Author Topic: lol @ racist black people  (Read 1876 times)

Hey Ma

Re: lol @ racist black people
« Reply #60 on: February 15, 2009, 07:40:46 PM »
lol, black people can't even come to each others defense properly. I'm about to start selling white sperm to the black community so maybe they have a chance.

The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
« Reply #61 on: February 15, 2009, 07:52:12 PM »
One more thing though: and I'ma be real since I'm drunk off my ass right now. I'm so happy I am half-black and half-white because I get the full fuckin picture. Niggas try so hard to exploit themselves and make themselves out to be victims even though they only have themselves to blame for their position. My mom's side of the family (the black side) with the exception of my mother and a few of my aunts are all fucked up strung out drug addicts or the product of single mothers. Meanwhile my dad's side (the Armenian side) is full of people that are in typical family situations (mother, father, children all in the same household). YES, slavery separated a lot fo homes and shit, but for you to continue to proceed in that manner is YOUR FUCKIN FAULT. Niggas are not being sold off the auctioning blocks anymore. Man up, stop being a bitch, and own up to your own fuck ups. The white man is not doing shit to fuck you over anymore. If you wanna be real about it: the white man wants you to succeed so you can shut the fuck up and be equal. STOP BITCHING AND CRYING ABOUT REPARATIONS AND MAKE YOUR OWN WAY IN THIS MOTHERFUCKING WORLD. ITS DRIVES ME UP A WALL WHENEVER SOME FUCKING NIGGA WANTS TO STILL COMPLAIN ABOUT THE WHITE MAN WHEN WE GOT A NIGGA IN THE HIGHEST OFFICE ON EARTH. GIVE ME A BREAK, YOU MOTHERFUCKIN LOSERS PISS ME OFF AND GIVE BLACK PEOPLE A BAD NAME. GO FUCK OFF AND DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This si why I will be living up in Beverly Hills in the next 10 years while your typical negro will still be living in some fucked up two-bed apartment in a Inglewood neighborhood for the rest of his life until he gets gunned down by some other retard ass nigga. AND THATS SOME REAL SHIT HATE IT IF YOU WANT TO BUT YOU KNOW IM SPEAKIN THE REAL.

Good post.. I thought ur black and Armenian though ??? ???

what a surprise that so many of the white kids around here love the fuck out of everything the dubcc house nigger has to say.
nah chill Black. we got to put a cease to all of that inner tension basura.  sikotic cool as the wind. eye think its more like the white kids on here love it when Blacks are being torn down and ridiculed. as long there is a Black face to laugh at, these pecker woods will enjoy them selves like they at a movie.

at the end of the day, did sikotic have some good points. yeah. but do you and eye agree with everything nah probably not. The problem is that people dont overstand the  power of the mind. and for one. eye aint never heard a nigga said the white man holding him down. and eye am quite sure none of these honkies definitely aint heard any one Black say that shit. unless they watching Blaxpoitation films. these honkies dont overstand the mentacide because for one they aint never been in that position.

one thing eye disagree with sikotic is that whole Obama is in office notation. just because a man who is half Black and white got into office really dont mean shit. if anything what is that really saying, that inorder for a Blackman to be in office he got to be half white??

I heard that. My apologies to Sikotic.

What I saw here was Sikotic coming with a str8 down the middle not on either side of the fence..  Which is the post I most felt outta this whole thread was close to right.  Then a dude agrees with it and brings NOTHING negative whatsoever, and Turf Hitta gets really hostile..  There was no threat...   But you dissed Si AND the replier...  Then "Job" comes and for whatever reason you respect him alot more than Si and the replier, cuz he not only got you to change your mind to agree with Si's thinking (somewhat), but also got you to apologize to Si..

I've concluded that people want to feel so much of a comradery that they will side with a person on a topic, even if it's enforcing the problems they're complaining about.

What is it when ppl are complaining about racism, but don't have enough backbone to man up and try to work past it..  Instead they make the racism worse by not working towards a peaceful resolution on both sides..

PS: Turf that's not a shot at u.  I don't know what race you are and I don't give a fuck..  It was just a moment of ignorance by someone, and it happens to all of us..

Leak please shut the fuck up.........you had nothing to say when Turf-Hitta was calling Sikotic an uncle tom.........and basically getting at him. eye come here just simply thought like damn. turf didnt had to get at him like that, we basically having a convo. so eye am basically like we need to chill with all that. turf hitta a grown ass man......... if he wanted too he could have been "nah fuck that and continued on". when eye am out and talkng and my people think eye am out of line. they tell me. thats what we do. fuck out of here.

Its soo funny your honky ass had nothing to say when niggas were beefing........... when niggas trying to get along and kill that beef shit....... YOUR WHITE ASS GOT A PROBLEM. what a coincidence.

and if you read what sikotic wrote........ his shit was not 100 hundred percent down the middle.........he basically shitted on Blacks... (But you loved that part right).
Thats that white trickery that eye am talking about . right here in front of our very eyes.  fuck out of here LEAK

Let me reply again...   I had nothing to say when Turf was "getting at Si" cuz I didn't see this thread before yesterday..   You came in here to bring peace??  Go read your first post in this thread again and tell me you came in here to make peace..  Bullshit
.  Good looking on mediating, I'm not hating on u for that..  I don't have a problem with anyone killing beef, if you weren't so blind with hate against whites (I have never called you a racist name and yet u come at me bombasting me) you would try to get to know me and see what kinda peaceful person I am..  I don't see why your post was all about me being white, COLOR doesn't matter.  When will you racists realize that?  And the fact that you thought Si's post shitted on blacks shows that you are already going into situations with a prejudice against yourself, which isn't healthy for you, and for potential people that could be your friends!  And for you to think that I loved how _you_ perceived something, well, doesn't make sense at all..
you had nothing to say when Turf wad calling Sik a house nigger because you had no problem with Black people beefing over bullshit. thats the real reason

you clearly stated . "What I saw here" meaning you followed every single post in this topic..... and on top of that you said out of all the post Sik's made the most sense ( so you read all posts). so how you not catch turf hitter calling sikotic a house nigger and uncle tom huh?? then you reply by basically making it seem like Turf hitter dont got a brain of his own because he apologized ( you tried to cause tension between me and turf with that tactic.)

then you said my first post was to start shit. " eye just had a problem with that caucasian labeling Turf hitta a "militant". what the fuck did Turf hitta say or do to come off as militant???' but once again you dont say shit to that caucasian. you can play the rest of these niggas but eye know how your type is like.

than the last part.. eye said that in reference to you making it seem like Sikotics post was down the middle, straight even. when it clearly was not.

Ugh.  I read this whole thread last night..  I was not reading or aware of this thread when the majority of the conversation happened.  And for the rest of your post, you obviously don't get the approach I was trying to take.  You're working towards a conflict rather than a resolution, so I am not going to reply to you anymore.  If you're not about changing the circumstance, what good are you?

Job starring as King Of Zamunda

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • King Of Zamunda
« Reply #62 on: February 15, 2009, 08:01:33 PM »
One more thing though: and I'ma be real since I'm drunk off my ass right now. I'm so happy I am half-black and half-white because I get the full fuckin picture. Niggas try so hard to exploit themselves and make themselves out to be victims even though they only have themselves to blame for their position. My mom's side of the family (the black side) with the exception of my mother and a few of my aunts are all fucked up strung out drug addicts or the product of single mothers. Meanwhile my dad's side (the Armenian side) is full of people that are in typical family situations (mother, father, children all in the same household). YES, slavery separated a lot fo homes and shit, but for you to continue to proceed in that manner is YOUR FUCKIN FAULT. Niggas are not being sold off the auctioning blocks anymore. Man up, stop being a bitch, and own up to your own fuck ups. The white man is not doing shit to fuck you over anymore. If you wanna be real about it: the white man wants you to succeed so you can shut the fuck up and be equal. STOP BITCHING AND CRYING ABOUT REPARATIONS AND MAKE YOUR OWN WAY IN THIS MOTHERFUCKING WORLD. ITS DRIVES ME UP A WALL WHENEVER SOME FUCKING NIGGA WANTS TO STILL COMPLAIN ABOUT THE WHITE MAN WHEN WE GOT A NIGGA IN THE HIGHEST OFFICE ON EARTH. GIVE ME A BREAK, YOU MOTHERFUCKIN LOSERS PISS ME OFF AND GIVE BLACK PEOPLE A BAD NAME. GO FUCK OFF AND DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This si why I will be living up in Beverly Hills in the next 10 years while your typical negro will still be living in some fucked up two-bed apartment in a Inglewood neighborhood for the rest of his life until he gets gunned down by some other retard ass nigga. AND THATS SOME REAL SHIT HATE IT IF YOU WANT TO BUT YOU KNOW IM SPEAKIN THE REAL.

what a surprise that so many of the white kids around here love the fuck out of everything the dubcc house nigger has to say.
nah chill Black. we got to put a cease to all of that inner tension basura.  sikotic cool as the wind. eye think its more like the white kids on here love it when Blacks are being torn down and ridiculed. as long there is a Black face to laugh at, these pecker woods will enjoy them selves like they at a movie.

at the end of the day, did sikotic have some good points. yeah. but do you and eye agree with everything nah probably not. The problem is that people dont overstand the  power of the mind. and for one. eye aint never heard a nigga said the white man holding him down. and eye am quite sure none of these honkies definitely aint heard any one Black say that shit. unless they watching Blaxpoitation films. these honkies dont overstand the mentacide because for one they aint never been in that position.

one thing eye disagree with sikotic is that whole Obama is in office notation. just because a man who is half Black and white got into office really dont mean shit. if anything what is that really saying, that inorder for a Blackman to be in office he got to be half white??

What I saw here was Sikotic coming with a str8 down the middle not on either side of the fence..  Which is the post I most felt outta this whole thread was close to right.  Then a dude agrees with it and brings NOTHING negative whatsoever, and Turf Hitta gets really hostile..  There was no threat...   But you dissed Si AND the replier...  Then "Job" comes and for whatever reason you respect him alot more than Si and the replier, cuz he not only got you to change your mind to agree with Si's thinking (somewhat), but also got you to apologize to Si..

I've concluded that people want to feel so much of a comradery that they will side with a person on a topic, even if it's enforcing the problems they're complaining about.

What is it when ppl are complaining about racism, but don't have enough backbone to man up and try to work past it..  Instead they make the racism worse by not working towards a peaceful resolution on both sides..

PS: Turf that's not a shot at u.  I don't know what race you are and I don't give a fuck..  It was just a moment of ignorance by someone, and it happens to all of us..

Leak please shut the fuck up.........you had nothing to say when Turf-Hitta was calling Sikotic an uncle tom.........and basically getting at him. eye come here just simply thought like damn. turf didnt had to get at him like that, we basically having a convo. so eye am basically like we need to chill with all that. turf hitta a grown ass man......... if he wanted too he could have been "nah fuck that and continued on". when eye am out and talkng and my people think eye am out of line. they tell me. thats what we do. fuck out of here.

Its soo funny your honky ass had nothing to say when niggas were beefing........... when niggas trying to get along and kill that beef shit....... YOUR WHITE ASS GOT A PROBLEM. what a coincidence.

and if you read what sikotic wrote........ his shit was not 100 hundred percent down the middle.........he basically shitted on Blacks... (But you loved that part right).
Thats that white trickery that eye am talking about . right here in front of our very eyes.  fuck out of here LEAK

Let me reply again...   I had nothing to say when Turf was "getting at Si" cuz I didn't see this thread before yesterday..   You came in here to bring peace??  Go read your first post in this thread again and tell me you came in here to make peace..  Bullshit
.  Good looking on mediating, I'm not hating on u for that..  I don't have a problem with anyone killing beef, if you weren't so blind with hate against whites (I have never called you a racist name and yet u come at me bombasting me) you would try to get to know me and see what kinda peaceful person I am..  I don't see why your post was all about me being white, COLOR doesn't matter.  When will you racists realize that?  And the fact that you thought Si's post shitted on blacks shows that you are already going into situations with a prejudice against yourself, which isn't healthy for you, and for potential people that could be your friends!  And for you to think that I loved how _you_ perceived something, well, doesn't make sense at all..
you had nothing to say when Turf wad calling Sik a house nigger because you had no problem with Black people beefing over bullshit. thats the real reason

you clearly stated . "What I saw here" meaning you followed every single post in this topic..... and on top of that you said out of all the post Sik's made the most sense ( so you read all posts). so how you not catch turf hitter calling sikotic a house nigger and uncle tom huh?? then you reply by basically making it seem like Turf hitter dont got a brain of his own because he apologized ( you tried to cause tension between me and turf with that tactic.)

then you said my first post was to start shit. " eye just had a problem with that caucasian labeling Turf hitta a "militant". what the fuck did Turf hitta say or do to come off as militant???' but once again you dont say shit to that caucasian. you can play the rest of these niggas but eye know how your type is like.

than the last part.. eye said that in reference to you making it seem like Sikotics post was down the middle, straight even. when it clearly was not.

Ugh.  I read this whole thread last night..  I was not reading or aware of this thread when the majority of the conversation happened.  And for the rest of your post, you obviously don't get the approach I was trying to take.  You're working towards a conflict rather than a resolution, so I am not going to reply to you anymore.  If you're not about changing the circumstance, what good are you?

so you read the whole thing and still managed to miss where Turf Hitta dissed sikotic............but somehow you took awareness to me trying to kill that tension/vibe Turf had towards Sikotic....hmmmmmmmmmmmm yeah. ( so when Black people trying to get along you have a problem with that unity. But if they beefing EVERYTHING IS OKAY, right) eye love how you switched shit up. thats what you people are good at. anyway ye, .dont even reply because you not even making sense....... just continue to continue in your devilish ways...... eye just hope other niggas see it..........
HOW TO ROB DUBCC PART 1--> http://www.dubcc.com/forum/index.php?topic=227551.0
"I killed a man who looked like me, whose mother and father looked like my mother and father...and nothing happened," Lawrence Fishburne in Deep Cover

"I would share the definition of balling
with you white folks but no...
the game is to be sold not told
so fuck you." - Pac

The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
« Reply #63 on: February 15, 2009, 08:56:51 PM »

so you read the whole thing and still managed to miss where Turf Hitta dissed sikotic............but somehow you took awareness to me trying to kill that tension/vibe Turf had towards Sikotic....hmmmmmmmmmmmm yeah. ( so when Black people trying to get along you have a problem with that unity. But if they beefing EVERYTHING IS OKAY, right) eye love how you switched shit up. thats what you people are good at. anyway ye, .dont even reply because you not even making sense....... just continue to continue in your devilish ways...... eye just hope other niggas see it..........

What does this have to do with black people?  I don't give a fuck what color you are, I made my original post not knowing or not caring what color any of the ppl in the conversation were.   It was nice having a discussion with you Job, and hopefully we have learned something positive and knowledgable from each other..