Author Topic: Something You Have To Respect Rick Ross & Young Jeezy for...  (Read 1861 times)

Lunatic

Re: Something You Have To Respect Rick Ross & Young Jeezy for...
« Reply #30 on: January 31, 2009, 09:10:00 PM »
TI, Wayne, 50 have SOME appeal to women

Rick Ross and Jeezy aren't doing it because they are not women friendly

trust me, they'd do what those other guys do if they could
Wayne is one ugly mother fucker lol. Women will think ANY RAPPER is hot if they make a song about women which they like.
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #31 on: January 31, 2009, 09:46:02 PM »
Both of those dudes suck. Rapping about drugs on EVERY single song gets played out real quick.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=L10WIJC0  now stop bitchin' and getcha head outta 93' for christs's sake... Drugs are good without the second 'o'

I'm honestly confused right now.  What the fuck are you talking about?!

Wayne is one ugly mother fucker lol. Women will think ANY RAPPER is hot if they make a song about women which they like.

Real talk. Hell Beyonce married Jay-Z...do we need more proof? LOL
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Lunatic

« Reply #32 on: January 31, 2009, 09:46:41 PM »
Both of those dudes suck. Rapping about drugs on EVERY single song gets played out real quick.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=L10WIJC0  now stop bitchin' and getcha head outta 93' for christs's sake... Drugs are good without the second 'o'

Yep! So that aint a valid excuse imo as to why Ross/Jeezy dont do it.
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Made Jesus Walks/So I Ain't Never Going To Hell
« Reply #33 on: January 31, 2009, 09:57:52 PM »
One thing both do is they are capitalizing on their buzz. They are not waiting 2-3 years to drop material.

R1ZE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Do 4 Love
« Reply #34 on: January 31, 2009, 11:28:16 PM »

Yep! So that aint a valid excuse imo as to why Ross/Jeezy dont do it.

Ross showing off his breastseses in a video = fapfapfapfapfapfapfpfappfapfpp

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: February 01, 2009, 02:16:13 AM »
One thing both do is they are capitalizing on their buzz. They are not waiting 2-3 years to drop material.

Word.

kemizt

MediumL

« Reply #36 on: February 01, 2009, 03:19:38 AM »
Jeezy actually brought some nice songs on his new album, before that there were maybe 3 songs from him I liked (Crazy, Dreamin, err make that 2 songs). Ross on the other hand has always been weak to me. His constant yelling of Boss is annoying, and he bit both Freeway and Biggies styles. Hustlin was a good tune but Jay needed to hop n the remix to make it hot. Here I Am was alright cause of the hook and beat but other than that his musics either average or plain horrible aka Money makes me cum. smh
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454</a>

Sofa_King_Awesome

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Five poppin' Six droppin'
« Reply #37 on: February 01, 2009, 03:19:55 AM »
WTF THIS ISN'T THE VIDEO OF RICK ROSS BREAST FEEDING MAURICE CHEEKS!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
are you people that dumb and slow...lol...
Tuff one...but quik is up there...put it on me is classic imo and on some detox shit...dj lethal>>dj quik....rza>>premo.....dre>>>quik....rza=dre....dre, rza, quik, dj lethal>>>>>timberland, rockwielder, EIMINEM, mannie fresh

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #38 on: February 01, 2009, 09:32:46 AM »
haha

ross is the muthafuckin BOSS of rap, dont any of you motherfuckers dare disrespect the don kiss the muthafuckin panky rang BITCH

u laff but 2/3 of hip hop fans would agree... nobody could have a decent arguement about hip hop with you (and people like you).  you think Jeezy's garbage and you think Ross is wack, u already showed where you're at with this shit.  even a jazz/funk/pop music condasueer would agree that they possess skills that are worthy of more attention than the average rapper.  you lose

i heard on South Park that 1/4 of the world is retarded. :D

so i would imagine 1/4 of hip hop fans would agree.

LOL, 2/3's? so this entire board just happens to be the 1/3 that doesnt agree? coincidentaly the other 2/3 isnt on this board? ::)

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: February 01, 2009, 09:57:15 AM »
thats alotta knowledge cham
haha

haha

ross is the muthafuckin BOSS of rap, dont any of you motherfuckers dare disrespect the don kiss the muthafuckin panky rang BITCH

u laff but 2/3 of hip hop fans would agree... nobody could have a decent arguement about hip hop with you (and people like you).  you think Jeezy's garbage and you think Ross is wack, u already showed where you're at with this shit.  even a jazz/funk/pop music condasueer would agree that they possess skills that are worthy of more attention than the average rapper.  you lose

LOL, 2/3's? so this entire board just happens to be the 1/3 that doesnt agree? coincidentaly the other 2/3 isnt on this board? ::)
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #40 on: February 01, 2009, 10:29:25 AM »
haha

they outsold Chamillionaire by alotta shit I know that much, where's Cham at anyways??? sure not up there ridin' wit' the Boss and The Snowman... hell Paul Wall has way more respect from people than Chamillionaire does.  Numbers dont lie, sold out concerts dont lie, the attention anytime their name gets brought up doesnt lie... look at this thread/ as far as I'm concerned the folx on this board (except myself and a few others) have no credibility to their opinion... ya'll still think Hip Hop is in a sad state and all fucked up and not nearly as good as it was in 93... once ya'll start sayin that it shows how shallow u think.  like i said Numbers dont lie... It's Deeper Than Rap especially in this Recession u digg

« Last Edit: February 01, 2009, 10:31:56 AM by RadioTube! »

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #41 on: February 01, 2009, 02:05:07 PM »
haha

they outsold Chamillionaire by alotta shit I know that much, where's Cham at anyways??? sure not up there ridin' wit' the Boss and The Snowman... hell Paul Wall has way more respect from people than Chamillionaire does.  Numbers dont lie, sold out concerts dont lie, the attention anytime their name gets brought up doesnt lie... look at this thread/ as far as I'm concerned the folx on this board (except myself and a few others) have no credibility to their opinion... ya'll still think Hip Hop is in a sad state and all fucked up and not nearly as good as it was in 93... once ya'll start sayin that it shows how shallow u think.  like i said Numbers dont lie... It's Deeper Than Rap especially in this Recession u digg

LOL, so your going to knock Chamillionaire just because he is in my sig?  ::)

then not even knock his skill but how much he sells? ::)

so basically what your saying is Wayne is the best rapper, because his concerts get sold out first week the tix are on sale & because he is 3X platinum?

numbers have nothing to do with it, Kanye sold almost as much & that wasnt even Hip Hop lol.

people on here are saying they can name 30 better rappers than Jeezy, but there being nice. i know people can name 130 rappers better than Jeezy lol.

like i said, his first album was dope imo & i bumped it a lot. but his style got old quick & then since his first album, his music has been sounding identical (almost every song) & its boring.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #42 on: February 01, 2009, 02:08:45 PM »
haha

so basically what your saying is Wayne is the best rapper, because his concerts get sold out first week the tix are on sale & because he is 3X platinum?

numbers have nothing to do with it, Kanye sold almost as much & that wasnt even Hip Hop lol.

people on here are saying they can name 30 better rappers than Jeezy, but there being nice. i know people can name 130 rappers better than Jeezy lol.

like i said, his first album was dope imo & i bumped it a lot. but his style got old quick & then since his first album, his music has been sounding identical (almost every song) & its boring.

Your named after the nigga in your username and if since Pac did the same shit Wayne is doin' now that doesnt make him the greatest rapper.  Look at wat u wrote, sold out concerts, highest selling album, i can understand a difference of opinion but u West coast ass niggaz is almost as bad as them New York niggaz wen it comes to tha hatin' or maybe its just ya'll/you.  Jeezy is dat nigga and so is Ross... done

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: February 01, 2009, 02:10:58 PM »
again cham spittin that real shit!!!!
at least theres someone else that sees this shit the exact same way as way.

haha

haha

damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Made Jesus Walks/So I Ain't Never Going To Hell
« Reply #44 on: February 01, 2009, 02:11:24 PM »
Can't knock the fact both are making cash. As far as their music they have some good joints. Classics? No imo.