereotype, thus making them tryna act hard, which leads to many of them bitching out beacuse their just straight pussys

First of all you're a fuckin fag. Second of all, you embrace the stereotype when its the guys in your sig. Third, you don't know 99% of blacks in the US so get your inbred ass out of the suburbs and go meet some black people in real life before you make KKKoments like that you dickless piece of shit. Fourth, go find a black man who "thinks he's hard" (which should prove to be easy since 99% of blacks in the US are nothing more than stereotypes) and tell him and his buddies how much of a pussy they are and come back and tell your story. Absolutely fuckin amazing that you faggots have the nerve to think like that and listen to rap music. Fuck you. I hope you get raped.

lol, how is that a KKK comment? lol at go meet some blacks in real life, dogg most of you niggas bitch out cuz u niggas live the sterotype, its like if the media potrayed every white boy as a skinhead/criminal stereotype, every white boys gonna think hes down, but their not all down.

most of the normal mutha fuckas i met, that dont act like fucking idiots were ironically niggas that was banging.

foo if ur black, u know more than half u foos out there are fakin it. i dont know how many times some foo came up to me sayin he know crooked, snoop, blasted 50 niggas, scrapped with 50 niggas, and when it comes down to it they aint even down to go 1 on 1. they always pull some shit "imma get my niggas on you"

yes, ima go up to gang of niggas and say their all pussys, u think i just pull this shit outta my ass? u fucking idiot. these type of mother fuckas that live up to the sterotype disrespected me one way another and when it came down to it niggas are always scared not to mention they always tryna hop your ass

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Sikotic™

« Reply #16 on: February 09, 2009, 01:09:50 AM »
Ignore those stupid fuckers. They're exceptionally asshole-ish since Obama won the election. Motherfuckers complain so much when all of the people that caused those atrocities are dead and buried. Fuck, I'm half black, and I will never blame a white dude for any of my problems or fuck ups.

People that are inherently retarded and losers from an early age are the ones that blame the white man for their problems. It's 2009, grow the fuck up and take responsibility for your actions: regardless if you're white, black, blue, or purple. JESUS H CHRIST!!!

BTW: whether you wanna admit it or not, Jared Taylor is that nigga Caucasian, and it usually on point about shit. I would endorse his ass for President if my opinion mattered.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sikotic™

« Reply #17 on: February 09, 2009, 01:18:00 AM »
One more thing though: and I'ma be real since I'm drunk off my ass right now. I'm so happy I am half-black and half-white because I get the full fuckin picture. Niggas try so hard to exploit themselves and make themselves out to be victims even though they only have themselves to blame for their position. My mom's side of the family (the black side) with the exception of my mother and a few of my aunts are all fucked up strung out drug addicts or the product of single mothers. Meanwhile my dad's side (the Armenian side) is full of people that are in typical family situations (mother, father, children all in the same household). YES, slavery separated a lot fo homes and shit, but for you to continue to proceed in that manner is YOUR FUCKIN FAULT. Niggas are not being sold off the auctioning blocks anymore. Man up, stop being a bitch, and own up to your own fuck ups. The white man is not doing shit to fuck you over anymore. If you wanna be real about it: the white man wants you to succeed so you can shut the fuck up and be equal. STOP BITCHING AND CRYING ABOUT REPARATIONS AND MAKE YOUR OWN WAY IN THIS MOTHERFUCKING WORLD. ITS DRIVES ME UP A WALL WHENEVER SOME FUCKING NIGGA WANTS TO STILL COMPLAIN ABOUT THE WHITE MAN WHEN WE GOT A NIGGA IN THE HIGHEST OFFICE ON EARTH. GIVE ME A BREAK, YOU MOTHERFUCKIN LOSERS PISS ME OFF AND GIVE BLACK PEOPLE A BAD NAME. GO FUCK OFF AND DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This si why I will be living up in Beverly Hills in the next 10 years while your typical negro will still be living in some fucked up two-bed apartment in a Inglewood neighborhood for the rest of his life until he gets gunned down by some other retard ass nigga. AND THATS SOME REAL SHIT HATE IT IF YOU WANT TO BUT YOU KNOW IM SPEAKIN THE REAL.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: February 09, 2009, 01:33:35 AM »
i dont know about in australia, but in the US almost 99% percent of blacks live up to the stereotype, thus making them tryna act hard, which leads to many of them bitching out beacuse their just straight pussys

First of all you're a fuckin fag. Second of all, you embrace the stereotype when its the guys in your sig. Third, you don't know 99% of blacks in the US so get your inbred ass out of the suburbs and go meet some black people in real life before you make KKKoments like that you dickless piece of shit. Fourth, go find a black man who "thinks he's hard" (which should prove to be easy since 99% of blacks in the US are nothing more than stereotypes) and tell him and his buddies how much of a pussy they are and come back and tell your story. Absolutely fuckin amazing that you faggots have the nerve to think like that and listen to rap music. Fuck you. I hope you get raped.

lol, how is that a KKK comment? lol at go meet some blacks in real life, dogg most of you niggas bitch out cuz u niggas live the sterotype, its like if the media potrayed every white boy as a skinhead/criminal stereotype, every white boys gonna think hes down, but their not all down.

most of the normal mutha fuckas i met, that dont act like fucking idiots were ironically niggas that was banging.

foo if ur black, u know more than half u foos out there are fakin it. i dont know how many times some foo came up to me sayin he know crooked, snoop, blasted 50 niggas, scrapped with 50 niggas, and when it comes down to it they aint even down to go 1 on 1. they always pull some shit "imma get my niggas on you"

yes, ima go up to gang of niggas and say their all pussys, u think i just pull this shit outta my ass? u fucking idiot. these type of mother fuckas that live up to the sterotype disrespected me one way another and when it came down to it niggas are always scared not to mention they always tryna hop your ass

you are so full of shit right now its ridiculous. you know god damn well you dont even know any black people. You buy into the bullshit BET shows you because thats the closest you come to interacting with real life black people. The fact is, you dumb fuck, the vast majority of black people DO NOT act like that. If you would get the fuck out of Po Dunk, USA and actually go outside and interact with some black folks you would know that. You can't be fuckin serious right now. Miss me with this long drawn out bullshit you yammerin about. How dare you say some retarded shit like 99% of black people are stereotypes? Kill yourself. Only the dumbest of dumb fucks makes a sweeping generalization like that. YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW ANY BLACK PEOPLE! You know god damn well you don't. Only somebody who doesn't could actually say some shit like that and be serious.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: February 09, 2009, 03:00:39 AM »

you are so full of shit right now its ridiculous. you know god damn well you dont even know any black people. You buy into the bullshit BET shows you because thats the closest you come to interacting with real life black people. The fact is, you dumb fuck, the vast majority of black people DO NOT act like that. If you would get the fuck out of Po Dunk, USA and actually go outside and interact with some black folks you would know that. You can't be fuckin serious right now. Miss me with this long drawn out bullshit you yammerin about. How dare you say some retarded shit like 99% of black people are stereotypes? Kill yourself. Only the dumbest of dumb fucks makes a sweeping generalization like that. YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW ANY BLACK PEOPLE! You know god damn well you don't. Only somebody who doesn't could actually say some shit like that and be serious.

its an exaggeration u dumbfuck, i was gessing your smart enough to know that. dont lie u know its true theres alot of niggas out there that live up to the sterotype.

modify: im done with this, turf hitta gettin to emotional, lol at sayin i dont know any black people
« Last Edit: February 09, 2009, 03:30:13 AM by LooN3y »

Chief

« Reply #20 on: February 09, 2009, 05:27:46 AM »
One more thing though: and I'ma be real since I'm drunk off my ass right now. I'm so happy I am half-black and half-white because I get the full fuckin picture. Niggas try so hard to exploit themselves and make themselves out to be victims even though they only have themselves to blame for their position. My mom's side of the family (the black side) with the exception of my mother and a few of my aunts are all fucked up strung out drug addicts or the product of single mothers. Meanwhile my dad's side (the Armenian side) is full of people that are in typical family situations (mother, father, children all in the same household). YES, slavery separated a lot fo homes and shit, but for you to continue to proceed in that manner is YOUR FUCKIN FAULT. Niggas are not being sold off the auctioning blocks anymore. Man up, stop being a bitch, and own up to your own fuck ups. The white man is not doing shit to fuck you over anymore. If you wanna be real about it: the white man wants you to succeed so you can shut the fuck up and be equal. STOP BITCHING AND CRYING ABOUT REPARATIONS AND MAKE YOUR OWN WAY IN THIS MOTHERFUCKING WORLD. ITS DRIVES ME UP A WALL WHENEVER SOME FUCKING NIGGA WANTS TO STILL COMPLAIN ABOUT THE WHITE MAN WHEN WE GOT A NIGGA IN THE HIGHEST OFFICE ON EARTH. GIVE ME A BREAK, YOU MOTHERFUCKIN LOSERS PISS ME OFF AND GIVE BLACK PEOPLE A BAD NAME. GO FUCK OFF AND DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This si why I will be living up in Beverly Hills in the next 10 years while your typical negro will still be living in some fucked up two-bed apartment in a Inglewood neighborhood for the rest of his life until he gets gunned down by some other retard ass nigga. AND THATS SOME REAL SHIT HATE IT IF YOU WANT TO BUT YOU KNOW IM SPEAKIN THE REAL.

yeah man thats some real shit, and i can relate cause i have similar shit that happen in my family, they blame everything on everyone else but dont sit back and realise theyre fucking themselves up.

Rugged Monk

« Reply #21 on: February 09, 2009, 04:50:35 PM »

A good post.

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: February 09, 2009, 05:10:19 PM »

its an exaggeration u dumbfuck, i was gessing your smart enough to know that. dont lie u know its true theres alot of niggas out there that live up to the sterotype.

modify: im done with this, turf hitta gettin to emotional, lol at sayin i dont know any black people

Translation: "I'm full of shit, don't know what I'm talking about and I don't want to be made to look dumber than I already look."

Hey Ma

« Reply #23 on: February 09, 2009, 06:08:16 PM »
I love it. Now that Obama is president and we have a strong black leader, the masses of ignorant nigs don't have much left to hind behind anymore and the thin veil of so called racism is falling, thus allowing for more criticism which is badly needed. get mad niggas.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: February 10, 2009, 01:54:50 AM »

Translation: "I'm full of shit, don't know what I'm talking about and I don't want to be made to look dumber than I already look."

lol homie ur in denial

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: February 10, 2009, 02:17:58 AM »

lol homie ur in denial

of what?

Hey Ma

« Reply #26 on: February 10, 2009, 02:20:17 AM »
^^Of what he said about a majority of black people living up to their stereotypes. WHICH THEY DO! Get over it. So do Caucasians and Mexicans and Asians.

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: February 10, 2009, 02:24:06 AM »
I love it. Now that Obama is president and we have a strong black leader, the masses of ignorant nigs don't have much left to hind behind anymore and the thin veil of so called racism is falling, thus allowing for more criticism which is badly needed. get mad niggas.

first of all you got some got damn nerve callin black folks "nigs." Now, what the fuck do you think? Now that an intelligent strong man is president shit is gonna magically change? Racism still exists, insititutional racism still exists. Its a huge milestone but dont for one second act like shit is perfect all of a sudden just because we have a half black president. The fact that the president is a minority has more to do with the fact that Bush was such a tremendous fuck up than it does with Obama being black. You fuckin peckerwoods just dont get it.

Hey Ma

« Reply #28 on: February 10, 2009, 02:32:26 AM »

first of all you got some got damn nerve callin black folks "nigs." Now, what the fuck do you think? Now that an intelligent strong man is president shit is gonna magically change? Racism still exists, insititutional racism still exists. Its a huge milestone but dont for one second act like shit is perfect all of a sudden just because we have a half black president. The fact that the president is a minority has more to do with the fact that Bush was such a tremendous fuck up than it does with Obama being black. You fuckin peckerwoods just dont get it.

Of course racism pervades in several parts of society. It always will. Oh woops, I mean lemme get mad over "got damn peckerwoods"...lol, no. No one believes shit is perfect, at least no one I know. You're the one feeding in to stereotypes if you believe all white people are gullible like that. You know what? Your hate supersedes any decent points you make, so you might as well just shut the fuck up, and stick to talking sociology and politics in a forum intellectually lower than dubcc (if that exists) because there is a reason you are being shut down here. Thats why even Looney won't respond to your ignorant ass, neither will I after this. I won't expect you to try and see it from any one else's point of view, as you are intellectually lazy yet militant just as your stereotype suggests. Have a fun time in the real world dealing with it.

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: February 10, 2009, 02:55:08 AM »
^^Of what he said about a majority of black people living up to their stereotypes. WHICH THEY DO! Get over it. So do Caucasians and Mexicans and Asians.

Actually you're full of shit too. No races live up to their negative stereotypes other than an ignorant minority. If you're bright enough to understand the concept of what a minority is, then you should easily comprehend that less than half (usually substantially less than half) of a given group will ever live up to its stereotype. Are you actually going to tell me that YOU also believe that 99% or even 51% of black people in America live up to their stereotype?