Author Topic: lol @ racist black people  (Read 1880 times)

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: lol @ racist black people
« Reply #30 on: February 10, 2009, 03:01:05 AM »
I love it. Now that Obama is president and we have a strong black leader, the masses of ignorant nigs don't have much left to hind behind anymore and the thin veil of so called racism is falling, thus allowing for more criticism which is badly needed. get mad niggas.

first of all you got some got damn nerve callin black folks "nigs." Now, what the fuck do you think? Now that an intelligent strong man is president shit is gonna magically change? Racism still exists, insititutional racism still exists. Its a huge milestone but dont for one second act like shit is perfect all of a sudden just because we have a half black president. The fact that the president is a minority has more to do with the fact that Bush was such a tremendous fuck up than it does with Obama being black. You fuckin peckerwoods just dont get it.

Of course racism pervades in several parts of society. It always will. Oh woops, I mean lemme get mad over "got damn peckerwoods"...lol, no. No one believes shit is perfect, at least no one I know. You're the one feeding in to stereotypes if you believe all white people are gullible like that. You know what? Your hate supersedes any decent points you make, so you might as well just shut the fuck up, and stick to talking sociology and politics in a forum intellectually lower than dubcc (if that exists) because there is a reason you are being shut down here. Thats why even Looney won't respond to your ignorant ass, neither will I after this. I won't expect you to try and see it from any one else's point of view, as you are intellectually lazy yet militant just as your stereotype suggests. Have a fun time in the real world dealing with it.

Did you see me make any ridiculous sweeping generalization about white people like that? No you didn't. Looney wont respond because he's a dick suckin bitch plain and simple. He doesn't deal with black people in real life so he buys into the BET stereotype. Nice cop out, BTW. "I'm not going to respond." LMAO Kiss my dick you faggot. You aint got shit to say and you know you're wrong thats why you wont respond. Since you also buy into that faggot ass shit that Looney's bitch ass believes in, why not go up to a black man, tell him what a pussy he is and return with your story?

Job starring as King Of Zamunda

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • King Of Zamunda
« Reply #31 on: February 10, 2009, 12:41:28 PM »
I love it. Now that Obama is president and we have a strong black leader, the masses of ignorant nigs don't have much left to hind behind anymore and the thin veil of so called racism is falling, thus allowing for more criticism which is badly needed. get mad niggas.

first of all you got some got damn nerve callin black folks "nigs." Now, what the fuck do you think? Now that an intelligent strong man is president shit is gonna magically change? Racism still exists, insititutional racism still exists. Its a huge milestone but dont for one second act like shit is perfect all of a sudden just because we have a half black president. The fact that the president is a minority has more to do with the fact that Bush was such a tremendous fuck up than it does with Obama being black. You fuckin peckerwoods just dont get it.

Of course racism pervades in several parts of society. It always will. Oh woops, I mean lemme get mad over "got damn peckerwoods"...lol, no. No one believes shit is perfect, at least no one I know. You're the one feeding in to stereotypes if you believe all white people are gullible like that. You know what? Your hate supersedes any decent points you make, so you might as well just shut the fuck up, and stick to talking sociology and politics in a forum intellectually lower than dubcc (if that exists) because there is a reason you are being shut down here. Thats why even Looney won't respond to your ignorant ass, neither will I after this. I won't expect you to try and see it from any one else's point of view, as you are intellectually lazy yet militant just as your stereotype suggests. Have a fun time in the real world dealing with it.
its so funny as soon as a nigga speaks on real shit. he labeled a militant. Martin luther king wasnt militant because he told Blacks to let white attacks them and dont hit back. Malcom on the other hand didnt. so basically if you dont agree with white people your automatically militant. fuckin devils eye swear
HOW TO ROB DUBCC PART 1--> http://www.dubcc.com/forum/index.php?topic=227551.0
"I killed a man who looked like me, whose mother and father looked like my mother and father...and nothing happened," Lawrence Fishburne in Deep Cover

"I would share the definition of balling
with you white folks but no...
the game is to be sold not told
so fuck you." - Pac

Hey Ma

« Reply #32 on: February 10, 2009, 01:57:56 PM »

its so funny as soon as a nigga speaks on real shit. he labeled a militant. Martin luther king wasnt militant because he told Blacks to let white attacks them and dont hit back. Malcom on the other hand didnt. so basically if you dont agree with white people your automatically militant. fuckin devils eye swear

danny gomez, lopez, sanchez, what was it? did your gf lose the baby or did you just desert her like you're supposed to? either way nice you have free time again and you're back at the dub.

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • King Of Zamunda
« Reply #33 on: February 10, 2009, 02:01:22 PM »

danny gomez, lopez, sanchez, what was it? did your gf lose the baby or did you just desert her like you're supposed to? either way nice you have free time again and you're back at the dub.
obviously you know what is because you said it. so cut all the extra shit out
"I killed a man who looked like me, whose mother and father looked like my mother and father...and nothing happened," Lawrence Fishburne in Deep Cover

so fuck you." - Pac

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #34 on: February 10, 2009, 03:02:21 PM »
amazing how some of us can predict the future....

http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=192657.0
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: February 10, 2009, 11:09:25 PM »
Peace JOB!

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • King Of Zamunda
« Reply #36 on: February 11, 2009, 04:09:05 PM »
Peace JOB!
Peace god. eye just had to come back and say shit. Overfiend suggested eye check this spot out and eye did. you got these cornballs (Loon3y) etc. running they mouths like God eye dont know. Bird chest ass having frail niggas. running his mouth left right up down about Blacks are jokes but yet he got Blacks in his fuckin profile. so who really is a joke. you feel me? the most any of these cornball ass niggas ever came to being around Blacks is watch the Lakers on tv out on the westcoast.

so fuck you." - Pac

Floydness

« Reply #37 on: February 11, 2009, 07:38:35 PM »
One more thing though: and I'ma be real since I'm drunk off my ass right now. I'm so happy I am half-black and half-white because I get the full fuckin picture. Niggas try so hard to exploit themselves and make themselves out to be victims even though they only have themselves to blame for their position. My mom's side of the family (the black side) with the exception of my mother and a few of my aunts are all fucked up strung out drug addicts or the product of single mothers. Meanwhile my dad's side (the Armenian side) is full of people that are in typical family situations (mother, father, children all in the same household). YES, slavery separated a lot fo homes and shit, but for you to continue to proceed in that manner is YOUR FUCKIN FAULT. Niggas are not being sold off the auctioning blocks anymore. Man up, stop being a bitch, and own up to your own fuck ups. The white man is not doing shit to fuck you over anymore. If you wanna be real about it: the white man wants you to succeed so you can shut the fuck up and be equal. STOP BITCHING AND CRYING ABOUT REPARATIONS AND MAKE YOUR OWN WAY IN THIS MOTHERFUCKING WORLD. ITS DRIVES ME UP A WALL WHENEVER SOME FUCKING NIGGA WANTS TO STILL COMPLAIN ABOUT THE WHITE MAN WHEN WE GOT A NIGGA IN THE HIGHEST OFFICE ON EARTH. GIVE ME A BREAK, YOU MOTHERFUCKIN LOSERS PISS ME OFF AND GIVE BLACK PEOPLE A BAD NAME. GO FUCK OFF AND DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This si why I will be living up in Beverly Hills in the next 10 years while your typical negro will still be living in some fucked up two-bed apartment in a Inglewood neighborhood for the rest of his life until he gets gunned down by some other retard ass nigga. AND THATS SOME REAL SHIT HATE IT IF YOU WANT TO BUT YOU KNOW IM SPEAKIN THE REAL.

Good post.. I thought ur black and Armenian though ??? ???

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: February 11, 2009, 08:17:47 PM »
One more thing though: and I'ma be real since I'm drunk off my ass right now. I'm so happy I am half-black and half-white because I get the full fuckin picture. Niggas try so hard to exploit themselves and make themselves out to be victims even though they only have themselves to blame for their position. My mom's side of the family (the black side) with the exception of my mother and a few of my aunts are all fucked up strung out drug addicts or the product of single mothers. Meanwhile my dad's side (the Armenian side) is full of people that are in typical family situations (mother, father, children all in the same household). YES, slavery separated a lot fo homes and shit, but for you to continue to proceed in that manner is YOUR FUCKIN FAULT. Niggas are not being sold off the auctioning blocks anymore. Man up, stop being a bitch, and own up to your own fuck ups. The white man is not doing shit to fuck you over anymore. If you wanna be real about it: the white man wants you to succeed so you can shut the fuck up and be equal. STOP BITCHING AND CRYING ABOUT REPARATIONS AND MAKE YOUR OWN WAY IN THIS MOTHERFUCKING WORLD. ITS DRIVES ME UP A WALL WHENEVER SOME FUCKING NIGGA WANTS TO STILL COMPLAIN ABOUT THE WHITE MAN WHEN WE GOT A NIGGA IN THE HIGHEST OFFICE ON EARTH. GIVE ME A BREAK, YOU MOTHERFUCKIN LOSERS PISS ME OFF AND GIVE BLACK PEOPLE A BAD NAME. GO FUCK OFF AND DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This si why I will be living up in Beverly Hills in the next 10 years while your typical negro will still be living in some fucked up two-bed apartment in a Inglewood neighborhood for the rest of his life until he gets gunned down by some other retard ass nigga. AND THATS SOME REAL SHIT HATE IT IF YOU WANT TO BUT YOU KNOW IM SPEAKIN THE REAL.

what a surprise that so many of the white kids around here love the fuck out of everything the dubcc house nigger has to say.

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • King Of Zamunda
« Reply #39 on: February 11, 2009, 08:33:45 PM »

what a surprise that so many of the white kids around here love the fuck out of everything the dubcc house nigger has to say.
nah chill Black. we got to put a cease to all of that inner tension basura.  sikotic cool as the wind. eye think its more like the white kids on here love it when Blacks are being torn down and ridiculed. as long there is a Black face to laugh at, these pecker woods will enjoy them selves like they at a movie.

at the end of the day, did sikotic have some good points. yeah. but do you and eye agree with everything nah probably not. The problem is that people dont overstand the  power of the mind. and for one. eye aint never heard a nigga said the white man holding him down. and eye am quite sure none of these honkies definitely aint heard any one Black say that shit. unless they watching Blaxpoitation films. these honkies dont overstand the mentacide because for one they aint never been in that position.

one thing eye disagree with sikotic is that whole Obama is in office notation. just because a man who is half Black and white got into office really dont mean shit. if anything what is that really saying, that inorder for a Blackman to be in office he got to be half white??

so fuck you." - Pac

Rugged Monk

« Reply #40 on: February 11, 2009, 10:41:20 PM »
I like the fact that Obama is half black half white, rather than full black or full white or full anything.

Usuaully people with mixed backgrounds since their birth have been forced due to their own sense of righteousness to unite and reconcile worlds personally and domestically. You see, they can either become self-haters; hating, ignoring or downplaying one side of themself, or if they acquire the knowledge of self instead become mediators with the ability to empathise and understand multiple points of view and recognise the common signs and reflections of universal truth in all.

We are all the same, the Supreme Being poured into all living vessals, however once awakened in the physical world its often the default option and the easier route to define oneself by one's own material and physical particularities...

Now I ain't speaken on anybody in particular im speaking on us all: you know chances are criticisms anybody may have of another ethnicity have probably already been voiced by people of that race. But if you are not listening to your own elders what makes anybody sure that you are going to listen to a rude outsider? Its pointless and just drives us furthure apart. Besides we are individuals. This is one of the reasons we have politically correct norms in mainstream society. If Shaolin Illuminati Click is to change the world to change Islam or change Catholicism and change people, it won't happen by us forcing our hand upon people, ultimately it will only come as it has always done by appealing to the wisdom of the people themself as that change can inevitablly only come from within.

even the Messiah crucified between two thieves

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/gfPCWOXdtWA&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/gfPCWOXdtWA&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1</a>

« Last Edit: February 11, 2009, 10:49:24 PM by Rugged Monk-Shaolin illuminati Click »

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: February 11, 2009, 11:42:08 PM »

nah chill Black. we got to put a cease to all of that inner tension basura.  sikotic cool as the wind. eye think its more like the white kids on here love it when Blacks are being torn down and ridiculed. as long there is a Black face to laugh at, these pecker woods will enjoy them selves like they at a movie.

at the end of the day, did sikotic have some good points. yeah. but do you and eye agree with everything nah probably not. The problem is that people dont overstand the  power of the mind. and for one. eye aint never heard a nigga said the white man holding him down. and eye am quite sure none of these honkies definitely aint heard any one Black say that shit. unless they watching Blaxpoitation films. these honkies dont overstand the mentacide because for one they aint never been in that position.

one thing eye disagree with sikotic is that whole Obama is in office notation. just because a man who is half Black and white got into office really dont mean shit. if anything what is that really saying, that inorder for a Blackman to be in office he got to be half white??

I heard that. My apologies to Sikotic.

Chief

« Reply #42 on: February 12, 2009, 01:22:13 AM »
i dont know about in australia, but in the US almost 99% percent of blacks live up to the stereotype, thus making them tryna act hard, which leads to many of them bitching out beacuse their just straight pussys

nah in australia blacks are chill, although i have come across a few that pull the race card (they not wearing black shoes and dont get in a club, pull the race card) but its rare

Rugged Monk

« Reply #43 on: February 12, 2009, 11:33:15 PM »

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: February 13, 2009, 07:57:23 AM »

Eye thinks that anyone who bitches about racist whites when continually using racist terms is either very slow, or a joke, eye think both stand a good chance of being true.